What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

Scooter mark hate crimes on the rise.

OplusInfoCollection_240607201106180.png

Since Biden started counting part time jobs in the jobs report.., today’s number was +272k jobs, all part time.. they left out the part time part. Below is full time jobs red and part time in green in the last year.

IMG_2380.png

Imagine taking on six figures of student loans debt and working your ass off just for your school to hand the same degree to a fucking cat. :laughing:

Imagine taking on six figures of student loans debt and working your ass off just for your school to hand the same degree to a fucking cat. :laughing:

In about 2005 I worked at a place in a university town. We hired many college people as part time workers, several that were actual interns, that were in the program to enter our industry.

One guy in his early 50's came into the program. He had a full ride scholarship and living expenses as he was on "disability" from being a career drug user since being a teenager. He was absoluty wrecked. The professors fradulently shifted this guy through the program to his eventual Batchelors degree. He was barely able to function. They gave him passing grades to get him out of their classes. I frequently brought this to the attention of the Interns whom were paying their own way on what their degree must really be worth..

In about 2005 I worked at a place in a university town. We hired many college people as part time workers, several that were actual interns, that were in the program to enter our industry.

One guy in his early 50's came into the program. He had a full ride scholarship and living expenses as he was on "disability" from being a career drug user since being a teenager. He was absoluty wrecked. The professors fradulently shifted this guy through the program to his eventual Batchelors degree. He was barely able to function. They gave him passing grades to get him out of their classes. I frequently brought this to the attention of the Interns whom were paying their own way on what their degree must really be worth..
If you click on the article they didn't just give that cat any old degree, they gave it a fucking doctorate. :lmao:

Well to be far, they gave Jill Biden one also. I’m sure that cats a bunch smarter.
I honestly don't know shit about Jill Biden other than she's married to Joe and the media fawns over themselves to call her doctor at every opportunity. :laughing:

Pittsburgh, PA Sacramento, CA, Connecticut

My point was that if shitty cops are continuing to get away with driving drunk, drug trafficking, taking bribes, beating people up and shooting people (which they are) it means that the whole rest of their department is complicit by not turning them in or arresting them. That means a roughly 100% rate.
Were you in Sacramento when Robbie Waters got his DUI, the county fucking sheriff, and the CHP hitched him up just like he should?

ATF gets a beat down over their "Final Rule" about firearms purchases and FFL's. Their rule clashes with the law they were using to make their rule.

What was the jist of the final rule?

I dont think so. The facf that we are discussing it tells me that it is unusual.
An Lt. with Mesa PD here got one from a rookie cop that was still with his training officer. The Lt. tried to intimidate him into letting him go, including showing him his Thin Blue Line tattoo around his arm, :shaking:. Dude blew a .21, and was still somewhat lucid, professional drinker for sure, and a week or two from retiring.

Reactions: DMG
Kinda funny dui story from 20+ years ago.

One of our County Commissioners was leaving a fundraiser and cut off a bicycle cop. He followed her and eventually stopped her for erratic driving. Found half a bottle of wine rolling around on the floor of her EB.
She refused field sobriety and breathalyzer and by the time she finally got blood taken at the hospital she was .09 when .1 was still legal here.
Went to court and somehow the jury let her off. The County Attorney prosecuted it himself and bungled it. They didn’t like each other so I’m guessing it was incompetence (because he was) rather than malfeasance. Could have been a phone call though too.

Now the law is refuse and you are guilty and have to prove yourself innocent.

So moral is that cop did the right thing, even though the Commissioner and Sheriff were both Republicans.
An Lt. with Mesa PD here got one from a rookie cop that was still with his training officer. The Lt. tried to intimidate him into letting him go, including showing him his Thin Blue Line tattoo around his arm, :shaking:. Dude blew a .21, and was still somewhat lucid, professional drinker for sure, and a week or two from retiring.

Top Back Refresh