What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

402172ad745a4076fed270a22e67515229814e23c51d15f6748316cd3feac0c4_1.jpg

ill go fight those dudes. last time i was in the ring was in April with someone in my weight class. the mismatch of a heavyweight class fighter vs a 145lb weight class would be very similar to the mismatch of a female fighting a male in the same weight class.

nevermind that im 15 years older than them..... i think i could handle myself. 6'9" wingspan throwing right hooks to the body and a 1-2 combo thats deceivingly disguised. things might get real western for a little bit in a ring in Paris.
Do you like gladiator movies?

Ummm….

Mike Rowe discussion with Riley Gaines

All those folks look really young. Wait till they have to pay 50k in taxes in a year and see if they still want illegals to vote.

those are true believers. indoctrinated at a young age. nothing short of being beaten senseless by ms13 will make them doubt. and im almost certain that wouldn't do it for sure

thats what a public education and elite college gets you now days. I would really be interested in talking to some of their parents to see if this craziness started at home.

those are true believers. indoctrinated at a young age. nothing short of being beaten senseless by ms13 will make them doubt. and im almost certain that wouldn't do it for sure

I imagine most of them are being payed by soros.

I don't understand how these fags are not embarrassed as fuck that they want to fight women. If they loose, they should be stoned to death, hell, they should be stoned to death if they win too.

Is funny how the Muslims get this one issue right.
Because they're mentally ill and think that pretending to be a woman, makes them a woman, regardless of their skeletal and muscle structures. In their own eyes it's just a woman fighting another woman. Sadly the smoothies running the Olympics allowed it. Unless an actual woman gets hurt by a tranny and sues the fuck out of the Olympic committee it will continue

Because they're mentally ill and think that pretending to be a woman, makes them a woman, regardless of their skeletal and muscle structures. In their own eyes it's just a woman fighting another woman. Sadly the smoothies running the Olympics allowed it. Unless an actual woman gets hurt by a tranny and sues the fuck out of the Olympic committee it will continue
Except it is a woman fighting a woman. It’s just that one woman has Swyers Syndrome and is genetically more capable of delivering a blow.

She is not a trans dude. She was born with a vagina, she lives her life as a female and has never had a cock. She has a genetic condition that makes her testosterone production higher than other women and registers as XY on some tests (not all).

All this carry on about her being a dude is fucking pathetic, and I expect it from the left, but maybe check the facts like we expect everyone saying Trump is a proponent of Project 2025 to do.

Saying this chick doesn’t deserve the win is like saying Michael Phelps didn’t deserve his because he’s got massive flipper feet and the wingspan of a Silverback, or that Shaquille Oneal shouldn’t have been allowed to play because he’s bigger and stronger than all the other centers. Like it or not, at this level genetics plays a huge role.

If this chick has taken roids or cheated in any way then throw the book at her, but she’s been beaten plenty of times in her career and, again, is not a biological male. Stop the fake news.

Except it is a woman fighting a woman. It’s just that one woman has Swyers Syndrome and is genetically more capable of delivering a blow.

She is not a trans dude. She was born with a vagina, she lives her life as a female and has never had a cock. She has a genetic condition that makes her testosterone production higher than other women and registers as XY on some tests (not all).

All this carry on about her being a dude is fucking pathetic, and I expect it from the left, but maybe check the facts like we expect everyone saying Trump is a proponent of Project 2025 to do.

Saying this chick doesn’t deserve the win is like saying Michael Phelps didn’t deserve his because he’s got massive flipper feet and the wingspan of a Silverback, or that Shaquille Oneal shouldn’t have been allowed to play because he’s bigger and stronger than all the other centers. Like it or not, at this level genetics plays a huge role.

If this chick has taken roids or cheated in any way then throw the book at her, but she’s been beaten plenty of times in her career and, again, is not a biological male. Stop the fake news.

If that is the case, then I feel sorry for her. She is the one in a million oddity. I don't think anyone on here would be giving her shit had she not decided to use that genetic condition to beat the shit out of other women without it.

It makes me wonder why she got into boxing to begin with. Is it because it was easy for her to win? Or was it to punish what she feels she will never really be?

While I do feel sorry for her condition, I still don't think she should be allowed to compete.

Last edited:
If that is the case, then I feel sorry for her. She is the one in a million oddity. I don't think anyone on here would be giving her shit had she not decided to use that genetic condition to beat the shit out of other women without it.

It make me wonder why she got into boxing to begin with. Is it because it was easy for her to win? Or was it to punish what she feels she will never really be?

While I do feel sorry for her condition, I still don't think she should be allowed to compete.
I agree to an extent. But that’s a very different discussion to “she’s a dude bashing women, ban her!!!”
That sounds very “I don’t like the viewpoint that guns can be used responsibly/safely so we should ban them!!” to me.

Did Michael Jordan get into basketball because he’s 6’6”, has a 56” vertical and ridiculous genetics? And if so, who cares? This boxer is not steamrolling these other women like a prime Tyson. She’s lost to better boxers plenty of times, and from what I’ve seen, I’d be surprised if she gets gold in the Olympics.

I agree to an extent. But that’s a very different discussion to “she’s a dude bashing women, ban her!!!”
That sounds very “I don’t like the viewpoint that guns can be used responsibly/safely so we should ban them!!” to me.

Did Michael Jordan get into basketball because he’s 6’6”, has a 56” vertical and ridiculous genetics? And if so, who cares? This boxer is not steamrolling these other women like a prime Tyson. She’s lost to better boxers plenty of times, and from what I’ve seen, I’d be surprised if she gets gold in the Olympics.

Unfortunately, she technically has the advantage of doping without actually doing it. I understand that there is zero she can do about it. But, because of what others have done to cheat and have been deemed illegal, I believe she should not be allowed to compete.

Unfortunately, she technically has the advantage of doping without actually doing it. I understand that there is zero she can do about it. But, because of what others have done to cheat and have been deemed illegal, I believe she should not be allowed to compete.
Where does that line get drawn though? It’s an interesting discussion. Michael Phelps has an advantage due to his natural body shape, but nobody suggested he shouldn’t be allowed in the Olympics. But if another swimmer had their feet surgically lengthened (for argument’s sake) would that be crossing a line?

Maybe, maybe not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240803_075400_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240803_075400_Chrome.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 1
I haven't looked into whatever about this particular fighter, but the IOC does allows dudes born as dudes to "identify" and compete with the chick's

There's been controversy for failing hormone tests for as long as the Olympics has been testing.

That's the problem with any diversity category. Separating out "women" is what makes all the rules. Trying to figure out how to force anti doping creates a whole new set of experiments on testing.

Either way, it's the Olympic body who gets to decide their sport, it is all just marketing and advertisements anyways.

I haven't looked into whatever about this particular fighter, but the IOC does allows dudes born as dudes to "identify" and compete with the chick's

There's been controversy for failing hormone tests for as long as the Olympics has been testing.

That's the problem with any diversity category. Separating out "women" is what makes all the rules. Trying to figure out how to force anti doping creates a whole new set of experiments on testing.

Either way, it's the Olympic body who gets to decide their sport, it is all just marketing and advertisements anyways.

I think we got tricked on this one, outrage sells ya know. She's not a trans but more of a hermaphrodite. Born with female groin and dude DNA.

I'm just tired. Really tired. I'm going back to bed.

:laughing:

Top Back Refresh