What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

Looks like that DEI SS agent that was hiding behind Trump during the assassination attempt is now on J.D Vance's detail,

Why is this fat bitch still employed?

Reactions: DMG
39772A10-4257-49B8-BC71-6F3FF0BFB3F5.jpeg

I keep getting kamalahaha youtube ads of guys who said they voted for trump last time but aren't this time, old white guys of course, that's who they're trying sway.

Odd timing too.

Biden was their guy until the assassination attempt failed.

Fuckin weird, right?
pretty sure he was the guy til he shit himself on live tv in the debate.. but honestly yea with all that has happened it is all kinda a blur. but yeah without a doubt there was no votes for kamala, the primary that was rigged for potato joe was forgotten, and yeah she's the best nigga bitch we ever seen for president!

Something has to be up, installing her and then picking Walz can't be a winning combo but their doing it anyhow. Either their throwing this election out or they have a plan that doesn't include democracy....

Odd timing too.

Biden was their guy until the assassination attempt failed.

Fuckin weird, right?
This is their back up plan, or maybe their plan all along. To install their own puppet, with an even bigger puppet as a running mate. The way it all happened doesn't seem legal. I mean, who picked her? When she ran in the 2020 primary, she got less than 1% of the vote. Now she's a presidential candidate with no primary? Its OK, that money was raised for another candidate, but we will just move it over to the Kameltoe.

It isn't weird, it's wrong, completely wrong. People were questioning the legality of the way she was selected, and the transfer of campaign funds, for about a week, then no more questions?

She is suddenly the media's darling. She hasn't made a statement in 18 days. She's hiding in the basement like Biden did in 2020. It's glaringly obvious Biden nor Harris are calling the shots. Even the most useful of "useful idiots" should be able to see it but they don't. A coworker of my wife is one of them. As soon as they pulled the bait and switch he went right to saying Harris is the best thing to ever happen to the country.

We are watching our country being stolen from us while half it's citizens are gleefully believing what their told, and the rest do nothing.

Something has to be up, installing her and then picking Walz can't be a winning combo but their doing it anyhow. Either their throwing this election out or they have a plan that doesn't include democracy....
Definitely door number 2. I mean why not?

We are watching our country being stolen from us while half it's citizens are gleefully believing what their told, and the rest do nothing.
Idk why but I think of the line from triumph by Wutang “the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum”

Top Back Refresh