What's new

Useless things about your day!

Might be all the green bottle beaner beer im drinking But if i make breakfast for dinner I can have leftovers for breakfast
when you're making pancakes make a whole shitload of them and put the extras into containers with syrup and butter
they microwave real good

hate cleaning up after making them so I don't make them as often as I would otherwise

Have never made a pancake. Red potatoes,left over tri tip, bacon, onion peppers bacon and eggs. Maybe some gravy.

Grabbed a 12" or 14" cast iron pan a while ago. Has tall sides an a lid. Kinda dutch oven witha handle thing. Fucker holds alot o food

Might be all the green bottle beaner beer im drinking But if i make breakfast for dinner I can have leftovers for breakfast
I cooked up 7# of carni Saturday night. Burritos for dinner, machaca for breakfast. Meat sweats prett much non stop.

Have never made a pancake. Red potatoes,left over tri tip, bacon, onion peppers bacon and eggs. Maybe some gravy.

Grabbed a 12" or 14" cast iron pan a while ago. Has tall sides an a lid. Kinda dutch oven witha handle thing. Fucker holds alot o food
do that too, been on a kick of bacon and cheese-gratered spuds to soak up the grease lately... recently discovered frozen onions, they're already chopped up, most tedious bit all done already

on the pancakes, you gotta make them outta components, the boxed-mix ones always taste like plastic

I would be perfectly happy, never making a meal again. But im to cheap to eat out.

Pretty much just dump good shit into a pan an sometimes it turns out pretty good.

Working my side hustle last night. Hauled three loads of brush. Used the tractor and grapple to load it so I wasn't walking around in the waist high grass and chiggers.
IMG_20220822_172300588_HDR.jpg

happened to be standing on the garden hose while using it and my well pressure tank is like 200' away in the pump house
when you'd stop the hose nozzle you'd get the normal water hammer, but it'd come back and bounce back and forth with a period of like 3 seconds lol

Looks like its going to be another slow day at the shop. The plan is to answer every phone call about my website, cc debt elimination, buisness loans etc etc.

Might as well take the time to fuck with every one of them. Goona be a fun day.

Last edited:
1st dirt bag down

Tried to cancel $2 million worth of cc debt. Will have a phony card number for the next one. Try an drag it out a lil longer before they hang up

Watchband broke yesterday. So no watch. I feel nekkid.

Fuck me over 100 and not the hottest part of the day yet, and it's a wet heat. I managed to get my tin cut and put up. Calling it quits now and gonna hide inside with a few cold ones and some netflix or maybe a nap.:laughing:

One railing panel down and
20220824_074822.jpg
20220824_130211.jpg
20220824_130226.jpg
10 more to go.

Top Back Refresh