What's new

The pet peeve thread.

People who use military time in everyday conversation. Don't tell me it's easier. You're just being an asshole when you say "I'm working till 1630"
fuck you:flipoff2:

If it makes you feel a little better.

We do our time cards in military time with a twist. If I go in at 4:30 PM Friday and get off at 6:15 AM Saturday my time would be 16.5-lunch-30.3. We're paid in 1/10 hrs and if you work past Midnight you add 24 to the out time to keep the math simple, 30.3 - 16.5 = 13.8 less .5 for lunch is 13.3 hrs.

When we have Fire Safety Officers, Police, EMT's etc.. they ALWAYS refuse to listen because they were told to use military time and our method is wrong! Their paychecks are always wrong:lmao:

If it makes you feel a little better.

We do our time cards in military time with a twist. If I go in at 4:30 PM Friday and get off at 6:15 AM Saturday my time would be 16.5-lunch-30.3. We're paid in 1/10 hrs and if you work past Midnight you add 24 to the out time to keep the math simple, 30.3 - 16.5 = 13.8 less .5 for lunch is 13.3 hrs.

When we have Fire Safety Officers, Police, EMT's etc.. they ALWAYS refuse to listen because they were told to use military time and our method is wrong! Their paychecks are always wrong:lmao:

Hey stephen hawking, you take the nerdy witchcraft shit out of here....

People who say -hack

Lifehack
parenthack

shut the fuck up

When did albums or movies "drop"?

Lil Dumfuks new album drops July 10

People who say -hack

Lifehack
parenthack

shut the fuck up

I just came out with a new way of finding out when artists release albums. In other words I just hackdropped a drophack

:flipoff2:

When someone brings you something, while you have your hands full.

They hold it to you waiting for you to stop what you're doing and put everything down.

But there's a fucking table or bench right next to you both.

Fuck those dumb people

I didn't realize how much my wife does this when I'm in the garage.

I'm welding, stop for a second and look up, and she hands me a plate of food:homer:

In her defense, if she just sets food on the bench I'd forget all about it.

People that stand with the glass freezer door wide open in the frozen department. Its fucking clear glass for a reason, but hey thanks for fogging up the door I was looking through.

some days I wonder how long it would take someone to notice a crumpled up person crammed into a freezer after I lose my temper.

People who say -hack

Lifehack
parenthack

shut the fuck up

Side-hustle. Unless your other job is hiding a pea under walnut shells on a card table, fuck awf.

And don't tell me about your "gig", unless it's on stage at a bar.

Have some dignity- don't dress your work up as a hipster hobby.

People that think they can repair rust with rubberised underseal :mad3:

Top Back Refresh