What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Kinda pointless I know since it seems every nation requires the jab for entry but it still hurts a bit more. I'm sure that is the point though.

sucks too because I love riding the bike into Canada. Never had a bad time there.
Are the canucks requiring visitors to vaccinate? I believe he posted the US requirement for Canadians to enter the US?

Are the canucks requiring visitors to vaccinate? I believe he posted the US requirement for Canadians to enter the US?
Oh, perhaps I read that wrong. We were talking about it at Thanksgiving with the family.

Actually, every time I've got into Canada I've been nearly strip searched. They had me take off all my riding gear in the pouring rain, empty out all my bags, tool tubes, and even my Leatherman pouch. The last time I crossed back into the US, the bike was barely even stopped and the guy just waved me through.

Fast forward to the interview. I know shocking right. The more you know.

I can see there being a requirement for anyone coming across our border (legally of course, illegals can do whatever) to get jabbed. "Oh you went Canada on holiday that's great! Oh you aren't jabbed?? Well you can't come home until you are so get on it!"

Have to be vaccinated to enter Canada. I posted our governments new rule requiring citizens to get the shot before being able to get a passport.

Omicron Hits US, as Australia Goes Crazy When People Escape Their COVID Camp​

By Nick Arama | Dec 01, 2021 3:00 PM ET

oe Biden gave remarks on the emergence of the new Omicron variant on Monday. When queried about whether there would be a return to lockdowns, Biden said no, “for now” and followed that by saying, “if people are vaccinated and wear their mask, there’s no need for lockdown.”

Pres. Biden says lockdowns are off the table: "If people are vaccinated and wear their mask there's no need for a lockdown." COVID-19 live updates: 1st omicron case in US identified in California pic.twitter.com/F2EaMFZQv2
— ABC News (@ABC) November 29, 2021

Translation? Prepare for the restrictions to come. Joe Biden tells people to wear their masks but even after the announcement about the variant, he still was violating his own words here, here, here, and here. That’s just since Monday. As we reported earlier, tomorrow, he’s going to be announcing restrictions on people trying to enter the country. He’s already instituted a ban on travel from eight African nations.

Now, there’s word that they’ve found an Omicron variant case in California. So it’s here, and that’s going to make Biden drop the hammer even more.

BREAKING: A person in California has become the first in the U.S. to have an identified case of the omicron variant of COVID-19, a U.S. official told @AP. It comes as scientists continue to study the risks posed by the new strain of the virus. https://t.co/8F8bAqHSsK
— The Associated Press (@AP) December 1, 2021

But if we’re concerned about the crazy that may ensure from Biden over the Omicron variant, we can look to Australia to see how crazy it can truly get.

In Australia, in Howard Springs, they have a camp where they are quarantining people, including children.

'Multiple' people escape from Howard Springs COVID quarantine facility near Darwin Teenagers from remote NT community in custody after escape from Howard Springs quarantine
— ABC News (@abcnews) November 30, 2021

Three teenagers — ages 15, 16, and 17 — escaped the camp, climbing over the fence to get out at about 4:30 a.m. They tested negative for the virus but are locked in the facility because they came in close contact with someone who had tested positive.

This was the police searching for the escapees, checking cars and trucks.

Current situation on Whitewood Road in Howard Springs: pic.twitter.com/oi4sdL8wZv
— Tahlia Sarv (@tahliasarv) November 30, 2021

Police checkpoints established around Howard Springs as they work to track down escapees. They’re checking vehicle registration numbers and even inside boots. Large traffic delays @9NewsAUS @9NewsDarwin pic.twitter.com/DUN2pB04vj
— Tahlia Sarv (@tahliasarv) November 30, 2021

The escapees were caught, and the police said they didn’t think that they had come into contact with anyone in the community.

NT Chief Minister Michael Gunner said there was low risk, “But there is absolutely no excuse for the actions of these three this morning.”

The facility called the “Centre for National Resilience” has people affected by COVID in the region, as well as people returning to the country from repatriation flights.

At the press conference, Mr Gunner said authorities were dealing with “a pretty complicated cohort at the Centre for National Resilience right now, with complex needs.”
“This the first time we’ve had to use the centre for large numbers of people from an Aboriginal community, but it probably won’t be the last time,” he said.
Since the confirmation of cases in the community of Robinson River and Katherine on November 15, positive cases and hundreds of household and other close contacts have been flown to the facility in Darwin to undertake quarantine.
Mr. Gunner said the isolation in quarantine was “pretty hard for some people … used to being close to family and community.”
He said the escape could mean an extension of the time the teenagers were required to stay in quarantine.
“Absconding from Howard Springs isn’t just dangerous — it is incredibly stupid,” he said.
“Because we will catch you and there will be consequences.”
People escaping will be fined $5,024 for breaching the direction of the Chief Health Officer, Gunner said.

It’s hard to believe what they are doing in a supposedly free society in Australia. They are keeping people — including teenagers — in a camp, teenagers who don’t even have the virus, but people who had contact with people who were positive for the virus. They were hunting the escapees down like they’re mass murderers, searching through car trunks. They’re locking up people who are largely aboriginal peoples, and they say “it probably wouldn’t be the last time.”

