What's new

the un-official California idiocy uber thread

BART's solution for crime on the trains.... :lmao::lmao:

BART's solution for crime on the trains.... :lmao::lmao:

The Bee is on overtime these days.

Don’t think Gavin is signing that in an election year.

Global destination.... loses congressional seats so.... population decline......

it aint all adding up.
Why do you think they're voting to give illegals representation? Gotta pump those seats back up. :flipoff2:

I'm starting to worry you're so busy finding things to argue about with me that you missed the sarcasm in my last few posts.

Why do you think they're voting to give illegals representation? Gotta pump those seats back up. :flipoff2:

I'm starting to worry you're so busy finding things to argue about with me that you missed the sarcasm in my last few posts.

ditto, Rush :flipoff2:

ditto, Rush :flipoff2:
1717597961813.png

Some, uh, issues with the iRate mob here. :laughing: {gary}\: You cant read, comprehend or really pull your ass from your brain :/{gary} :lmao::lmao: Too emotional, like a spoiled child or a pissy beotch :flipoff2:

The Bill was introduced in February. Looks like it will pass with overwhelming Bi-partisan support. It does not Mandate anything. It does not appply to "the state" but to the University and Jr College system (s). It allows immmigrant students to apply for Univerity positions. Under certain conditions and if criteria are met, the Federal ones. Go read it yourself.

:idea:

I understand the irritation. It is wrong that illegal aliens are in the state, or any public system at all. Here is from a source withing the Fox article -

""By passing a law to mandate that illegal immigrants be hired for taxpayer-funded jobs in state government, California Democrats are not only making our border crisis worse, they are openly violating federal employment laws that prohibit the hiring of illegal immigrants!"

Violating fed Law. OK. No worries, Biden and Garland will clean this right up :laughing:

So do these illegals get a pension or only fund it for the legals? Is this how we're going to save calpers or calsters?

Friendly wager here among friends. :laughing:

I think a new thread and poll are overkill and cluttering so . . . . .

I'll wager that more were shot dead in "mass shootings" not singular homicides, in Texas than in CA all of 2023 and to date in 2024.

Necessary Disclaimer -
This wager and topic in no way attempts to dethrown the Golden State as the most fucked up politically in the nation with the most fucked up legislature, judges and Governner and in most cases, voters.

There is an initiative on the CA November ballot to require personal finance class in HS. Voters not legislators did this.

Top Back Refresh