What's new

Useless things about your day!

Don't blame you. Shits nasty.

It's fun to play in the mud don't get me wrong, but the hours it takes to clean something back to my OCD standards isn't worth it. I did it once in my SxS the weekend before my first ever short course race. Put it through a barb wire fence and knocked the newness right off it that day too. :lmao:

20210228_122810.jpg

It's fun to play in the mud don't get me wrong, but the hours it takes to clean something back to my OCD standards isn't worth it. I did it once in my SxS the weekend before my first ever short course race. Put it through a barb wire fence and knocked the newness right off it that day too. :lmao:

20210228_122810.jpg
When I was 5 it was fun.:flipoff2:

As an adult who has to clean it...not fun.:laughing:

Besides, mud isn't the same everywhere. Some places that shit just don't want to come off.

I'm still game for pissing a Kyle off with an uncapped healthy 460 though...as long as it isn't muddy:flipoff2:

Took my racecar for a cruise (35-40mph) around the block a little while ago just because and some Kyle neighbor was standing at his gate with his phone out taking a picture/video so I waved as I drove by and then went back to the house and parked it. Apparently Kyle was screaming ASSHOLE at me when I drove by and my wife heard him about 1/8 mile away but I didn't. I've driven my racecar (sxs) around the block a total of 3 times since I moved here 2yrs ago. If he wants to see asshole I have no problem brush mowing a track into my big field in the morning and burning tank after tank of ethanol doing laps WFO. I live well outside city limits and can do shit like that at will. Kyle needs to go back in the fucking house and mind his business before he really has something to whine about.

Yell at him to go back to California the next time he’s doing it. Doesn’t matter where he is actually from, it should anger him more.

Any run ins with him in the past?

Do anything else to the can before they take it? I mean for the oil specifically.
Yeah, I throw my bags of household trash on top.

nice

just gotta add a couple shovels of sawdust or wood ash to collect the poop so it doesn't leak through the bottom
It doesn't leak rainwater, it won't leak 90w140 :laughing:

Took my racecar for a cruise (35-40mph) around the block a little while ago just because and some Kyle neighbor was standing at his gate with his phone out taking a picture/video so I waved as I drove by and then went back to the house and parked it. Apparently Kyle was screaming ASSHOLE at me when I drove by and my wife heard him about 1/8 mile away but I didn't. I've driven my racecar (sxs) around the block a total of 3 times since I moved here 2yrs ago. If he wants to see asshole I have no problem brush mowing a track into my big field in the morning and burning tank after tank of ethanol doing laps WFO. I live well outside city limits and can do shit like that at will. Kyle needs to go back in the fucking house and mind his business before he really has something to whine about.

You need to see if you can't get Skipped_Link to stop by with his little pickup and make a few laps around the block.

Haven't been out on my trail in a month due to a knee injury. Fucking hell is it overgrown. Some areas if I didn't have ribbon or arrows up I would have no idea where it went

This is one of the better sections. Some of it is 4' to 5' tall :shaking:

PXL_20240523_220009632.jpg

5 hours (on the hour meter) of trimmer work later I have my trail back. :shaking: Only 1 new tree down I need to mess with at least, will get that in the morning as it is a bad angle to be an obstacle currently. Maybe I'll see if I can get the sxs in there to reposition it.

This thing does not fuck around. Pulled the guard, run out line until it bogs the motor a touch, then just go to town.

Plan to run some laps tomorrow and see how the knee takes it. Plus first ride of the new YZ.

PXL_20240601_170114488.jpg

PXL_20240526_014812152.jpg

I want to start a little easy business. Smokeshow sales girl to drive around selling consumables to shops. It worked real well with office supplies in South Florida, and it's probably busy enough around here now to work. The investment is so low it's dumb not to try it. She would work on commission and I'd supply inventory and a car. It only works if she's spicy and dressed like a dancing girl.

I want to start a little easy business. Smokeshow sales girl to drive around selling consumables to shops. It worked real well with office supplies in South Florida, and it's probably busy enough around here now to work. The investment is so low it's dumb not to try it. She would work on commission and I'd supply inventory and a car. It only works if she's spicy and dressed like a dancing girl.
They had some thicc latinas going door to door last summer trying to sell solar panels.

I think if you target businesses with that all the female receptionists/service writers/gatehouse people are gonna tell her to fuck off real quick.

Bottom ball joint just fell the fuck apart on one side and the top fell apart on the other.

It's a Dodge so I guess that's par for the course. :laughing:

Plastic races BTW. These were from those "good old days" that you idiots keep going on about. :flipoff2:

Anyone have any good tips for getting the steering arm off beyond just beating the shit out of it?

attachment(283).jpg

They had some thicc latinas going door to door last summer trying to sell solar panels.

I think if you target businesses with that all the female receptionists/service writers/gatehouse people are gonna tell her to fuck off real quick.
Na, not the market anyway. Think town barns, private auto, weld/fab, construction, landscape, etc.

Can sell cold beer too.

Yell at him to go back to California the next time he’s doing it. Doesn’t matter where he is actually from, it should anger him more.

Any run ins with him in the past?

Never saw him before yesterday and I'm pretty sure they are new here. There is a plot around the corner from me with five $750k houses on it that seem to change hands frequently. He's in one of them.....

You need to see if you can't get Skipped_Link to stop by with his little pickup and make a few laps around the block.

That would be epic! :laughing:

Girlfriend wasn't home for dinner so I got to engage in one of my favorite pastimes, cooking garbage.

Behold, the boiled burger club:
attachment(284).jpg

attachment(285).jpg

attachment(286).jpg

Because why defrost shit when you can toss it right into boiling water. :laughing:

Bottom ball joint just fell the fuck apart on one side and the top fell apart on the other.

It's a Dodge so I guess that's par for the course. :laughing:

Plastic races BTW. These were from those "good old days" that you idiots keep going on about. :flipoff2:

Anyone have any good tips for getting the steering arm off beyond just beating the shit out of it?

attachment(283).jpg
Put a small sledge against the side of the knuckle and hit it with the big sledge. And spray some pb blaster on it, heat wouldn't hurt.

Top Back Refresh