What's new

Useless things about your day!

don't jack on the pinch welds bro, always jack on the subframes
once you fold over the pinch welds the rockers rust out way faster
Oh, that's where I do jack from. Just crawling under there, you can see and feel how soft they are.

Picked up a key machine last week, an ancient Curtis 2000 with about a gallon of key blanks and a 200 hook rack that mounts to the back of it for blanks:
IMG_20220819_175605018_HDR~2.jpg

Box-o-key blanks:
IMG_20220819_212007_01.jpg

First key I tried worked perfectly:
IMG_20220819_213959_01.jpg

Now I need to pickup their Ford adapter so I can cut the keys for my Ford that the local hardware store won't cut.

Aaron Z

Have a 'guys trip' no homo planned next weekend.

I've spent all day working on the truck I want to take (about 4 hour drive). I have 4 other vehicles are more than GTG for the trip and I'm breaking my back trying to get this truck presentable/reliable enough to take :homer:

I have no idea how I got here but vietnamese sounds wierd as hell

also lol @ doing absolutely everything wrong as hell
throwing dry cement powder in there and other WTFs

And that's why millions die when they have an earthquake.

Working at a dealer and having lift access free oil ruined me for doing my own oil changes. I did it once on my last car and that was the last time I'll ever do it on the ground. :laughing:

Costs less to take it somewhere than it does to buy a filter and oil anymore anyway. Plus my fat ass is too big to be trying to crawl under vehicles anymore, even if they're up on jack stands.
Takes me longer to rack it than slide under to drop oil and filter so I stopped doing that. But it's a pickup and I don't need to jack it up.

I have no idea how I got here but vietnamese sounds wierd as hell

also lol @ doing absolutely everything wrong as hell
throwing dry cement powder in there and other WTFs

That sumbitch deserves a coffee break.

Drive another 70+ miles up to go ride. Buddies bike isnt leaking fuel now but its not running right, so back down the hill we go.

Unload the bikes and tossed a pile of guns in, and headed for the hills to shoot squirrels. Fucker brings a 17hmr that isnt sighted in.."but its close".... fuck me. Get that taken care of, only to find out, that it didnt matter because he cant shoot for shit!

I have a 1911 Colt Special Combat Govt. Competition, with a marvels unit one slide, and a red dot. Pretty sure that gun just ruined him lol.

Parts are ordered to stick a red dot on his 22/45

Last edited:
Changed the oil in the vehicles yesterday. Getting out of the dad wagon, cigarette butt on the driver's floor. showed the wife.

totally stumped. we've been scratching our heads all day. only thing I can think of is one of the guys that installed the k-frame. neither one of us smoke.

back to thread topic, sat in my basement and wondered why whenever I'm working on one project I really want to work on any of the ten (thousand) others I've got going. Doesn't matter which one I'm working on, I've absolutely gotta start working on a different one. Maybe start yet another new one.

Top Back Refresh