What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

The swing vote is what matters and imo very little of that group wants another 4 years of Bidenomics. There's a lot of people out there who are just going to vote Trump and never talk about it.

Yes. Also, there's a pretty sizeable group of people right now walking around talking positively about Trump who hated him not too long ago. Then there's another group that would vote blue no matter who, which could stay home and simply skip this election.

Yes. Also, there's a pretty sizeable group of people right now walking around talking positively about Trump who hated him not too long ago. Then there's another group that would vote blue no matter who, which could stay home and simply skip this election.
Yeah exactly. My overall point is I don't think Kamala replacing Joe has really led to some huge shift among the majority of voters. I think they took their already skewed polling that took a large gap and made it look small to an even smaller gap. Most people on this board didn't believe the polling showing it being close between Trump and Biden, I don't know why we suddenly think they're accurate now that they're saying it's close between Kamala and Trump.

I think very little has changed, voters knew who they were voting for by now already and that was never going to be reflected in polling. All this has really done is take some of the wind out of the sales of the positive reactions to the assassination attempt and even that I don't think changed a ton of people's minds.

On the flip side, I haven’t been able to point at Harris and go “Really, that’s what you going to vote for?!?” And get anyone with the TDS to change their mind. Including my gf. :homer:

How does this question even need to be asked? WTF is going on in colleges. Another reason I'm glad i didn't have kids.

I also like how every time it's a decision that "they" don't like they make sure to publish that it was a Trump appointed judge. As if that makes any difference.

‘Unimaginable And So Abhorrent’: Judge Slams Blue State University For Excluding Jewish Students During Protests​

edit:
I would LOVE to see 10-15 college age ex military kids from israel walk up there and walk right through those lines. I think that would be highly entertaining.

Annnnnd nothing will be done... Again

Hackers from the annual DEF Con conference, “Voting Village,” found glaring securities issues with voting machines.

Last edited:
Annnnnd nothing will be done... Again

Hackers from the annual DEF Con conference, “Voting Village,” found glaring securities issues with voting machines.

It should be legal to hack voting machines with a bounty paid by each successful hack. They say they are secure, let them prove it.

Ignoring all the things wrong with this for a second, I'm actually somewhat impressed they just figured out how to fly those helos.
I read somewhere they’ve crashed a lot of them and killed a bunch of their pilots doing so. Steep learning curve I guess

When has afghanistan in the collective sense attacked another country?
As a collective, probably the middle ages? :laughing:

But the guys who were there before us had somewhat poor tastes in house guests.

Edit: Reading the wikipidia page trying figure out the answer to that question and it's the same sad story as literally every other Islamic nation, they were on a good track to modernize until the 1970s then it all went to shit.

With 50yr of hindsight the video on the wikipedia page is really dismal. Plenty of clean shaven young men and women both wearing head scarves and shit and not. Clearly their society at the time had some primitive precursors to religious tolerance and freedom of expression.

The video on the wikipedia page has the same parade but with freebie soviet hardware. :laughing:

Last edited:
government is religion with man as god
Democracy is just division of responsibility so that the people can't justify putting any one man's head on a pike. :laughing:

every war everywhere is collectivist stupidity, if you think about it
The US invasion of Afghanistan is right up there with Vietnam and Iraq when it comes to unnecessary wars.

Ignoring all the things wrong with this for a second, I'm actually somewhat impressed they just figured out how to fly those helos.
Look like Mi8’s to me. Followed by a couple Hinds.

Both very capable pieces of kit.

Likely Russian mercenaries as the fly boys though could be Eastern European or even Saffers - I would be more concerned with who is maintaining the whirlybirds

Absolutely disgusting to have the failures of the Biden regime paraded for the world to see.

You think we didn’t leave the operators manual?
No, but I think you could stick that manual in front of me for months and it doesn't meant I'm gonna be capable of going and flying a helicopter. Let alone in a formation at a fixed altitude like that.

That or I'm way off in thinking piloting a helicopter is a steep learning curve. Always thought they were much more difficult than other aircraft.

No, but I think you could stick that manual in front of me for months and it doesn't meant I'm gonna be capable of going and flying a helicopter. Let alone in a formation at a fixed altitude like that.

That or I'm way off in thinking piloting a helicopter is a steep learning curve. Always thought they were much more difficult than other aircraft.

You missed the irony in my comment.

If guarantee-damn-tee 46 left everything necessary for them to learn how to effectively use every single last switch in each asset.

You missed the irony in my comment.

If guarantee-damn-tee 46 left everything necessary for them to learn how to effectively use every single last switch in each asset.
Like a few Cia members and sf to train our new allies

Top Back Refresh