What's new

The Kamala thread.

Ehh, I'm crossing my fingers that she gets the nod. She's a putz.

This greaseball, otoh, is a threat.

1721420819744.jpeg
Yep the great white Obama, he's dangerously sleazy

Yeah, anyone who has been paying any attention to California wouldn't want him any closer to the White House than California but he looks, talks, and acts the part and that's 80% of getting the gig.
Knowing that to be true, coupled with knowing we live in clown world tells me he will be the next president. :homer:

Only way she would win potus if Joe backs out and they put her in place of Joe, is if they heavily steal the election by fraudulent votes. There’s nothing else to discuss about it beyond that really.

I could see that happening. Couldn't get 1% in her own state, but somehow gets the most votes in US history.

Knowing that to be true, coupled with knowing we live in clown world tells me he will be the next president. :homer:

I'm sure that fuckstick will make a run at the 2028 presidential election but I don't think he is dumb enough to step into this current shitshow as it would potentially kill any future chances he has.

The commercials that the Trump campaign could come up with for that guy would be priceless though....

To most his record in California means little, He's smooth, well spoken, young, and good looking. The housewives will love him.
modern day Bill Clinton.

Never mind the dumpster fire California is.:shaking::shaking::shaking:

And that SUCKS.

I wouldn't be so sure. There are a whole lot of people with a D next to their name that don't like what's going on in California and do not wish it on a whole country. Look at all the D's that moved out of that state in the last several years because the policies in CA were retarded. I don't think Newsome could overcome that problem very easily and wouldn't win a primary against a middle of the road D that has sane ideas and policies.

Yeah, anyone who has been paying any attention to California wouldn't want him any closer to the White House than California but he looks, talks, and acts the part and that's 80% of getting the gig.
I bet Trump could make him nerd rage in a debate hard enough to look enough like an asshole that it tanked his chances.

I wouldn't be so sure. There are a whole lot of people with a D next to their name that don't like what's going on in California and do not wish it on a whole country. Look at all the D's that moved out of that state in the last several years because the policies in CA were retarded. I don't think Newsome could overcome that problem very easily and wouldn't win a primary against a middle of the road D that has sane ideas and policies.
I hope so, I hope that distain for him and California can overcome the anyone but Trump Hate. I think it's a 49-51% gamble. don't underestimate the never Trumpers.

I've said it elsewhere I'll bet you could run a blank ticket as a bookmark with an asterisk saying TBD and people would vote for it over Trump

All the dems who leave Cali go right back to voting in the same things they ran from.

Edit: ALL, NOT A FEW BUT ALL. My state is a great example.

I'm sure that fuckstick will make a run at the 2028 presidential election but I don't think he is dumb enough to step into this current shitshow as it would potentially kill any future chances he has.

The commercials that the Trump campaign could come up with for that guy would be priceless though....
I would think that would be a slam dunk, but his own ego may cloud his judgement.

Yep the great white Obama, he's dangerously sleazy
Urkell was an ambitious pawn, Nuisance is a member of the Pelosi crime family & extended elitist network - fucking terrifying.

He's a pretty philanderer that sells the left's talking points; Joy Behar will sell him to the estrogen-rich crowd (regardless of gender) that feels everything (they're told to) because "thinking is male privilege" . . . or whatthefuckever wacko excuse to stand united (and uniformed) against logical argumentation, critical thinking, and accountability.

To most his record in California means little,
Hope you're wrong there, but never underestimate the power of persuasive MSM "reporters".

He's smooth, well spoken, young, and good looking. The housewives will love him.
modern day Bill Clinton.
Yep, The View will shill for him from the bottoms of their dry, cobwebby roast beef sandwiches.

Never mind the dumpster fire California is.:shaking::shaking::shaking:
I'm hoping California's leadership is enough of a nationwide laughing-stock that too many folks know Newsome is a slick piece of shit.

And that SUCKS.
Agreed, that would be egregious. :frown:

EDIT: if the black vans show up & drag me away, it's been nice knowin' y'all :laughing:

Last edited:
Whitmer has said she’s not interested but that can be just a subtle way of not undermining Joe while he’s still in the race. If Joe drops out she may change her attitude.

That said, although I don’t like Whitmer, I don’t think she’s dumb enough to get on a Harris ticket.
Her buddy Justin turdo wasn't interested either and now look at where we are...:mad3:

How do they get around the simple question of "Was she neglecting her duties as VP letting potato wander the white house or did they just ignore the votes of their people in the primaries to be politically expedient?" Those are the literally the only 2 explanations for what is happening. Neither answer gets them any more elected than the potato was going to.

She is speaking now and really going after trump using all the sham trials. He needs to debate her. I doubt the press will hold her accountable for her lying.

Looks like she is going with the narrative of a prosecutor against a convicted criminal.

Better prepare for 2020 all over again. It's ridiculous to think they won't be able to install Harris the same way they did Biden.

I think that if Harris loses to Trump. Lefties are going to come unglued... i.e. riots, burnings, Antifa , yada yada yada....It is going to be ugly!

This Harris thingy has me worried. MSM is going to cannoize her before the election (she is brain dead). :homer::homer::homer::homer:

Don’t overlook the Dems super delegates. The nominee will be who the overlords say it is.

She is speaking now and really going after trump using all the sham trials. He needs to debate her. I doubt the press will hold her accountable for her lying.

Looks like she is going with the narrative of a prosecutor against a convicted criminal.

This is why I’ve seen as well.

Trump the convicted felon of 37 counts or whatever the fuck it is. Now those felonies were filing paperwork incorrectly, paperwork he himself didn’t file, but don’t let that deter you from your tds.

Will be interesting to see who the public believes, trump is a known quantity. The question comes down to do people see trump as the victim of the system that survived an assassination or the convicted felon playboy.

Harris has tons of skeletons on her closet as well as not being able to talk herself out of a paper bag. So should be easy to frame her as an incompetent bad guy.

Last edited:
I have been seeing that a lot "Prosecutor versus convicted felon"

They need to hit her hard on her history as a prosecutor not just from the left: "muh black men in jail for weed" but also from the right: "You pled down difficult cases and only took on easy ones so your conviction numbers would look good"

Hit her on California, everybody hates California.

Hit her hard on the border she has a few disastrous interviews on that and it's like #1 or #2 of what people give a shit about.

Then again do you go scorched earth now or wait for the "official nomination"?

I have been seeing that a lot "Prosecutor versus convicted felon"

They need to hit her hard on her history as a prosecutor not just from the left: "muh black men in jail for weed" but also from the right: "You pled down difficult cases and only took on easy ones so your conviction numbers would look good"

Hit her on California, everybody hates California.

Hit her hard on the border she has a few disastrous interviews on that and it's like #1 or #2 of what people give a shit about.

Then again do you go scorched earth now or wait for the "official nomination"?
Wait for the official nomination. I think there are still more hijinks to come before the dem convention.

I think that if Harris loses to Trump. Lefties are going to come unglued... i.e. riots, burnings, Antifa , yada yada yada....It is going to be ugly!

This Harris thingy has me worried. MSM is going to cannoize her before the election (she is brain dead). :homer::homer::homer::homer:
She and Joe will still be in office in November, will be interesting vs summer of 2020 when they could blame Trump

Riots and antifa are coming anyway if the dems lose. Does not matter who the candidate is.
Somewhere Alex Jones is screaming that is the plan, that they want to enact martial law. I actually think he could be right about it this time if you think about it. They’re after power and war, if they lose they get neither. If they push the mutual destruction button on they way out they end up with both.

Top Back Refresh