What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

those idiots are the ones taking your freedoms away. you want to play nice? I dont.. :mad3:

I just need a catalyst. Enough shit going on to overwhelm police, and Ill grab my bat and go to town. :flipoff2:
He is a self confessed liberal that in all reality based on his posts here and the old board has voted for or at least supported the morons running the shit show. Don’t expect him to understand the cause and effect.

those idiots are the ones taking your freedoms away. you want to play nice? I dont.. :mad3:

I just need a catalyst. Enough shit going on to overwhelm police, and Ill grab my bat and go to town. :flipoff2:
If I'm going to fight for something, it's not going to be at the expense of other people's freedoms. They want to wear a mask by themselves at the beach? Fine by me.

BLM has now said vaccine mandates are racist. :lmao::lmao:

So now all the 20 something white SJW that for the last 3 months have been saying the unvaccinated are killing the vaccinated are going to have to clear their social media and say vaccine mandates are racist and to force them on people is an act of racial aggression.

The left is being forced to eat their own. Enjoy the show folks.
Good for BLM.

So now all the 20 something white SJW that for the last 3 months have been saying the unvaccinated are killing the vaccinated are going to have to clear their social media and say vaccine mandates are racist and to force them on people is an act of racial aggression.

They're not though, and I'll tell you why: Anyone who wants to force vaccinations on others to make themselves feel safe is a selfish person at best. When they have to make the self-perceived choice of saving their own skin or keeping up the SJW righteous persona they have been crafting, they're always going to default to saving their own skin.

They're not though, and I'll tell you why: Anyone who wants to force vaccinations on others to make themselves feel safe is a selfish person at best. When they have to make the self-perceived choice of saving their own skin or keeping up the SJW righteous persona they have been crafting, they're always going to default to saving their own skin.
The left has been eating their own. Pay attention you cant not see it. Also all the 20 something white SJW who have been screaming the unvaxed and killing the vaccinated dont feel threatened in the slightest. Unless you count their lack of personal self worth. Because thats the only real reason they would support a marxist organization calling for the downfall of white society. They are terrified of not being part of something again that is all. Wait until shit gets real. Then it will get fucking funny.

Conservatives need to capitalize on this and join up with them, seriously. That would send a message to the state for sure.

This is the exact argument I'm going to use when I have to go to anti racist training for work. Vax mandates are racist and here's why.....

Because wearing a mask solo on the beach is totally stepping on your freedom? That's just as dumb as forcing people to mask up who don't want to.

the solo mask wearers are the ones scared enough if the virus to demand mandates and shit like that. They are the ones with zero logic. Mask solo on the beafh = absence of logic.

Did somebody say mask?
E_LkvS0VcAAwdwD?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Conservatives need to capitalize on this and join up with them, seriously. That would send a message to the state for sure.

This is the exact argument I'm going to use when I have to go to anti racist training for work. Vax mandates are racist and here's why.....
Run you dna and have your 1/250’s african american dna proof.

the solo mask wearers are the ones scared enough if the virus to demand mandates and shit like that. They are the ones with zero logic. Mask solo on the beafh = absence of logic.
Stereotyping someone because of what they have on, and then suggesting violence against those people because they are different from you. I can almost smell the freedom from here.

Stereotyping someone because of what they have on, and then suggesting violence against those people because they are different from you. I can almost smell the freedom from here.
Stereotypes exist for a reason. Its how humanity has evolved. It helps us to stay safe and we all do it. The left is worse than the right about this, although both sides do it for political gain. Easy examples from the left elected representatives: everyone that doesn’t like Obama is a racist, everyone who likes Trump is a racist, everyone who didnt vote for Hillary is an uneducated deplorable, everyone who isn’t vaccinated doesn’t care about others.

Say your walking down the street thinking about crossing to the otherside. You see a group of prople acting like bangere and at the endod the block a group of people looking like meth addicts. On the side of the street your on you see a woman pushing a stroller, a group of young men, a group on older ladies that look like they are shopping. What side of the street do you feel would be safer and why?

Please show me where he suggested violence against aomeone wearing a mask by themselves?

Say your walking down the street thinking about crossing to the otherside. You see a group of prople acting like bangere and at the endod the block a group of people looking like meth addicts. On the side of the street your on you see a woman pushing a stroller, a group of young men, a group on older ladies that look like they are shopping. What side of the street do you feel would be safer and why?
Well, chances are the meth addict section will be more promising in the search for a $5 blowjob. So there's that.

Because wearing a mask solo on the beach is totally stepping on your freedom? That's just as dumb as forcing people to mask up who don't want to.

Do you wear a mask around town? Is there even a mandate here still? I dont anymore but am surprised 95+% still seem to be. I will say everytime im out i noticed somebody seeing me without mine and they remove thiers.

Email from my employer last night.
Privately owned, Texas business over 100 employees.
$2,xxx,xxx,xxx annual sales

1632417052557.png
That is kind of bush league. We don’t have governemtn contracts, but if OSHA does something I have already told our HR we will test everyone or no one. Vaccinated can transmit the disease and i won’t divide the company based on vac status.

