What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Can anyone verify this or is it bunk?

Wasn’t there another company who instructed vaccinated pilots not to fly?

I thought my wife’s job would be safe. Unfortunately I don’t think it is. She is 100% remote 100% of the time as her office is in Virginia.

This is absolutely malicious and has fuckall to do with “safety.”

Wasn’t there another company who instructed vaccinated pilots not to fly?

I thought my wife’s job would be safe. Unfortunately I don’t think it is. She is 100% remote 100% of the time as her office is in Virginia.

This is absolutely malicious and has fuckall to do with “safety.”
Of. Purse it doesn’t have anything to do with safety. If Biden’s bullshit had anything to do with safety, there would not be the the 100 employee limit. Have you heard of an actual OSHA safety measure that is based on number of employees? If you have less than 100 you don’t need fall protection, less than 100 you don’t need respirator in hazardous environment. No you don’t because it is bullshit. Also, the testing only unvax is to simply increase number of cases in unvax to coerc people to get jab. It is all bullshit. Everyone should make employers Fire them and let the shortage of workers destroy the economy and this bullshit administration. Time for it to happen.

Of. Purse it doesn’t have anything to do with safety. If Biden’s bullshit had anything to do with safety, there would not be the the 100 employee limit. Have you heard of an actual OSHA safety measure that is based on number of employees? If you have less than 100 you don’t need fall protection, less than 100 you don’t need respirator in hazardous environment. No you don’t because it is bullshit. Also, the testing only unvax is to simply increase number of cases in unvax to coerc people to get jab. It is all bullshit. Everyone should make employers Fire them and let the shortage of workers destroy the economy and this bullshit administration. Time for it to happen.

yep. this.

The entire OSHA act has a stipulation of the min amount of employees the laws apply to:flipoff2:

But this covid section is going to be unenforceable BS.

You think you can resist getting the vax?
Maybe for now. Won't be much longer before you will, if they want to force you.

Imagine if they spike a vegetable so you unknowingly eat it to get vaxxed?
Science fiction? Maybe not...

Everyone should make employers Fire them and let the shortage of workers destroy the economy and this bullshit administration. Time for it to happen.
This is what I am waiting for. I figure most of the people deemed non essential haven't gone back to work and are living off handouts. The same people that probably don't pay into the tax base after deductions. Now have 30 percent of the workforce who pay 5-10k+ into the tax system stop working while they are in desperate search for more tax dollars to fund their utopia. The then tax the shit out of those who are still working, and the large corps. The employees on the low end stop, because they see they neighbors survive off handouts. The corps take all their money and most of the production over seas to avoid taxes. Then hyper inflation and it all come crashing down.

I am just hoping I have time to get my family out of Colorado and any major city before that happens. If I get fired when they enforce the jab, house will hit the market and we will be out of here

kudos to you people putting your money where your mouth is. Lucky for me I do my own thing and dont have to deal with any choices, but I imagine they are not easy. However, they must be done, so...

Get into a local type gig, most places won't hire unless you have a couple years experience OR you got your CDL from an accredited school. I did the latter there too. Lots of money to be made but it'll cost you most semblance of life outside of the truck and maybe your soul.
I do local and although I am home in my own bed every night it's still not much of a life. GF didn't understand until I decided to abandon camp work to be home, I warned her it's all work and sleep but she didn't believe it until recently.:laughing:

I do local and although I am home in my own bed every night it's still not much of a life. GF didn't understand until I decided to abandon camp work to be home, I warned her it's all work and sleep but she didn't believe it until recently.:laughing:
For sure, my current gig wouldn't be such a time killer if I didn't make it be. It is kind of a bitch that I can't load before 4 pm 5 hours from home, if I could load at like noon I could make it back home to unload every day and have a normal schedule.

I could skate by with 3-5 loads a week but I do 6 and take an afternoon off a week. This week I snuck in an extra load so I took an afternoon today and all day tomorrow off. The pay is too stupid to turn down the work and the 2 old guys I work with are happy to sit at home and scratch their nuts while I run my ass off. Whatever, gotta make hay while the sun shines.

For sure, my current gig wouldn't be such a time killer if I didn't make it be. It is kind of a bitch that I can't load before 4 pm 5 hours from home, if I could load at like noon I could make it back home to unload every day and have a normal schedule.

I could skate by with 3-5 loads a week but I do 6 and take an afternoon off a week. This week I snuck in an extra load so I took an afternoon today and all day tomorrow off. The pay is too stupid to turn down the work and the 2 old guys I work with are happy to sit at home and scratch their nuts while I run my ass off. Whatever, gotta make hay while the sun shines.
i've had the joy of listening to my dad bitch about trucking for my whole life. :laughing: if only the job didn't pay so damn much :rasta:

i've had the joy of listening to my dad bitch about trucking for my whole life. :laughing: if only the job didn't pay so damn much :rasta:
It pays so much because it sucks so bad. I don't mind this job but I do look forward to being out of the truck before the day is half over.

Article 6 Section 1 and 3 of the Nuremberg Code

Article 6, section 1:

Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.
Article 6, section 3:

In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.
Added link.

