What's new

The Kamala thread.

Harris/Whitmer is what I just heard
A 2 woman ticket is guaranteed loser but then they can blame the loss on misogyny/ toxic masculinity.

Probably even a solid 1/3 of women who will acknowledge that’s a bad idea / shit will never get done, and foreign relations in the Middle East would command even less respect than grandpa Joe.

Last edited:
For the record, FB will remove this as they claim its harassment. Not untrue but harassment. :lmao:

Attachments

• Kamala.jpg
    Kamala.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 7
So I think Kamala is going to get the nod, and we are going to see a PR campaign put forward not just by the official party, but by the media. She will be portrayed as the second coming of MLK combined with Joan of Arc & Cleopatra, BY THE MEDIA.

I KNOW it's coming.

She will get ZERO negative coverage.

But what I KNOW conflicts with what I believe SHOULD be.
How did the media abandon any form of non-biased coverage?

When they started getting bought out by those like Ted Turner. Now, they report what they are TOLD to report.

She looks like an idiot any time she's speaking publicly.
She should literally never open her mouth in public. The only time opening her mouth has benefitted her was when she was chugging a cawk, and that should be done in private.

Reactions: DMG
She should literally never open her mouth in public. The only time opening her mouth has benefitted her was when she was chugging a cawk, and that should be done in private.
Well she can do that in public also if she wants. :laughing:

Cronkite was just as biased, just nobody knew any better.

Hell... The whole "we won't show or admit FDR is in a wheelchair" shows they have been neglecting the truth for LONG ASS TIME.

True, but we were in a world war and FDR didn't have mental issues.

Harris/Whitmer is what I just heard
Whitmer has said she’s not interested but that can be just a subtle way of not undermining Joe while he’s still in the race. If Joe drops out she may change her attitude.

That said, although I don’t like Whitmer, I don’t think she’s dumb enough to get on a Harris ticket.

Top Back Refresh