What's new

United States Death statistics 2020 vs. 2018

There are a fawking ton of boomers aging out.
That's a large number of death-aged people sitting around soaking up their unearned entitlements and waiting for their number.
No sympathy from me, they are the worst thing to happen to this country ever.
Won't be missed.
:eek:

Harsh, but we will be coming for you.

The boomers voted themselves enough shit that their kids will be the first generation to pay into the schemes for 40+ years and not get a fukin nickel in return.
That's the generation they "raised".
Hard working, self-sufficient badasses!

There are a fawking ton of boomers aging out.
That's a large number of death-aged people sitting around soaking up their unearned entitlements and waiting for their number.
No sympathy from me, they are the worst thing to happen to this country ever.
Won't be missed.

You're cold.

The boomers voted themselves enough shit that their kids will be the first generation to pay into the schemes for 40+ years and not get a fukin nickel in return.

FDR did it, I'm just along for the ride. :flipoff2:At least my grown kids like me.

What did they vote for? I have been paying into social security for 40 years. All these young worthless mother fuckers on government money is what is killing us.

What did they vote for? I have been paying into social security for 40 years. All these young worthless mother fuckers on government money is what is killing us.

X2.... All the social programs have been foisted on the people by the politicians.

The biggest mistake of the Boomer generation - Not impressing upon their children how important it is to raise the next generation (their grandchildren) to be hard working, independent, free thinking Citizens.

Thread topic is Covid death rate, not spoiled shit bag genXer blame daddy who ran off with hooker and left mommy to suck dick bullshit. Go fuck a blender and STFU :mad3:

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Click image for larger version Name:	avatar30_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.7 KB ID:	239858

Has AP news been lying the entire time about the numbers?

"SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A record 621 people died of drug overdoses in San Francisco so far this year, a staggering number that far outpaces the 173 deaths from COVID-19 the city has seen thus far."

From this article: Overdose deaths far outpace COVID-19 deaths in San Francisco (yahoo.com)

173 deaths from Covid in San Francisco? That's it? It isn't matching up to the statistics, again... from this source: California Covid 19 deaths - Bing

I mean out of the supposed 20,500 deaths in California alone, only 173 of those are from it's 4th largest city with around a 1,000,000 people?

Am I missing something?:confused:

San Francisco only has about 800,000 people. For comparison, Sacramento COUNTY has 1.4 million and 741 Whuan deaths. Source Sac County Public Helath

Has AP news been lying the entire time about the numbers?

"SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A record 621 people died of drug overdoses in San Francisco so far this year, a staggering number that far outpaces the 173 deaths from COVID-19 the city has seen thus far."

From this article: Overdose deaths far outpace COVID-19 deaths in San Francisco (yahoo.com)

173 deaths from Covid in San Francisco? That's it? It isn't matching up to the statistics, again... from this source: California Covid 19 deaths - Bing

I mean out of the supposed 20,500 deaths in California alone, only 173 of those are from it's 4th largest city with around a 1,000,000 people?

Am I missing something?:confused:

I can tell you I have been working at major sf hospitals and the one I'm currently in has 0 covid patients. A month ago I was at one that had seen 2..

I can tell you I have been working at major sf hospitals and the one I'm currently in has 0 covid patients. A month ago I was at one that had seen 2..

Serious question:
Why aren't you all over the news disputing the claims of "0% ICU capacity due to Covid"? I here this shit all the time

Serious question:
Why aren't you all over the news disputing the claims of "0% ICU capacity due to Covid"? I here this shit all the time

Multiple reasons

1 I'm not sure I'm supposed to know or share this info
2 no one cares and it will be labeled fake news
3 the numbers will be twisted to make it look scary some other way.

Most people dont seem to understand that hospitals are buisnesses and the dont just have 100 icu beds and doctors waiting around for a plane crash. Multiple counties in ca dont even have "icu beds"

I had to explain to my mother in law that if a hospital had 2 icu beds, and they regularly had a patient in one, and a car crash of 5 people came in with all of them needing intensive care they would be at 300% capacity.... now 2 more come in to king flu and the hospital icu department is at 400% capacity due to covid.

All these numbers mean jack shit without context

Most people dont seem to understand that hospitals are buisnesses and the dont just have 100 icu beds and doctors waiting around for a plane crash. Multiple counties in ca dont even have "icu beds"

I had to explain to my mother in law that if a hospital had 2 icu beds, and they regularly had a patient in one, and a car crash of 5 people came in with all of them needing intensive care they would be at 300% capacity.... now 2 more come in to king flu and the hospital icu department is at 400% capacity due to covid.

And a hospital is losing money at 70% capacity, they dont start making money until they get to 80-90% IIRC.

Aaron Z

Thanks for putting that into perspective, seriously

San Francisco. 885,000 tighly packed peoples with heavily used public transportation. And bathhouses . . . .:laughing: 0 Covid ICU from our own source. Proof positive that mask work :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh