What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

taXMP-.gif

My conspiring theory buddies, and Bongino says it’s gonna be Hillary. They've been right about just about everything so far. My buddies, not Bongino.

I had this texted to me this morning:

The Obama incident the other day where he walked Biden off the stage was a deliberate planned event. Obviously they knew Biden had these moments and Obama was ready to take advantage of it. They are now throwing Biden under the bus.

Hillary will step up and they think Harris will accept that alternative.

Hillary is starting to show her face here and there in strategic places so it is becoming obvious.

My conspiring theory buddies, and Bongino says it’s gonna be Hillary. They've been right about just about everything so far. My buddies, not Bongino.

The Obama incident the other day where he walked Biden off the stage was a deliberate planned event. Obviously they knew Biden had these moments and Obama was ready to take advantage of it. They are now throwing Biden under the bus.

Hillary is starting to show her face here and there in strategic places so it is becoming obvious.
I am unable to poke holes in that.

wont happen

Doubt it very much, she's already been humiliated by him once. It's gonna take the wife of the messiah, and she doesn't want it.

Doubt it very much, she's already been humiliated by him once. It's gonna take the wife of the messiah, and she doesn't want it.
"At this point what difference does it make"

I'd wager she fantasizes about having the feeling of moisture once again and the level of moisture she'd reach by winning against the orange felon that bitch slapped her.

This is the clown world thread, right?

WTF. I can't believe how fast crap like this is spreading. These kids need a good beating.

French teens, 12-year-old arrested for gang rape, antisemitic attack of Jewish girl, 12: ‘Horror has no limits’​

parents suing CATHOLIC hospital in Canada for not euthanizing their child... (spoiler... the hospital transferred the lady to a facility that does euthanasia... )

people wanting to make a point, and get some $$

"The circumstances surrounding the forced transfer and Ms. O’Neill’s access to MAID caused and exacerbated Ms. O’Neill’s egregious physical and psychological suffering, and denied her a dignified death," it said.
then
The family exchanged "I love yous" before Sam was given pain killers and sedatives to ease her journey to St. John. Sam's father, Jim O'Neill, accompanied her in the ambulance.

Not giving the patient enough pain killers in that instance is an issue but I do not think any harm was done. But i;m sitting behind a keyboard.

'Nobody else’s religious beliefs should be imposed on me.'​

but your lack of religious beliefs should be forced on others?

Gee what a surprise. Hope they all go down in flames.

Disney Executive Admits In Undercover Video That The Company Discriminates Against White Males​

looks like another white guy won't be working at disney.
Wonder if there is a correlation between this and then going down the drain. i wonder if they got rid of the old white guys for diversity hires with less experience.

Gee what a surprise. Hope they all go down in flames.

Disney Executive Admits In Undercover Video That The Company Discriminates Against White Males​

looks like another white guy won't be working at disney.
Wonder if there is a correlation between this and then going down the drain. i wonder if they got rid of the old white guys for diversity hires with less experience.

he won't get fired

Wonder if there is a correlation between this and then going down the drain.
Fuck yea there’s a correlation. They staff their films with department heads that are inexperienced underrepresented fringe people. DEI is the root of all evil:mad3:

I don't know how anything dei gets around discrimination lawsuits, but fawk em, you should be able to hire whoever you want on whatever criteria you want. They just need to remember that when some bakery doesn't want to make a wedding cake for some gays.

Top Back Refresh