What's new

The pet peeve thread.

When someone brings you something, while you have your hands full.

They hold it to you waiting for you to stop what you're doing and put everything down.

But there's a fucking table or bench right next to you both.

Fuck those dumb people

This for sure. My wife does that to me all the time. Woman, just set it on the table. Okthanxbye

This for sure. My wife does that to me all the time. Woman, just set it on the table. Okthanxbye

Looking back on my post, I was a bit brutal....because...

my wife did it just before I posted, and that made me post it

She does it allllll the time.

"Fuck those dumb people" was a bit OTT :laughing:

People that use turn signals in their vehicle to indicate what they are currently doing, not to warn about what they are about to do.

But if you warn people what your going to do they speed up and make sure you don't beat them

Blocking the diesel pump doesn't bother me, I can usually park alongside the car and stretch the hose all the way out to get to my truck. The station I use has the diesel pump between two gas pumps. But if I can't get to it, they were there first.

Getting into the wife's car and,

ThinkstockPhotos-176217532.jpg

Every. Fucking. Time.

Half tank. Half tank its time to gas up!

Other peoples uncontrolled dogs that they take other places. jumping, going for food, and #1 Barking inside. It OK in your house, because its yours. Its not OK in public or at my house.

I cant stand grotesque gulping, swallowing, chewing or slurping, and it is significantly amplified if the location is quiet.. haha its hard to avoid violent actions during these situations.

People who will come in here and literally start a thread to bitch about a brand new website because it isn't working perfectly or it isn't identical to the old website

You like the old website ?
Go back there and die with it and take the old mods with you

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

People who can't figure out merge lane. There is almost no reason to stop in a merge lane.

Or when there's traffic because of a lane ending and no one will use all the available road. Then block people from using all the road like your supposed to

People who can't figure out merge lane. There is almost no reason to stop in a merge lane.

Or when there's traffic because of a lane ending and no one will use all the available road. Then block people from using all the road like your supposed to

Slow to merge :homer:

Not putting tools back in their correct place if at all.
not closing doors on storage containers at work.

When my kids don't eat the food I make/order for them. Could feed a third world country with all that wasted food.

mrshaft696 said:
I cant stand grotesque gulping, swallowing, chewing or slurping, and it is significantly amplified if the location is quiet.. haha its hard to avoid violent actions during these situations.

My dad was visiting, dont recall what we were having for dinner but I know it wasn't liquid. He was slurping it off the fork, I finally asked if he wanted a god damned straw. Loud eaters have always bothered me, but even my uncouth ass was taught table manners.

People who just sit there in front of you when the light turns green and then flip you off because you beep the horn at them. It should be a capital offense.
Liberal hypocrisy about everything.
Stupid COVID lines going into stores with all the retarded barricades.
Getting a barrage of online ads for something I just bought right after I buy it.

This list could get long in a hurry.

Misophonia, I have it. If I don't get up and move they will be stabbed with whatever I can get my hands on.

Washers should be installed with beveled side towards bolt head or nut.

labels on products that have to be removed in order to read instructions suck.

Other peoples uncontrolled dogs that they take other places. jumping, going for food, and #1 Barking inside. It OK in your house, because its yours. Its not OK in public or at my house.

I work in other people's houses. They know I'm going to be there and yet most dog owners feel the need to let their dog jump all over me when I arrive and while I'm trying to work. Fucking annoying. It is too hard to put your dog in another room for an hour?

People who don't put a line above their signature, so my dumb ass reads about lobbing factual statements EVERY SINGLE TIME! :flipoff2:

Never did it on pbb, but I blocked sig lines here almost immediately. Don't miss them, that's for sure.

People who use military time in everyday conversation. Don't tell me it's easier. You're just being an asshole when you say "I'm working till 1630"
fuck you:flipoff2:

Assholes on the highway that don't maintain a steady speed. Super irritating to drive behind them.

Top Back Refresh