What's new

Trump 2024?

If you think that in the past the press wasn't biased and that there wasn't some cheating in the election(s) you're incredibly stupid.

Yes good night the amount of Chicken Little's the sky is failing is mind blowing. I seem to recall similar comments when Obama was first elected.

Yes good night the amount of Chicken Little's the sky is failing is mind blowing. I seem to recall similar comments when Obama was first elected.

Hell, I vividly remember claims of cheating when JFK ran against Nixon in 1960. There were also claims by the D's about "irregularities" in the Bush v Gore election, specifically in Floriduh.
Hell if you think Trump got shit on by the MSM you should have heard/read what they said about Nixon.................................. pre Watergate.

Hell, I vividly remember claims of cheating when JFK ran against Nixon in 1960. There were also claims by the D's about "irregularities" in the Bush v Gore election, specifically in Floriduh.
Hell if you think Trump got shit on by the MSM you should have heard/read what they said about Nixon.................................. pre Watergate.

Tells us about Lincoln's inauguration.

If you think that in the past the press wasn't biased and that there wasn't some cheating in the election(s) you're incredibly stupid.

I believe all elections before 2016 were relatively fair. I know that some dead people vote every election, but not enough to make a differnce. The press was always biased, but you have to admit nothing like today.

As far as 2016, I think there was massive voter fraud. They didn't realize how much they needed to cheat to win. This time they were taking no chances. Im not saying that 2016 was a landslide, but I believe that Trump did win the popular vote.

I am getting so sick of Trumpeteers crying fraud with no evidence and pretty much every lawsuit shut down....across the country. Hell even his own AG just said there wasnt enough to make a difference.

How is this lack of evidence any different then the disdain you all had for the Russia collusion witchhunt? No evidence other then a few random things....but enough to warrant hearings and such....you were yelling HELL NO....but now. HELL YES.

Also...if the election really did have all this fraud and the Dem's cheated, why the hell didn't they do better in other races? There really should've been a "blue wave" as the polls predicted....and if there was mass cheating and fraud why not get control of more of Congress/Senate? They must have been only concerned about the presidency 🙄

I believe all elections before 2016 were relatively fair. I know that some dead people vote every election, but not enough to make a differnce. The press was always biased, but you have to admit nothing like today.

As far as 2016, I think there was massive voter fraud. They didn't realize how much they needed to cheat to win. This time they were taking no chances. Im not saying that 2016 was a landslide, but I believe that Trump did win the popular vote.

If you think there was massive fraud in this election bring out the evidence or STFU. Your "feelings" are completely irrelevant. All I'm seeing is the typical whining from the losing side.
I keep hearing............................ the evidence is coming...................................... but so far there hasn't been shit.

I am getting so sick of Trumpeteers crying fraud with no evidence and pretty much every lawsuit shut down....across the country. Hell even his own AG just said there wasnt enough to make a difference.

How is this lack of evidence any different then the disdain you all had for the Russia collusion witchhunt? No evidence other then a few random things....but enough to warrant hearings and such....you were yelling HELL NO....but now. HELL YES.

Also...if the election really did have all this fraud and the Dem's cheated, why the hell didn't they do better in other races? There really should've been a "blue wave" as the polls predicted....and if there was mass cheating and fraud why not get control of more of Congress/Senate? They must have been only concerned about the presidency 🙄

Yup, the hypocrisy is strong, and very disgusting. What's really sad is they can't even acknowledge their hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

If you think there was massive fraud in this election bring out the evidence or STFU. Your "feelings" are completely irrelevant. All I'm seeing is the typical whining from the losing side.
I keep hearing............................ the evidence is coming...................................... but so far there hasn't been shit.

Critical thinking is foreign to you. :stirthepot:

Anti Christian? Sounds like somebody spent too much time as an alter boi. :stirthepot:

No not really religious at all but I find it annoying that cucks go out of there way to disparage people who believe in God , does it make you feel better or superior ?

I believe in the 1st. Amendment , go read it in full and report back.

No not really religious at all but I find it annoying that cucks go out of there way to disparage people who believe in God , does it make you feel better or superior ?

I believe in the 1st. Amendment , go read it in full and report back.

In my opinion the 1st Amendment should not protect christians from what they deserve for the atrocities they committed in the past. And as long as mormons and jehovahs witnesses come knock on my door, I will speak my mind about what I think of their religion. :flipoff2:

In my opinion the 1st Amendment should not protect christians from what they deserve for the atrocities they committed in the past. And as long as mormons and jehovahs witnesses come knock on my door, I will speak my mind about what I think of their religion. :flipoff2:

Get an education on the LDS. they are NOT Christians.

Get an education on the LDS. they are NOT Christians.
Why would that be? Seems odd that a church would call themselves "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" and have "We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost" as their first Article of Faith if they dont believe in Christ.

Aaron Z

I don't know where you have been. Just because fake news says there is no evidence doesn't mean it's true. There's tons of evidence allready out there. What do you call 300 afdavids in Michigan alone? When they get in court, that is admissible evidence. Funny I heard a fake news woman say stitistacal evidence is not admissible. It has been before. I'm not saying Trump will prevail, but it's obvious that he won.

I don't know where you have been. Just because fake news says there is no evidence doesn't mean it's true. There's tons of evidence allready out there. What do you call 300 afdavids in Michigan alone? When they get in court, that is admissible evidence. Funny I heard a fake news woman say stitistacal evidence is not admissible. It has been before. I'm not saying Trump will prevail, but it's obvious that he won.

300 affidavits don’t count unless scotus says different... duh

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 you flagged my post?! FUCKING GOLD

FJC and MG... you guys are heading for THUNDERDOME.

Knock it the fawk off and quit messing up the thread. Take it to PM's and sort it out.

You won't like THUNDERDOME Mikey... it places your fate in the poll of public opinion. So don't get all cocky "liking" my post. (wait, wut?)

Top Back Refresh