What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

"it doesn't matter who started it"
I remember hearing it, you remember hearing it

shit's vile
the ONLY thing that matters is who started it
My boy's in 4th grade. Couple weeks ago he popped a kid that was badgering him. Got the call from school. Principal basically said the other kid deserved without saying it. No trouble for my kid. I'm liking his school more than I thought I did. I asked him if a teacher saw it or the kid told the teacher. The kid ran to the teacher. Perfect lesson time. He now understands why you don't want to be around punks like that.

"it doesn't matter who started it"
I remember hearing it, you remember hearing it

shit's vile
the ONLY thing that matters is who started it
When I was in middle school the school system switched to the "everyone gets suspended" policy with fighting. We're in the lunchroom, you punch me in the nose and run off, I do nothing, there are teachers as witnesses... we both get suspended 3 days.

:shaking:

When I was in middle school the school system switched to the "everyone gets suspended" policy with fighting. We're in the lunchroom, you punch me in the nose and run off, I do nothing, there are teachers as witnesses... we both get suspended 3 days.
Might as well go all in then and make it worth it

:shaking:
Yeah, friends kid was a gentle giant. Got bullied until he finally snapped and pummeled the other kid. Both got suspended. His dad took him fishing and to a water park. :smokin:

I told him to walk in the first day back and beat that kid again, take his suspension and rest easy knowing nobody was ever gonna mess with him again. :laughing:

When I was in high school, kid was messing with me. Well it escalated and I punched him in the nose. then he punched me in the nose. About that time the teacher turned around to see us both holding our noses trying to catch the blood. He said it looks like it balanced out. Never heard another word about it.

someone was pretend punching me and I was unaware of the fact, I was backing up until I found myself in a corner, which is when it turned into a real fight

afterwords the school officer pigmotron was telling us that he was going to press hate crime charges since I'm melanin deficient
we both looked at him like he was a fucking retard
luckily nothing came of that

still got suspended for a week or whatever, and it was bullshit 'in school suspension'

She is so fucked up with TDS she can't even say someone was killed. "Unalived"? No, bitch, he got shot dead by one of your ilk. An innocent bystander, and all you are worried about is the doctor trying to save him is a Trump supporter. She is completely brain washed, smooth brain washed.

Anyway, had this sent to me
Little levity for irate

She is so fucked up with TDS she can't even say someone was killed. "Unalived"? No, bitch, he got shot dead by one of your ilk. An innocent bystander, and all you are worried about is the doctor trying to save him is a Trump supporter. She is completely brain washed, smooth brain washed.

Anyway, had this sent to me
Little levity for irate

Unalived is the new word to use so the big automated censorship algorithm doesn't flag your shit.
You can't say killed, murdered,rape or anything like that or your get age restricted.

Biden just dropped out and endorsed Harris. The Clinton's also endorsed Harris.
1721590460016.png

Weingarten goes on another liberal rant.

Excerpt from article;
"Imagine a country where hate has no harbor, and freedom rings! The freedom to vote! To live, to breathe! The freedom to marry! The freedom for families to make reproductive choices! The freedom to read!" she shouted. "The freedom to teach and the freedom to join a union."

THAT'S THIS COUNTRY DUMBASS!!! QUIT FUCKING IT UP!!

Oh no, no. This is retroactive compensation for the economic stresses caused by Trump. Biden was handed a shit economy and he fixed it.

:laughing::flipoff2:
Well yeah, didn't you hear Kamala talking about how dropping trillions of government dollars in the market was fighting inflation?

Geeee Now they found it.... What a f'n shock. Can someone please be fired over something, anything in the Gov?

Feds discover transcripts of Biden chats with biographer​

The Justice Department told a federal judge late Monday that it has located transcripts it previously denied having of President Joe Biden’s talks with a biographer that played a role in the recently completed criminal investigation into Biden’s handling of classified material before he became president.

Nothing new that hasn't been done by insurance companies, airlines etc. Seems responsible ones are to pay even more for irresponsible ones.

It was summed up pretty good in this comment:

"So the government believes its not okay to price discriminate based on your willingness to pay, but are perfectly fine taxing us at different levels based on our ability to pay?"

Nothing new that hasn't been done by insurance companies, airlines etc. Seems responsible ones are to pay even more for irresponsible ones.

It was summed up pretty good in this comment:

"So the government believes its not okay to price discriminate based on your willingness to pay, but are perfectly fine taxing us at different levels based on our ability to pay?"

Anyone using "the government does it" too as a justification for something deserves to share the hole/overpass with them.

“We can’t possibly be expected to write laws that say what they mean in plain English, with very little room for interpretation! We must allow a massive bureaucracy to profligate to ensure our intent is enforced!”
you need complicated laws to keep lawyers in business and a complicated tax code to keep accountants in business. They both have to be complex enough to keep regular people from knowing if they are right or wrong.

Top Back Refresh