What's new

Useless things about your day!

Chick's dig scars.
Well, that all depends on how you got them. Knee replacements at 26 isn't a great opener. Doing a double backflip at age seven off three stacked milk crates would probably sound betterer.

When I was in high school, my girlfriend now wife thought that I was crazy...
Like a week after we start going out my friends and I got into a dirt clod fight, one of my "friends" threw a chunk of cement it hit me in the face and broke my sunglasses. I was so blinded with rage about the broken glasses that I didn't even notice all of the blood leaking down my face or the shrapnel stuck in my forehead.
I'm not saying that the stitches helped our chances of staying together but after that our relationship grew more serious.
20210613_124924.jpg
Good lord you are a sexy bitch. If I was gay I would put food and drink in you in a romantic manner.

Eh, not the case in my family it seems. They're all pipe fitters, welder, mechanics, and LOTS of carpenters. Carpentry goes back in my family for however many generations we were able to track back to. Pepere framed his first house at 15. That's why I'm so embarrassed to admit that I don't know jack shit about it. I think I'm the only one so far that has a college degree. Everyone else is a tradesman.

I have no use for an F150. Shit, I don't have any room to park anything anymore. :homer:
College degree?

No wonder you suggested .40, anyone with brains would have recommended 10mm.:flipoff2:

College degree?

No wonder you suggested .40, anyone with brains would have recommended 10mm.:flipoff2:
Two college degrees. :flipoff2:

Good friend carries an XDM. 40 I think. Swears by it. That's why I suggest it.

Well, that all depends on how you got them. Knee replacements at 26 isn't a great opener. Doing a double backflip at age seven off three stacked milk crates would probably sound betterer.
My knees are covered from falling off my bike to sliding into second base.

I've got a zipper from my belly button to my dick. It's a good conversation piece :laughing:

So your crayfish live on dry land? That's fuckin weird. Ours live in water.
Not really. 1- there's a creek about a foot away outside the picture, 2- the ground is hypersaturated and is making springs come up out of the yard.

This is sloped away from the camera, hasn't rained in 5 days, water is coming up out of the ground where I'm standing. This has been this way since Thanksgiving, and is probably full of ebola and airborne AIDS virus.

20210611_143141.jpg

Not really. 1- there's a creek about a foot away outside the picture, 2- the ground is hypersaturated and is making springs come up out of the yard.

This is sloped away from the camera, hasn't rained in 5 days, water is coming up out of the ground where I'm standing. This has been this way since Thanksgiving, and is probably full of ebola and airborne AIDS virus.

20210611_143141.jpg
Nice grass, bro :flipoff2:

Nice grass, bro :flipoff2:
New (non-existent) yard, trying to add soil to the slope and eventually get it so it stays dry-ish out to the edge of the tree line. Hopefully 6 more loads and I'll be good. I only have a 3-4 month per year window that I can get my tractor on it without sinking to Australia.

If it were up to me, the entire yard would be SB2 and misted with roundup once a month. :flipoff2:

Two college degrees, works for the government, cant swing a hammer.

Stereotypes exist for a reason :flipoff2:
I'm a mechanic, not a carpenter. I can fix anything with wheels and a motor. Steel can be welded together. Wood, not so much. :flipoff2:

New (non-existent) yard, trying to add soil to the slope and eventually get it so it stays dry-ish out to the edge of the tree line. Hopefully 6 more loads and I'll be good. I only have a 3-4 month per year window that I can get my tractor on it without sinking to Australia.

If it were up to me, the entire yard would be SB2 and misted with roundup once a month. :flipoff2:
I bet it's a chore. You all got hammered by rain this spring.

I only have a 3-4 month per year window that I can get my tractor on it without sinking to Australia.
Hah, same here. I've got a 60' drainage ditch that works well. But I need to work on where it starts. I've got another 15' or so. I'm worried about burying the Kubota.

Except a winch bumper. We all have limits :flipoff2:
Oh, I can build a bumper. Just not for a still newish truck. I'm still on the "woods rig" level when it comes to custom stuff. :flipoff2:

20210611_143141.jpg

You fucknozzles wonder why so.expensive to live in CA. There ya go right there. Fuck that noise. I feel like I would look like a prune there with all the wet:eek:

Oh, and had to shrink the gap at the apartment conversion for the inspector. Most were 4.5 "to 5". Used 3/4 square tube. Think it turned out pretty good. Guessing hes going to show up expecting lattice or some other half ass shit.
26309.jpeg
26309.jpeg
26309.jpeg

Attachments

• 26310.jpeg
    26310.jpeg
    838.1 KB · Views: 19
Two college degrees, works for the government, cant swing a hammer.

Stereotypes exist for a reason :flipoff2:
Hey, and it just occurred to me as I was walking through the living room that I just floored that. All own my own. No help. And it turned out perfect. So I'm not completely inept. :flipoff2:

Hey, I'm not digging down ~4' and 15' long through rocks and roots by hand when I have a backhoe sitting 20' away. I'll just wait until the ground is dry enough and it'll take me 20m.

Hey, I'm not digging down ~4' and 15' long through rocks and roots by hand when I have a backhoe sitting 20' away. I'll just wait until the ground is dry enough and it'll take me 20m.
If you start now you'd be done by the time the ground dried out... or buried:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Viscous coupling may not be the problem. Found a video on YouTube of a guy with a sport trac and had a go pro on a stick and recorded the exact same noise mine was making. Propeller shaft joint on front driveshaft(tcase side) repair kits are like $120. Told wife, she kinda rolled her eyes and said it was supposed to just be a donor for my bronco and we should just buy another car because the v8 wouldn’t get good gas mileage..ooook. SO she says we have the money from taxes and the govt and we should buy a cat with that money. I can’t say I disagree with her but I’m just a problem solver…and a cheap ass to boot :laughing:
remove driveshaft
do not buy cat
profit

I bet it's a chore. You all got hammered by rain this spring.
We get a decent bit of rain anyway... as of early June we were 2" over the yearly average. :laughing:

99 degrees today and only 65% humidity. Was a nice day for a kid's 4 hour long outdoor birthday party with no shade and no fan. My fucking shoes were squishing with sweat by the time we left.

Top Back Refresh