How do they think this is right, makes sense, or is protective of people’s rights? I’m not going to use the “c” word for the people held in this camp. But this is just fundamentally wrong and a society that doesn’t see the problems with it, that uses a propaganda name like the “Centre for National Resilience,” needs to reexamine itself.

:mad3::mad3::mad3:

And then they wonder why we shake our heads and speak about them giving up their rights to good guns.

They are taking the world with fascism from the top down. Get any was the last big effort, but they were just too small. This is mass indoctrination of the people of the world - all different customs, values, languages, geography, but one common core belief.

I cant read this, follow these posts without getting shit pissed off. Fuck ! I met an old friend back at work today. Where I retired from. His building used to have 60 people in it, all licensed engineers. He and I were the only ones there today at 10:30 AM. The rest are "telecommuting" Really ? Insane Wuhan procedueres enacted, as seen in this thread Wekly tests, vac cert required. He got a religous exemption but still has to get tested weekly. There is more "exposure" at the test facility than anywhere else in the County. He already had the Rona. Just fuck this shit has to end.

I cleaned about ten pounds of dog hair out of the vacuum two days ago. Yesterday I was sneezing up a storm from the allergies.
On Sunday, I went to vacuum the living room rug and found the vacuum was not sucking very well. I checked everywhere, but I could not find why it would not suck things up. I finally turned it upside down and pulled the bottom cover off so I can clean the hair that always is inevitably wrapped around the beater bar. It was only then that I found three large wads of dog hair stuck above the beater bar, preventing the suction from getting to the carpet.

An hour, and a grocery bag full of dog hair later, and the living room rug was pristine again. Meanwhile, I was coughing, hacking, sneezing, with itching eyes for the next day and a half.

On Sunday, I went to vacuum the living room rug and found the vacuum was not sucking very well. I checked everywhere, but I could not find why it would not suck things up. I finally turned it upside down and pulled the bottom cover off so I can clean the hair that always is inevitably wrapped around the beater bar. It was only then that I found three large wads of dog hair stuck above the beater bar, preventing the suction from getting to the carpet.

An hour, and a grocery bag full of dog hair later, and the living room rug was pristine again. Meanwhile, I was coughing, hacking, sneezing, with itching eyes for the next day and a half.
Just like I remembered them. Gotta screw with them damned cheap Chinese dirt devil vacuums to keep them half ass sucking. :homer:

if the vehement dismissal of cheap mass produced existing medications that would eliminate the EUA wasn't enough to tip you off to the profit-driven nature of this whole exercise.....
Not even dismissal, it’s outright lies. Just this week I saw them refer to it as Trumps disproven claims about hcq.

Didn't they just announce the discovery of this new variant in AFRICA last week?

and now its all over the world? Just heard on the news its in Merced, Ca. which is an hour from me.

How is that possible if you have to be vaxxed to fly and vax is saving the world? Something doesn't compute.

Didn't they just announce the discovery of this new variant in AFRICA last week?

and now its all over the world? Just heard on the news its in Merced, Ca. which is an hour from me.

How is that possible if you have to be vaxxed to fly and vax is saving the world? Something doesn't compute.
Welcome to the conversation, are you new here? This your first time? :laughing:

The dude was visiting SA last week. He wasn't boosted yet so that's why he got it. :stirthepot:

Why do natural antibodies not count? Hmmmm $$$$$
Ah but they do. HMMMM

What You Need to Know
  • If you plan to travel internationally, you will need to get a COVID-19 viral test (regardless of vaccination status) before you travel by air into the United States. You must show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight.
    • Fully vaccinated: The viral test must be conducted on a sample taken no more than 3 days before the flight’s departure from a foreign country if you show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
    • Not fully vaccinated: The viral test must be conducted on a sample taken no more than 1 day before the flight’s departure from a foreign country if you do not show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • If you recently recovered from COVID-19, you may instead travel with documentation of recovery from COVID-19 (i.e., your positive COVID-19 viral test result on a sample taken no more than 90 days before the flight’s departure from a foreign country and a letter from a licensed healthcare provider or a public health official stating that you were cleared to travel).

They're running out of lies to push, especially as the new variants are getting weaker and weaker.

Ah but they do. HMMMM

What You Need to Know
  • If you plan to travel internationally, you will need to get a COVID-19 viral test (regardless of vaccination status) before you travel by air into the United States. You must show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight.
    • Fully vaccinated: The viral test must be conducted on a sample taken no more than 3 days before the flight’s departure from a foreign country if you show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
    • Not fully vaccinated: The viral test must be conducted on a sample taken no more than 1 day before the flight’s departure from a foreign country if you do not show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • If you recently recovered from COVID-19, you may instead travel with documentation of recovery from COVID-19 (i.e., your positive COVID-19 viral test result on a sample taken no more than 90 days before the flight’s departure from a foreign country and a letter from a licensed healthcare provider or a public health official stating that you were cleared to travel).
But only for a 90 day window. and only because the tests are so inaccurate they cant be relied upon to detect an actual infection. It's not treated the same as being "fully vaxxed" was.

Wife just told me she has been testing weekly at work with the do it yourself kits. Said she was not feeling well a few weeks ago and the owner told her "yeah, maybe just dont take one this week"
Well, if she actually had cvd-19, the test might show negative and she'd go to work and unknowingly spread it to everyone. OR, if she didn't have cvd-19, the test might show positive which would keep her home a week for nothing.

Top Back Refresh