What's new

The pet peeve thread.

I have watched someone park a space away from the cart return and leave their cart in the empty spot next to the return instead of just putting it away.

Also, people who can’t park. I get that you’re driving a lifted dually, and the dick slapping you in the face obstructs your view, but there is no reason to park in 4 spots.

I view the cart corral as being the same as a self check-out. The store has employees who are paid to ring up my items and bring the carts back into the store for my use to buy their shit. If they want me to put them back where I got them, put a toll booth at the entrance that kicks out dollar bills and I'll put it back. I'll start using your fucking self check out when there is a discount for doing so.

Dunno about you but I return shit I borrow, just like tools. The cart corrals just make it a little more easier than walking the cart back to the store.

Trash on jobsites. Work debris is fine as long as it gets picked up at the end of the day but soda cans and coffee cups sitting around gets to me. Cigarette butts are the worst and get me going instantly

People watching me eat. I will sit down and share a meal with anyone, but fawk off if you think you're going to stand there and have a conversation while I eat.

We had our granddaughters for a few months recently. They couldn't wait for me to come home from work (I entertain them:laughing:) They would watch me eat every damn bite. At first I was really irritated at the Idea, but I knew their time here would be short (their mother is a real bitch and our son...well long story) I got use to it after a while and I looked forward to eating in front of them and talked about their day. I miss them now and will probably never see them again.:frown:

Kinked to shit electrical cords from people who who wrap them up that don't know any better.

Last edited:
Dishwasher loaded inefficiently. I end up rearranging the damn thing while muttering under my breath every time someone else tries to load it.

Also, the assholes who pick up their dogs shit and then leave the bag on the side of the road, trail, etc. Great, so you've turned something that would go away naturally into a bag of liquid dog turd :mad3:

Do you group your silverware?

Subaru’s driving in the left/passing lane at 73 when the speed limit is 75.
Fawk u I-25 from Ft Collins to Colorado Springs

lazy fucks, i don't care what variety. weather its parking or none cart returning or not picking up their trash. or riding the cripple carts at the store. it shows their true self, worthless fucks.

lazy fucks, i don't care what variety. weather its parking or none cart returning or not picking up their trash. or riding the cripple carts at the store. it shows their true self, worthless fucks.

Weather or not your write, ewe show you’re true self

Walking around the house with shoes on. Their excuse is the floor is dirty... Well it wouldn't be dirty if you didn't walk around the house with your boots after walking through mud..

Companies who don't give their employees the tools to do a job right

People who demand you show up at a certain time but they are late

People who complain "everything is broken" when it's only one item, double if it's their fault

Lazy fawks who don't want to better themselves or their life

People who as for a "hand" but really just want you to do it for them

People who can not drive.
They pull out in front of you and DO NOT accelerate, and you look back and there is no one behind you
They will not move over when you are trying to pull out, when there is no one in the other lane.
Can not pay attention at a light, OR accelerate to the speed limit when it changes
No clue on how to maintain a speed.

People who chew with their mouth open, or talk while chewing. I have to get up and leave the area.

Are you leaving the carts wherever you want in the parking lot, or are you at least putting them in the cart returns found all over the parking lot? If you leave them in empty parking spaces, or beside parked cars, you're a douchebag.

I put them in the designated spaces in the parking lots.

People (especially on here) who don't know the difference between your and you're. Or the ever popular to, two, and too.

you're a damn adult....stop typing like a third grader.

That's a lot of words to say you're lazy.

Nope, it ain't my fucking job and if you want it to be, pony up a payment that works for services performed. I don't owe that store a fucking thing. Unless they are a charity, they are in business to make a profit. They can use that profit to pay one of their mouth breathing employees to bring the carts in. And, I know they have the spare time to do it with as many as I see hiding over in the aisles on their phones. You got time to be on your phone, bring in some carts at the same time.

Dunno about you but I return shit I borrow, just like tools. The cart corrals just make it a little more easier than walking the cart back to the store.

I'm not borrowing a cart just like I am not borrowing the bags they put shit in. I will go out of my way to return your tools I borrowed in same or better shape than I got them in. You are not letting me borrow them as part of your profit margin. The cart is there so you will buy shit. It is their cart, their job to manage them.

Kinked to shit electrical cords from people who who wrap them up that don't know any better.

Puts me right over the edge. I teach my helpers how to roll them up without kinks until they should know it. After that, I cut the cord up in about 30 pieces and tell them to bring their own.

-People who look at their phone while they drive

-People who talk on those blue tooth ear piece things walking around in stores and shit in public

-Being involved in a group text or email

-Being told what I can and can't do

-Tipping for take out

Puts me right over the edge. I teach my helpers how to roll them up without kinks until they should know it. After that, I cut the cord up in about 30 pieces and tell them to bring their own.

It should be punishable by death if you cannot coil up a cord so it can be thrown without tangling.

people that talk about a "pet peeve" but then say nothing about their pets. it's just a fucking peeve people

If you have a pet, you care for it.
As such, when you have a peeve that you give too much attention it would be like nurturing it like a pet.
Pet peeve. Makes total sense.

Oh that one pisses me off more than anything!! My employees would finish with their shift and I’d come in in the morning to extension cords literally in knots! How in the hell do you do that to an extension cord! :mad3:

Top Back Refresh