Last edited:
It pays so much because it sucks so bad. I don't mind this job but I do look forward to being out of the truck before the day is half over.
even the years when my dad wasn't driving truck and started some completely unrelated business', it was always like a "gotta do this, or i end up back in a truck" :laughing:

so here he is now, "2 years" away from being done driving a truck for at least the last 6 years :rasta: i'll have to ask him next time if they are going through with the vax mandate. it isn't like the job is good enough to justify any more bullshit outside of the typical :lmao:

Article 6, section 3:
Do you have a source for your text?

This is what I come up with when I search:

I do see several references online mentioning "Article 6, sections 1 and 3" but they don't provide a link and I find no text which matches.

Also with the FDA "approval" does the Nuremberg code (legally) apply anymore since the vax is no longer "an experiment" since it has been "approved"?

Personally I agree that the vax is 100% still an experiment, and one that violates the Nuremburg Code (using the text from the above PDF's) in multiple ways:

"voluntary consent of the human subject" - mandates are most definitely in violation of this.
"unprocurable by other methods or means" - given the rate of "break through" infections, there are other drugs that have proven to be more successful in treating Controllavirus
"based on the results of animal experimentation" - the results of the animal experimentation were an abysmal failure, why allow "human experimentation"?
"conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury" - they aren't even really tracking suffering and injury related to the vax, there have been numerous people say that they are simply sweeping the results under the rug, or blaming the virus for the death/injury.
"No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur" - there is a plethora of people coming forward with either serious health issues or a dead family member as a result of this vax.
"experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons" - no worries, I'm sure every person that has administered the vax is "scientifically qualified" :shaking:
"the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end" - how can someone who has been vaxxed become "unvaxxed"?
"the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment... ...that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject" - yea, the "scientist in charge" doesn't care about the deaths, only the population control and $$$ the vax brings.

My point being that we don't need to add to the Nuremburg Code as the vax is already clearly in violation of it, if the code still applies after "FDA Approval."

even the years when my dad wasn't driving truck and started some completely unrelated business', it was always like a "gotta do this, or i end up back in a truck" :laughing:

so here he is now, "2 years" away from being done driving a truck for at least the last 6 years :rasta: i'll have to ask him next time if they are going through with the vax mandate. it isn't like the job is good enough to justify any more bullshit outside of the typical :lmao:
Yea if they tried to mandate the jab in trucking I see shit getting real bad real quick. It's shitty enough, we don't need to try forcing it to get worse. :homer:

This is what I am waiting for. I figure most of the people deemed non essential haven't gone back to work and are living off handouts. The same people that probably don't pay into the tax base after deductions. Now have 30 percent of the workforce who pay 5-10k+ into the tax system stop working while they are in desperate search for more tax dollars to fund their utopia. The then tax the shit out of those who are still working, and the large corps. The employees on the low end stop, because they see they neighbors survive off handouts. The corps take all their money and most of the production over seas to avoid taxes. Then hyper inflation and it all come crashing down.

I am just hoping I have time to get my family out of Colorado and any major city before that happens. If I get fired when they enforce the jab, house will hit the market and we will be out of here
Clowerd and Piven

Oh Peru.

Had any other country actually mandates to double your mask, or is Peru the only one?

Double your mask, double your deaths.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8c2a0720-f123-4c1b-83ad-eb4f226de5f7_5293x2983.png

Ivermectin. Hmm. Use it, and deaths drop 14 fold. Get a new president, restrict it's use, and watch deaths jump 13 fold.
gr1.jpg

Edited and added link. Credibility...who knows
Ah, thanks for the link. Here's the scoop:

The author has since acknowledged that she mixed up the Nuremberg Code with later codifications under international law that gave primacy to the principles of informed consent and individual choice in public health programs.

The ‘Article 6, Sections 1 and 3’ she refers to is the following from the 2006 UN Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights:

Edit: Based on what I am reading from that "2006 UN Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights" any vaccine (real or "the vax") mandate or forced medical treatment violates that declaration.

Having said that, that is a dangerously slippery slope to try to invoke "International Law" based on UN declarations; one that could open the doors to abolishment of individually owned firearms. No thanks, lets fight this with our laws; starting with the 9th Amendment:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.​

Argue that the right to choose for you and your children what healthcare and medical procedures are to be performed.

Last edited:
Yea if they tried to mandate the jab in trucking I see shit getting real bad real quick. It's shitty enough, we don't need to try forcing it to get worse. :homer:

it would be a bummer if all the trucks were to somehow break down on the same day in the middle of the freeways. New shit is so unreliable :homer:

Canada is signed for booster 1, booster 2, booster 3, and booster 4.

Is it malpractice, if someone has a medical license and talks to another person who is not their patient, and without even seeing or evaluating that patient, tells them to go against the patients actual doctor's recommendation/orders?

Gloria Estafon was positive recently. Her personal doctor told her to wait 3 months before getting the vax if she wants the vax.
On a zoom call with ratface Fauci, he tells her to ignore her doctor and go ahead and just get the vax right away.

Is it malpractice, if someone has a medical license and talks to another person who is not their patient, and without even seeing or evaluating that patient, tells them to go against the patients actual doctor's recommendation/orders?

Gloria Estafon was positive recently. Her personal doctor told her to wait 3 months before getting the vax if she wants the vax.
On a zoom call with ratface Fauci, he tells her to ignore her doctor and go ahead and just get the vax right away.

fauci needs an m80 tied to his neck and lit up. boom

Top Back Refresh