What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

I'm already seeing bid invites that are for projects that require vaccinations. Some GC's are going to be requiring shots to be a sub regardless of project requirements. In this area the hospitals, food processing facilities, and a few other national/international companies are already requiring all contractors to be vaccinated. Contractors are getting backed into a corner.
Yeah exactly, they are going to separate folks from their money.

I'm gonna repost this as it shows major conflict of interest from OSHA .

1632487718365.png

Or an incident on the Washington coast where a nonmask wearing had a SJW demand he put on a mask and the non mask wearer closed the SJW’s mouth for them with a fist. The press strangely ignored these incidents.
Link please!!

I think there is a lawsuit on discrimination for the testing. It is a fact vaccinated can get virus and spread virus. It is a fact unvax can get and spread virus. There is no reasonable explanation why one would have to test and the other not except discrimination and coercion. This is my stance. I think all employees need to notify in writing to HR if this happens that they are being harassed, coerced, and discriminated against. If they fire you, lawsuit. I also refuse to allow the company to ask for vax status using the simple basis of I don’t want the liability to keep medical information private after I learn about it and I have no desire to find out medical details from employees. I don’t ask about any other vaxes or medications, etc.

this. people will have to push back.

grabbing your guns is one thing, but if you will take a dick in your ass without so much as a fight with your employer, you deserve that dick.

Fuck. Wish you the best. I think we're going to see a lot more of this, possibly myself as well.
Thanks man, me too. Trying to secure the job before the market gets flooded with people like me, and its not just machining, its welding, fabrication, running heavy machinery, much fore variety to the work, which sounds interesting to me at this point.

Thanks man, me too. Trying to secure the job before the market gets flooded with people like me, and its not just machining, its welding, fabrication, running heavy machinery, much fore variety to the work, which sounds interesting to me at this point.

A number of members on here have recommended to me to get a CDL and start driving truck. I've heard from them and many others that the demand for drivers is so high it's unlikely there will be a shortage of those jobs, maybe something to look into if your other plans don't work out.

Thank you for standing up and I wish you the best of luck!

demand is high and so is turnover. Lot of guys get out ina year or two. Not many make it a life long career

Any of you try to take a commercial airline flight in the last 6 months ???

Any of you try to take a commercial airline flight in the last 6 months ???
I flew a one way in July with United. Flight attendant was like a mosuito that won't fuck off about the mask. I wore a bandana around my face but she said it wasn't good enough and gave me the wrap around the ear kind that I hate. But I had it pulled down eating the majority of the flight and she dind't say shit about that. Makes no sense at all. I guess you're safe from COVID if you're actively eating
thanks!

but the mask wearers arent about "live and let live", but want to push their views agendas and mandates down everyones throats. So, its a war. Us, vs them. So yes, I will gladly club a mask wearing motherfucker on the beach. :homer:
This was never about safety and all about political divide. Unless you’re severely retarded, you know that wearing a shitty mask against the deadliest virus in the worlds history is completely useless.

Like you said, This is all about pushing an agenda on a certain demographic of society and has nothing to do with safety.
Same goes for this vaccine bullshit.

I guess not :confused:

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

I read on here at least a year ago . .. . " I brought a can of pringles and it took almost the entire flight to eat the thing" so I always get the gold fish crackers, an xtra bag or three, and keep a half full drink on my tray.

Driving OTR is a weird animal, you either love it or loath it with ever fiber of your being. I'm in the latter camp, I hated it. People romanticize it like you get to see the country but they neglect that it's through a dirty, bug covered windshield and you're ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS late no matter what the paperwork says and you need to get back moving.

Get into a local type gig, most places won't hire unless you have a couple years experience OR you got your CDL from an accredited school. I did the latter there too. Lots of money to be made but it'll cost you most semblance of life outside of the truck and maybe your soul.

I got off the big road pretty early and now run regional, I'd be hard fucking pressed to ever consider the big road and it's cost a lot of money for me to do it.

I think there is a lawsuit on discrimination for the testing. It is a fact vaccinated can get virus and spread virus. It is a fact unvax can get and spread virus. There is no reasonable explanation why one would have to test and the other not except discrimination and coercion. This is my stance. I think all employees need to notify in writing to HR if this happens that they are being harassed, coerced, and discriminated against. If they fire you, lawsuit. I also refuse to allow the company to ask for vax status using the simple basis of I don’t want the liability to keep medical information private after I learn about it and I have no desire to find out medical details from employees. I don’t ask about any other vaxes or medications, etc.
Excellent point.

They say the point of the vax is only to help you deal with the symptoms and make it less deadly for you.
You can still catch it and spread it.

They say they will test the unvaxxed only because they don't want them spreading it.
If both can spread it, why only test one?

Excellent point.

They say the point of the vax is only to help you deal with the symptoms and make it less deadly for you.

They say they will test the unvaxxed only because they don't want them spreading it.
Shouldn't the vaxed spread it more since they don't have symptoms?

Excellent point.

To drive up the number of positive on unvaxxed and coerc people to get vaxxed. It is so 1930s germany

Shouldn't the vaxed spread it more since they don't have symptoms?
That has been the point I have been arguing with my office the whole time. Treat everyone the same since the end results, spread and pretty much all of it is equal but maybe how bad you get it and that's still a maybe. I can't get the info out of HR yet. But I'm pretty sure that everyone this year who has had the Rona is vaxed. :lmao: But they want to punish me. How about no. :flipoff:

That has been the point I have been arguing with my office the whole time. Treat everyone the same since the end results, spread and pretty much all of it is equal but maybe how bad you get it and that's still a maybe. I can't get the info out of HR yet. But I'm pretty sure that everyone this year who has had the Rona is vaxed. :lmao: But they want to punish me. How about no. :flipoff:
I always throw that in the covid crusaders face

My wife who’s in hr just had this conversation today with the owners. They weren’t gonna do anything if you had the vax and had Covid symptoms. The owners thought once you got the vax you could spread it. She straightened them out lol. You need to treat the vaxxed and unvaxxed the same for Covid symptoms.

She did get word that the mandate will hit her work. She feels they’ll lose 30% of the workforce with this mandate. Even Sounds like her boss the Vp of HR is gonna leave if they enforce the mandate. This is stupid all the way around.

Top Back Refresh