What's new

Useless things about your day!

I do, and I know you can use GPS but I've never looked into it.
I have used a program called digihud forever.
it also hasn't changed in forever.

it's super basic. open it up, displays compass and speed.
automatically records top speed.
no ads, no data useage, nothing.

Why would he pay an additional $50 for something he is already carrying in his pocket? :clown:
Because playing with your phone on the water is a great way to have it wind up in the drink and an actual speedo is way nicer than a phone app.

Because playing with your phone on the water is a great way to have it wind up in the drink and an actual speedo is way nicer than a phone app.
They have these things now, I think they're called "phone holders" or something... you can basically clamp one onto just about any surface and it will hold your phone in an upright position and keep it from flying away under g forces.

:flipoff2:

183395024_1914598368688695_1281502979054471168_n.jpg
Thankfully it wasn’t a cock gazer exam. My boss was pissed I’ve been chosen every time in the almost 2 years I’ve worked here. Drug test dude even showed up on a Saturday(I work saturdays) because I was t there whatever day he came that week. “Oh it’s totally random...blah blah...percentage..blah blah”. Yeah go fuck yourself.

which is why you open the app, put it in your pocket, go for a speed run and see the top speed recorded on the app.

nobody is saying you have to hold the phone the whole time.

$500 worth of "air adjustment" valves for my intake.
but man, the difference is worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210507_151751589_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210507_151751589_HDR.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20210507_152451852.jpg
    IMG_20210507_152451852.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 51
Got a free cantilever patio umbrella that needed base weights. It gets windy as fuck around here so I cut out a 3/8” aluminum plate to mount the base to. Will add a few sandbags to weigh it down. Made a circle maker out of a piece of plywood. Perfect circle. Used a 1/8” round over bit on both sides. Still need to drill holes and powder coat it but ran out of time today
CAAD0511-6778-41E8-9C63-ED0ED0246A2A.jpeg

They have these things now, I think they're called "phone holders" or something... you can basically clamp one onto just about any surface and it will hold your phone in an upright position and keep it from flying away under g forces.

But what happens when I flip the boat?:homer:

Floatation is a must do this year, right after I convince myself I can afford a sheet of plywood for the floor.

Bought a toy hauler. Attacked it with the eraser wheel for a few hours today.

20210508_130412-L.jpg

No Harleys here

20210508_135412-L.jpg

Guess I'll need a new sticker here to cover the fade.. Thinking a giant :flipoff2:

20210508_150304-L.jpg

I dont understand why they put these stupid graphics on rvs/campers. Half this shit was peeling off.

20210508_183340-L.jpg

I love all the desk medics in my office.

We have a scanner in here that is tuned into fire dispatch.

Attention [name]'s Ambulance, please respond to [local hair salon]. Ten year old girl, has passed out, fallen, hit her head. Mother explained had family member over yesterday without a mask.

So for fifteen minutes now the women are explaining to each other what has happened. How the kid now has Covid, etc. :shaking:

Had a good ride yesterday, pissed off a Danger Noodle.
1620659958835.png

1620660077998.png

Attachments

• 1620659876590.png
    1620659876590.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
:lmao:

At least our venomous snakes give you a warning they are pissed off. I'll give em that much.
My luck would be their warning is the same wave length as my tinnitus.

At the very back of my property sits around 2 or 3 cords of soaking wet poplar, absolutely useless about 2' diameter. So GF decides she wants to start a raspberry patch there and I get to move this shit. I am busting ass and not very happy when the guy who lives behind us askes me if I know who might want a couple of lawn mowers he is gonna scrap. I tell him I'll take them and within the hour I had them both sold for $50.

Made my day a little better. Sometimes the sun will shine on me after all. :laughing:

So what's the deal with gasoline now? Everyone's in a panic about a shortage or prices or something. I don't follow any news or anything. What'd I miss?

Its the pipeline dealio?

So what's the deal with gasoline now? Everyone's in a panic about a shortage or prices or something. I don't follow any news or anything. What'd I miss?

Its the pipeline dealio?
Yup, not toilet paper this time. Might even bring some funny when the fires start from all the hoarded gas.

Yup, not toilet paper this time. Might even bring some funny when the fires start from all the hoarded gas.
I need to start strapping kiddo to the bike and ride that thing around.

I came in at 6am today and haven’t done fuckall so far.

I did sweep around under my bench if that counts, but if I don’t see an engineer soon I’ll start to wonder who got fired for what.

Top Back Refresh