What's new

The pet peeve thread.

Cigarette butts. They should have a $5.00 dollar core charge per cigarette.

The "$" symbol. Why does it do in front of the number? I.E. It should be 2.99$ not $2.99 just like you use the "%" symbol.

People who talk out of their ass about things they don't understand. Like when liberals talk about business.

Allowing a kitchen trash can to be overfilled! Fucking in-laws were notorious for this at the MIL's house.

Costco...I fucking hate that place!

People who cant maintain a speed. I dont care if its 5 under or 15 over, if you cant maintain it and are 10 over then 5 under then 20 over then down to 10 under I will actively wish a slow brutal death on you.

people that wait for the oncoming car to turn at an intersection when they are going straight through. No you fuckwad, the Turner waits and please move your shit box rapidly now.

people that cant figure out what lighting they need to turn on while driving, you dont need the high beams at noon on a sunny day. turn your lights on when its raining sideways so I can see you when I'm doing 75 and dont run into your 45 mph ass.

people who let their fuck trophies run amok or throw tantrums in public. If you need a belt to beat them you can borrow mine.

people who cant be on time. I dont care if you need a window, just dont show up 3 hours after that window.

Unclean floors and counter tops.....wife and daughter think I have a cleaning problem but yet they don't like me to clean because I throw everything away. I guess clutter is another one.

Literally just got done arguing about this same thing. Toys don't bother me, but trash:mad3:

People who complain about gas prices. In my mind an $80 fill is a small price to pay for what I get in return.

People who complain about gas prices. In my mind an $80 fill is a small price to pay for what I get in return.

Even when gas is up in the $3-4/gal range its still one the of the cheaper liquids per qty people buy. Same people complaining about gas never seem to have a problem with $3+ cups of coffee every morning

People that park their gasoline powered car in front of the Diesel pump. Every fawkin time :mad3:

Even when gas is up in the $3-4/gal range its still one the of the cheaper liquids per qty people buy. Same people complaining about gas never seem to have a problem with $3+ cups of coffee every morning

That’s just fucking dumb, or sarcastic. I can’t tell

The goddamned BLM/art hippie/sandal rally that's happening 100 yards from my bedroom window. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Stupid coffee bookstore.

The goddamned BLM/art hippie/sandal rally that's happening 100 yards from my bedroom window. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Stupid coffee bookstore.

I see AK and assume you guys are all in igloos in the middle of nowhere. 100 yards fuck that, time to move

Last edited:
Fucking siamese cat that wants a pet at 04:30 in the AM ... This is thread is about "pets{ isn't it???

When someone brings you something, while you have your hands full.

They hold it to you waiting for you to stop what you're doing and put everything down.

But there's a fucking table or bench right next to you both.

Fuck those dumb people

Yes, but all the gas only pumps are not being used.

I just wish stations would have Diesel only pumps. Even if they aren't under a roof.

Wait a second, you guys don't have a separate diesel pump? Only the small stations have a combined pump around here.

Local place I usually get diesel at has the dumbest set up.

Well, it would probably be fine, but, people. :homer:

So to the right of the store there is 4 gas only pumps (nozzle on each side, so 8 spots total)

To the left is the exact same set up, same spacing, but someone thought putting separate diesel pumps in between the gas pumps was a good idea :rolleyes:

So if there is a car at either gas pump, you can't pull up to the diesel pump. On that side. On the other hand, one guy pumping diesel usually blocks both gas pumps.

Of course, the right side is never full, but it's a 50/50 shot if you can pull right up to a diesel pump.

Wait a second, you guys don't have a separate diesel pump? Only the small stations have a combined pump around here.

Correct. I am in a small town. All the stations nearby only have combined pumps. Well, other than the quicky Mart down the road, they actually have a diesel only pump, which is almost always running slow. Like a gallon a half gallon a minute slow.

Last edited:

He's in BC. We are taxed insanely on fuel. Gas is $129.9/LITER here right now. We shouldn't just complain about it, we should hang people about it.

park in front of my driveway and see me go from mild mannered bruce banner to the fucking hulk.

People that make the last second lane change coming up to a light. They don’t want to be behind the car that was in front of them. But now you’re stuck behind them while they pace the car next to them...

People that use turn signals in their vehicle to indicate what they are currently doing, not to warn about what they are about to do.

People who cant maintain a speed. I dont care if its 5 under or 15 over, if you cant maintain it and are 10 over then 5 under then 20 over then down to 10 under I will actively wish a slow brutal death on you.

I do a lot of highway driving and this one drives me nuts. I use my cruise control on the highway and I'll come on someone going slower, move over to pass them, and then they speed up. I fall back behind them and then repeat the process. Or I pass them then they speed up and pass me then slow back down. WTF ?

Litterbugs should be executed. Bud light cans are like the state flower of NM since they are everywhere on the roads. Highways, interstates, dirt roads, BL cans are everywhere.

The diesel pump parkers bug me as well as the people that park at the gas pumps then go inside and shop. I live in BFE and had to stop at a station that only had one diesel pump with a car parked at it. Turned out they parked there and went in to eat at the deli there:confused:

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh