What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

Have you seen most Harley riders lately? Half look like they're pretty woke too. The goobers buy the bike to feel cool, then they buy the whole Harley kit (Harley shirt, Harley boots, Harley fingerless gloves, Harley bandana,Harley sun glasses, Harley jacket and lets not forget the Harley wallet with a chain) and they look like fags.:shaking:

If you have to wear all that shit so everyone knows you have a Harley................while you're riding a Harley..........that's sad.

Have you seen most Harley riders lately? Half look like they're pretty woke too. The goobers buy the bike to feel cool, then they buy the whole Harley kit (Harley shirt, Harley boots, Harley fingerless gloves, Harley bandana,Harley sun glasses, Harley jacket and lets not forget the Harley wallet with a chain) and they look like fags.:shaking:
I thought this exact thing today as a guy passed me on a Harley while wearing a Taylor Swift tour shirt. He then stalled at the light twice

If you have to wear all that shit so everyone knows you have a Harley................while you're riding a Harley..........that's sad.

Do the harley guys do the duck thing too?

That's not recent, Harley started doing the "lifestyle brand" bullshit marketing to boomers 20 years ago. Then like a decade ago hipsters got real into older Harleys and drove the price of everything through the fucking roof to the point it made financing something new seem more reasonable and Harley has gone after that market ever since. You can get all that bullshit in the finance office and they just roll it into the loan so you end up leaving the dealer looking like a rolling Harley catalogue.

It's a large part of why they've been struggling financially. Every boomer who 'always wanted a Harley' got one the first go round and they've never lowered their prices again. Even a damn Sportster starts at $17k now and Harley has done fuckall to keep up with the other brands mechanically.

And to think he's an advisor to the president no wonder our economy is tanking. Hard to believe idiots like him are "educated" but yet know zero on how shit actually works, what a retard!
In all fairness what % of the population actually knows how the fed works? Hell they probably think the fed reserve is part of the US gov.

In more fairness, what % of the population is the economic advisor to the goddamned POTUS?

There's over 300 million folks I wouldn't hold that ignorance against, but Skippy there ain't one of 'em :laughing:

No shit. I don't hold it against someone that doesn't understand how something outside of their wheelhouse works but... THAT'S THAT MOTHERFUCKERS JOB!! :homer::laughing:

No shit. I don't hold it against someone that doesn't understand how something outside of their wheelhouse works but... THAT'S THAT MOTHERFUCKERS JOB!! :homer::laughing:

It'd be like walking into a Starschmucks & having the purple-haired collection of face piercings behind the counter say, "oh, we don't know how to make coffee"
suicide-gif.628001

This twit is NOT an economist ... looks like he's a propagandist ... Jared Bernstein - Wikipedia
Is that really a surprise considering the assistant health secretary is a fucking DUDE dressed as a woman? Or that Biden picked a VP based on color, not any kind of qualifications.. or that Buttigeg is the transportation secretary cus he's gay.. or that other Matt Damon looking mofo that had a dog fetish and wore lipstick with a mustache? Everything about the last 4 years has been shit that if you wrote it in a novel nobody would read it because it's too unbelievable.
EDIT:
Sam Brinton. in charge of nuclear waste. :barf::shaking:

In more fairness, what % of the population is the economic advisor to the goddamned POTUS?

There's over 300 million folks I wouldn't hold that ignorance against, but Skippy there ain't one of 'em :laughing:
Point was dudes a propagandist, there's no way he's going to actually explain how the fed works because A) most people don't care B) it would back fire and people would get pissed off C) if C happens, the actual deep state the fed, would off his ass anyway. Easier to stumble through some BS and get made fun of by a few thousand people online.

Serious question: do people seriously believe anything coming out of a politicians mouth or are naive enough to think any of them are telling the truth on any subject?

The subject that red pilled my ass on everything was how money is created, what the fed does/who they are and what the income tax actually pays for. After that I realized the entire system was bs. So I'm probably very biased on everything, but before I learned that I was your typical conservative/neocon good and Democrats bad dumbass.

Last edited:
Is that really a surprise considering the assistant health secretary is a fucking DUDE dressed as a woman? Or that Biden picked a VP based on color, not any kind of qualifications.. or that Buttigeg is the transportation secretary cus he's gay.. or that other Matt Damon looking mofo that had a dog fetish and wore lipstick with a mustache? Everything about the last 4 years has been shit that if you wrote it in a novel nobody would read it because it's too unbelievable.
EDIT:
Sam Brinton. in charge of nuclear waste. :barf::shaking:
I know .. completely shocking ... :lmao:
Shocked.jpg

Back in the early 90s my first job was working for a local bike repair shop, i was a dirt bike only kid. Shop would help sponser the local A.B.A.T.E event called the rebal yell, got asked if i would help them work the event, 18 years old an no clue what i was getting into. They was destroying motorcycles from japan, and where ever other country.
I seen ALOT of stuff that weekend. Wonder what them guys, from then would think about all this shit, dont ever see myself owning

I used to tell people that "Doppler Radar" was actually a brand of dart board :flipoff2:
There's this local autistic kid that's become semi-famous over the last couple years with his own weather prediction thing on Facebook. He's "rain man" autistic not "us" autistic. Way more accurate predictions than any of the local networks.

:laughing:

There's this local autistic kid that's become semi-famous over the last couple years with his own weather prediction thing on Facebook. He's "rain man" autistic not "us" autistic. Way more accurate predictions than any of the local networks.

Wait, he's not the youtube kid that used to keep repeating "The storm will be so powerful!" while he pretends to be out in the middle of it reporting is he? That would be a pretty wholesome story if he went on to get really good at predicting the weather.

Where can we get one of those? Local weatherpeoples are lacking accuracy.

Someone is going to get hurt. Feel bad for the women that have to deal with this.

Someone could get killed: Why are boxers who failed gender tests fighting women at Olympics?​

So the two dudes failed the chromosome test and are disqualified from competing.

Doesnt it seem like that should have been qualified PRIOR to the start of the olympics? At this point it just seems like the Olympic committee is just responding to a tidal wave of criticism for letting them in originally. Hmmmm.:idea:

So the two dudes failed the chromosome test and are disqualified from competing.

Doesnt it seem like that should have been qualified PRIOR to the start of the olympics? At this point it just seems like the Olympic committee is just responding to a tidal wave of criticism for letting them in originally. Hmmmm.:idea:

I saw something on Imane Khelif that reported she had some kind of genetic condition which gave her male chromosomes, but she was born a woman with all the female bits. There's a lot of fantastic memes flying around about how they let a man compete in boxing, but if she was born with a vagina, things don't seem as clear as the Internet is making them out to be.

Khelif is the 1 in X,000,000 gender bender that is the exception to the rules. A biological man born into a woman's body.

Makes me wonder if she/he menstruates or can bear children.

I saw something on Imane Khelif that reported she had some kind of genetic condition which gave her male chromosomes, but she was born a woman with all the female bits. There's a lot of fantastic memes flying around about how they let a man compete in boxing, but if she was born with a vagina, things don't seem as clear as the Internet is making them out to be.
You know that when you get your news from memes you're supposed to then read about the shit separately and not take the memes at face value, right? :laughing:

The Olympics had decided to not recognize that league, disqualification there means nothing to IOC

Unlimited class it is then.

The comedy of "what is a woman" is in full display, everyone should be able to appreciate that

Top Back Refresh