Do you wear a mask around town? Is there even a mandate here still? I dont anymore but am surprised 95+% still seem to be. I will say everytime im out i noticed somebody seeing me without mine and they remove thiers.
Naw, never really wore a mask except at work at the height of everything(and as people have pointed out, that little car to grocery store incident). Whenever I did, it was because someone had a sign up outside their business to wear one if I came in.

These days I don't really wear a mask anywhere because they say vaccinated people don't have to. Only exception has been our kid's preschool. The kids don't have to wear one, but the parents do if they come on site.

If I wasn't down for getting the jab, I still probably wouldn't wear a mask anywhere still. No one has ever challenged me not wearing a mask. Maybe they feel it's none of their business, maybe they assume I'm vaccinated, I dunno.

Funny thing- the most people I have seen wearing masks are walkers and hikers in Pebble Beach or Toro Park. I couldn't imagine exercising out doors in the heat with no many people around and wearing a mask. Some of them get all wild eyed and pull their mask up when I pass on a bike. No one has ever said anything though.

you gonna side with him now?? :mad3:

:flipoff2::usa:
If you think about it, what's my "side"?

Live and let live. If someone wants to be a kook in a mask alone on the beach, who am I to tell them what to do?

If they want to get up in people's faces and try to force them to wear a mask or get the shot, I'd tell em to fawk off. If they got physical over it, then your option is on the table.

I will say I'm pretty disappointed with how the left has handled covid in the nation and also specifically in California. I'm nowhere near a staunch conservative, but I doubt I'll be voting democrat anymore unless the party significantly changes.

That is kind of bush league. We don’t have governemtn contracts, but if OSHA does something I have already told our HR we will test everyone or no one. Vaccinated can transmit the disease and i won’t divide the company based on vac status.

I'm glad to hear this, we need more people like you right now!

If you think about it, what's my "side"?

Live and let live. If someone wants to be a kook in a mask alone on the beach, who am I to tell them what to do?

but the mask wearers arent about "live and let live", but want to push their views agendas and mandates down everyones throats. So, its a war. Us, vs them. So yes, I will gladly club a mask wearing motherfucker on the beach. :homer:

Last edited:
Well boys, in 2 weeks or less I'll have a lot less daytime IBB time. After almost 11 years with the company its time to move on, to a smaller, more family oriented shop. Lets see how the next 2 weeks go here :laughing:

but the mask wearers arent about "let and let live", but want to push their views agendas and mandates down everyones throats. So, its a war. Us, vs them. So yes, I will gladly club a mask wearing motherfucker on the beach. :homer:
Besides curbing a mask wearing person. Harry Johnson he is right about them not being for live and let live and personal choice by and large. From dirty looks and head shaking to going out of their way to come up and ask you why you’re not wearing a mask and telling you to leave the area now to threatening violence. I personally have experienced all of the above on more multiple occasions. Also sadly if this keeps up he will be correct about the physical violence in return. People woth backbones can and will only take so much. There have been plenty of smaller incidents where a self righteous mask wearing has assaulted, verbally or physically, non mask wearing people and the non mask wearing people have responded with violence.
A few that come to mind are someone eating a sandwich outside in California and the SJW ended up throwing hot coffee on the people trying to mind their own business and eat their food. Or an incident on the Washington coast where a nonmask wearing had a SJW demand he put on a mask and the non mask wearer closed the SJW’s mouth for them with a fist. The press strangely ignored these incidents.

I agree with you, the new generation of owners of this company are 35+ brother/sister duo and between the two of of them there isn't a full set of balls...

My best friend is a electrical contractor (under 100 employees) but does a decent part of his business for schools.
He was not worried about the mandate due to his size but had not thought it through that his .gov projects will effect him.

This is not going to be fun.
My field (heavy equipment repair) will be very .gov dependent for the next decade if they dump 3.5 trillion dollars into infrastructure.

Well boys, in 2 weeks or less I'll have a lot less daytime IBB time. After almost 11 years with the company its time to move on, to a smaller, more family oriented shop. Lets see how the next 2 weeks go here :laughing:
Fuck. Wish you the best. I think we're going to see a lot more of this, possibly myself as well.

I think there is a lawsuit on discrimination for the testing. It is a fact vaccinated can get virus and spread virus. It is a fact unvax can get and spread virus. There is no reasonable explanation why one would have to test and the other not except discrimination and coercion. This is my stance. I think all employees need to notify in writing to HR if this happens that they are being harassed, coerced, and discriminated against. If they fire you, lawsuit. I also refuse to allow the company to ask for vax status using the simple basis of I don’t want the liability to keep medical information private after I learn about it and I have no desire to find out medical details from employees. I don’t ask about any other vaxes or medications, etc.

I agree with you, the new generation of owners of this company are 35+ brother/sister duo and between the two of of them there isn't a full set of balls...

My best friend is a electrical contractor (under 100 employees) but does a decent part of his business for schools.
He was not worried about the mandate due to his size but had not thought it through that his .gov projects will effect him.

This is not going to be fun.
My field (heavy equipment repair) will be very .gov dependent for the next decade if they dump 3.5 trillion dollars into infrastructure.

I'm already seeing bid invites that are for projects that require vaccinations. Some GC's are going to be requiring shots to be a sub regardless of project requirements. In this area the hospitals, food processing facilities, and a few other national/international companies are already requiring all contractors to be vaccinated. Contractors are getting backed into a corner.

Top Back Refresh