What's new

The final presidential debate

stopped watching a few mins ago. not like it matters...

Biden has it. we are fucked. end of story.

God damnit your getting me down. We are so so fucked if Biden wins. It took him 5 days of nothing but practice for that performance, how in the fuck is he gonna make the critical decisions that make this country work. It will be even worse if Harris gets slapped in charge.

Hope everyone enjoys their first female President of color in the history of the United States. :flipoff2:

God damnit your getting me down.
Don't let him get you down. It makes him smile. ...See, this is him smiling.

hahahah_400x400.jpg

Did this debate (I didn’t waste my time watching) change anyone’s mind on here who they’re voting for?

Nothing said yet about Biden specifically mentioning cocaine as the drug you should go to rehab for possesion of instead of going to jail per the crime bill? Please send my dumbass son to rehab and not prison please.

Did this debate (I didn’t waste my time watching) change anyone’s mind on here who they’re voting for?

Nope, it was exactly what we already knew. It was way easier to watch though.

On that note, I watched in on NewsMax (On a Roku app). It has been the only debate ever where I could stomach the after comments and analyzing.

I wish I could just go tell Trump to just once say something non-divisive and positive. All it would take is him saying directly "Racism is wrong" or "I'm not perfect but I want what's best for America" or some other thing that's not just we have the best this or that and he'd swing the rest of the voters. Most people don't hate him for his policies, they hate him for his personality.

I wish I could just go tell Trump to just once say something non-divisive and positive. All it would take is him saying directly "Racism is wrong" or "I'm not perfect but I want what's best for America" or some other thing that's not just we have the best this or that and he'd swing the rest of the voters. Most people don't hate him for his policies, they hate him for his personality.

I like his personality.

Wait, aren't you Canadian?

Not sure it would help, but I know I'd appreciate it.

I like his personality.

Wait, aren't you Canadian?

Yes, I'm a Canadian....and I'm not suggesting he change his personality, he just needs to say a few things to appease the undecided voters, to show he's got even the littlest bit of humility, but without turning into a pussy or pissing off his core voters. It would go pretty far to just stand up for a couple clear moral issues that everyone can agree on.

Yes, I'm a Canadian....and I'm not suggesting he change his personality, he just needs to say a few things to appease the undecided voters, to show he's got even the littlest bit of humility, but without turning into a pussy or pissing off his core voters. It would go pretty far to just stand up for a couple clear moral issues that everyone can agree on.

We can agree that he behaves like a child with add, when in debate form. If bait is dangling, he's going to swat at it.

so Biden wants to get rid of our country's dependencies on oil

Trump said something about how states like Texas need to pay attention to that..

we have oil and natural gas at the ranch..

I would be happy putting up a field of solar panels..

as a country we need to move on to cleaner energy

Then stfu and do it. Don’t force the rest of the country to do something you aren’t willing to do.

Honestly. This is a man with tremendous personal charisma and a great sense of humor, and none of it came out in the two debates.

"What would you say to the voters?" was a Golden Trump moment. He didn't use it.

there is a huge difference between rolling it out gradually like he said.. and just getting rid of it

in the future we will need to stop depending on fossil fuels..
Either way government does not have a significant role to play. Consumers and the private market will figure it out. Government will only fawk it up and make it more expensive.

BTW, the notion that fossil fuel is not renewable is nonsense. Fossil fuel derives largely from dead plant matter. Last I checked the Earth is covered with plants thus fossil fuel is constantly being produced.

Not sure it would help, but I know I'd appreciate it.

He has done it many times. People aren't listening. The media can hear this and ten seconds later ask him. 'Are you ever going to denounce racism and white supremacy?'

Here ya go. First hit on Google. https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40929627

different link has this. "I think I'm not perfect, because I think I’m less perfect than some people, but I have certain abilities that are good, like, being able to do things, and I think I’ll be able to things that will be really great for the evangelicals and others and they understood that," Trump responded.

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291229-trump-admits-hes-not-perfect

jeepyj said:
Truth will never be told, but it can be discovered if you look for it

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh