What's new

The final presidential debate

Trump could make a Presidential statement about how he will represent Democrat voters, and he's going to leave it for Joe to say.

Goddamn Donald what are you doing? THIS IS NOT A RALLY

Yep and he did it. Trump throwing it away.

Biden spoke to the Undecided voters, Trump didn't, he just lost the Election I'm afraid.

Yep and he did it. Trump throwing it away.

Biden spoke to the Undecided voters, Trump didn't, he just lost the Election I'm afraid.

Come on Skippy, you have been saying the same thing since Trump was elected.
I can't figure this out are you trying to bum people out and get your hero Dems elected or are you trying to motivate people to get out and vote for Trump

Last edited:
Trump sucks in a debate.

Something needs to change in the moderate rhelm. EVERY question was slanted.

Have to come up with a way to make it more even handed

This was far better moderated IMO and they did ask identical questions several times which was good.

Bidens supposed inaugural address is the perfect opposite day party sack of lies.:laughing:

And it was a perfect inspirational statement, the Moderator practically shook Trump and said "Make a Presidential Statement!" and Trump doubled-down on his base.

No the debate sucked. All leftist questions.

Evernoob, is right though. Biden looked good with his typical politician answers. Trump didn't do that great because he sucks at debating. Somebody like Ben Shapiro could have destroyed Biden in 5 minutes.

We shall see. The lines are pretty clearly drawn at least. I liked Trump saying "I'm the least racist person in this room" a couple times.

Best debate ever! Biden did the best he could. Trump obviously won. Best line(s) 47/8 years and did nothing.

Is this the first time in fkg history that a presidential debate required a mute feature?

Biden won by not having a stroke on live TV, we all know that's what the media will say tomorrow. I don't want to listen to him stutter for the next 4 years. Trump held his own, but needs to keep his hands on the podium and get to the point. He's a story teller and that doesn't work for 2 min soundbites.

Trump played Biden like a puppy, getting Biden to say he would ban fracking on federal land, go after oil and energy, sealed the deal for Trump. Pointing out Joe didn’t do anything in eight years was just icing on Joes crack head sons laptop .

Bidens a career politician, smooth criminal.

Yep, Trump had to beat that and he failed to do it. Trump let himself be put on the Defensive the entire time.

Biden had consistent, concise, clear numbers, facts, and sound bites and that's what this debate was about. It was about convincing Karen to vote for you and Trump failed.

Those numbers, facts, and sound-bites could all be pure horseshit, but that doesn't matter. That's not what a debate is about.

Trump is on Damage Control now.

Top Back Refresh