What's new

Tulsi 2024?

Last week she posted some shit on Instagram of her at the range with a bunch of guns that are illegal in her state, and guns that she's specifically called for banning.

Guess she's been planning her appearance back in politics for a while. I'd respect her more if she stuck with her beliefs.

apparently that's not allowed to change one mind. Seems to be a quite a double standard, doomed if you do or don't. Guess that's easier :confused:
If she came out and said "I was wrong in the past about guns", sure, that's okay and somewhat more believeable than just all of a sudden a 180 shift to the opposing side.

Tulsi: pros
She is saying all the right things. Weaponizing DOJ, trans in sports, war mongering Dem etc. She is running again in 2024. Tin foil could say to dilute the Pugs vote visa vi Desantis/Trump.
Cons: Hasn't clairified 2A stance. She needs to be all in to be trustworthy.
IMO.
She admired RFK. That whole fucking family was corrupt and dysfunctional.

apparently that's not allowed to change one mind. Seems to be a quite a double standard, doomed if you do or don't. Guess that's easier :confused:
Changing your mind is fine. Changing it immediately before an election is suspicious. I'd respect it more if she didn't expect us all to forget the past. No career politician should be trusted, but one that switches sides to suddenly be on the side of things they were outspokenly opposed to is even less trustworthy.

She's been planning this for a long time. How many times has she been on Fox news in the past couple years, slowly building up to this.

Good for her if she has finally seen the light. But, the way she's built up to this screams "snake".

Folks remember what she's said in the past, even if she doesn't.

Tulsi: pros
She is saying all the right things. Weaponizing DOJ, trans in sports, war mongering Dem etc. She is running again in 2024. Tin foil could say to dilute the Pugs vote visa vi Desantis/Trump.
IMO.
She admired RFK. That whole fucking family was corrupt and dysfunctional.
If you’re expecting a trust worthy politician… You haven’t been paying attention…AT ALL

If you’re expecting a trust worthy politician… You haven’t been paying attention…AT ALL
Yeah, I know and pay attention. It is just so tedious and demoralizing to be perpetually jaded. I'll be back to 'fuck them all' this afternoon.

IMO.
Reading what she wrote it sounds like her stance is clear.

Whether or not she is sincere on that stance is something only she can answer.

Would probably make a good topic of discussion for an interview.

So she's pro-gun / pro 2nd now? I'm not buying it.

Last week she posted some shit on Instagram of her at the range with a bunch of guns that are illegal in her state, and guns that she's specifically called for banning.

Looks like she's flipped on the Second. All of this was predictable after the way the DNC treated her last time around. She's trying to regain relevance.

I always thought she was well-spoken and her .mil experience was a plus. But her 2A stance was a showstopper. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

Looks like she's flipped on the Second. All of this was predictable after the way the DNC treated her last time around. She's trying to regain relevance.

I always thought she was well-spoken and her .mil experience was a plus. But her 2A stance was a showstopper. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.
She has no business in politics. She ended up on the Hawaii House of Representatives at 21 years old because of her dad.

She has no business in politics. She ended up on the Hawaii House of Representatives at 21 years old because of her dad.
And thats different than all the other politicians how? :confused:

I'm not defending her, nor is there much of a chance I'd ever vote for her, but compared to literally every single other person in the DIM party she's reasonable and seems to have the voters best interest in mind.

:confused:

I'm not defending her, nor is there much of a chance I'd ever vote for her, but compared to literally every single other person in the DIM party she's reasonable and seems to have the voters best interest in mind.

Gee, imagine that in a politician. Actually, doing the job they were hired to do.

She has a new episode on the Joe Rogan podcast that came out today. Started listening to it and it isn't bad so far but she is a lifelong politician so there's that.

If she came out and said "I was wrong in the past about guns", sure, that's okay and somewhat more believeable than just all of a sudden a 180 shift to the opposing side.

Like anyone here does? :laughing: well I mean that if the purple aliens world. I know I think I've said that before only to realize I said it to myself but not openly at the time. Not real great at ti but different standards for me then thee is something that gets preached here quite a bit. But only seem to get directed one way.

Changing your mind is fine. Changing it immediately before an election is suspicious. I'd respect it more if she didn't expect us all to forget the past. No career politician should be trusted, but one that switches sides to suddenly be on the side of things they were outspokenly opposed to is even less trustworthy.

Yeah that is true but it's all a game. Doing months ago the impact would have been waned by now. So when is the best time to do it and still get people onboard. Never is a perfect time other then now.

same.

Yeah that is true but it's all a game. Doing months ago the impact would have been waned by now. So when is the best time to do it and still get people onboard. Never is a perfect time other then now.
She's been speaking out against where the Dem party is/has been going for quite a few months now. This isn't a case of her waking up one morning and swapping sides.

Now before anyone jumps to the conclusion that I'll vote for her, that's still in grave doubt because of her stance on some issues, mainly 2A.

Personally, I dont much care about Tulsi or her opinions. However, I will applaud and cheer any effort to split the Dem platform. Dont care if she takes them to an independent party or to the Rs.

She's a WEF. Nobody even remotely tied to them should hold a .gov job
You realize that like 75% of us have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about right?

Now if you wanna go ahead and say “she’s a member of the world economic forum and that would lead one to believe…” Go for it.

I don't know if she is sincere or not. My gut tells me probably not, just pandering to the right. But, I'm simple man. If the ship is going to sink, and I believe it is, then why not look at this for the next 4 years instead of those other two asshats. :laughing:

Tulsi-2024-Page-4-irate4x4.png
tb.jpg

Top Back Refresh