What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

Surgeon General declares gun violence public health crisis

Reactions: 2JZ
Evidently wanting to be safe is a privilege...

New texts show Columbia deans mocked Jewish students over antisemitism concerns: ‘Comes from such a place of privilege’​

200.gif

the bitch has tattoos on her forehead. this goes back to how i ended an argument directed at me when i supported the supreme court sending abortion back to the states.. this woman i know was all ranting at me for supporting it and i said "this didn't make abortion illegal, it made it state's rights, as it should be. If you want an abortion, have one, have ten, I don't care. For that matter I think abortion should be legal til the kid is 21. if they're not worth a shit by then abort it!"
Abort those kids, and her for that matter, regardless of age. :shaking:

Well, he just had Post Malone tattoo a cock on his face. I'm sure he's making stupid money somehow by doing all this.

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 17-11-32 Steve-O (@steveo) • Instagram photos and videos.png

I'm sure this will go far. AOC doesn't like justices making decisions based upon the constitution, so she files impeachment articles against Alito and Thomas.
Is this the only thing she’s ever actually introduced or done?

I'm sure this will go far. AOC doesn't like justices making decisions based upon the constitution, so she files impeachment articles against Alito and Thomas.
didn't she get into trouble a while back for not reporting how much gifts cost to go to a ball?

I see a lot of talking heads making light of this, but why would we doubt this gains traction and takes off? Does right and wrong, or even the rule of law, matter to these people anymore? The answer is no. The dims vote lock step for the most part, this really might go somewhere no?

I see a lot of talking heads making light of this, but why would we doubt this gains traction and takes off? Does right and wrong, or even the rule of law, matter to these people anymore? The answer is no. The dims vote lock step for the most part, this really might go somewhere no?
I don't think it will go anywhere with a GOP controlled congress. Maybe get the rest of those "squad" idiots riled up and talking gibberish.

I think those two justices should file a civil suit against her for slander. She called them corrupt. She has no factual basis for that claim. She should be held personally liable.

Top Back Refresh