What's new

tangent covid thought about going out too soon

ArTi54N

YouTuber
Member Number
Loc
Republic of the Rio Grande
So I've been thinking about this for a week.. and I havent seen any media coverage on this thought

didn't want to hijack some other covid thread

most of the people who got the two shots are elderly right???

Abbott says Texas is open now at 100% becuz so many people are immune now

but those elderly people ARE NOT THE ONES FILLING establishments..

the ones going to clubs and pool halls, etc with the exception of front line workers.. don't have their shot..

sounds super risky to me

So I've been thinking about this for a week.. and I havent seen any media coverage on this thought

the ones going to clubs and pool halls, etc with the exception of front line workers.. don't have their shot..

sounds super risky to me
:rolleyes:
You would fit right in with the TV reporter I heard the other whining about people going out and having fun walking down the board walks in FL going into bars and resteraunts and they weren't wearing masks or social distancing "OMGIt going to be a super spreader incident that will send us back to 2020! Can't they see they are putting us all at risk!!" :eek:

Tell you what cupcake stay in your domicile with the curtains drawn and sit in the dark and breathe shallow maybe you live:lmao:

ya'll misunderstand.. people I used to spend lots of time with keep callin.. wanting me to drive them around, since I dont drink..

I just wonder who and what ya'll think..

would ya'll start going out already? or is it too soon..?

ya'll misunderstand.. people I used to spend lots of time with keep callin.. wanting me to drive them around, since I dont drink..

I asked a question, are you going to respond?

The only reason that I stopped going out is because I stopped drinking, otherwise I'd still go out and party.

I live in a little town with no bars, three resteraunts and 2 hotdog carts, they roll the streets up a 18:30 hours nearest place to go out is over 65 miles away, at one time that wouldn't have bothered me but a 63 years old the idea of driving somewhere just to hang around witha bunch of loud drunks holds no appeal to me.

The thing is if you go out you accept the risk of whatever activity you are partaking in. If you feel comfortable going to a packed bar then go and dont be mad at anyone if you get the covids. If your not comfortable then stay home and sanitze your delivered groceries and you will probably be fine. Everyone gets to decide how safe they want to be

I personally know 7 people that have gotten it. All of them wear masks and such and none of them had anything but a bad cold for the first couple days. One of them even was a woman who had a head attack in past AND is a smoker but same effect to her as the 30yr old active people i know who got it.

to be perfectly honest, it's been safe to go out the whole time.

We have a "mask mandate" at work (federal building) and we've had an advisory for the whole time. Unless you are eating or drinking, obviously. So i carry around a coffee cup of decent size. thus far, that cup has prevented covid 100% of the time :smokin: we have had people pop + for the virus, but typically those are people who "some or all of the time" wear a face covering. :laughing: people who use a coffee cup instead of a face covering are so far at 0% positive rates.

sure, the mask filters out virus in the air, but the coffee captures the virus because it floats WITH water and not on it's own, it goes easily to the coffee. once mixed with the coffee, it cannot lodge into your upper resp. tract, it goes on down to your stomach where it cannot live. As long as you don't inhale your coffee, the system works and disease is avoided.

so fuck it, go out. hell go get the vaccine, then go out. wear gloves while your rail coke out of a stripper bunghole. whatever YOU think is safe for YOU, do that.

fuck abbott, he never should have tried to shut anything down or mandate clothing ever

it was a leading question.. dont wanna discuss what you are suggesting.. so I skipped over it :)

You did not ask a question, or lead with one.

You made multiple statements and added a opinion at the end.

I am just trying to engage with you on one of those statements, because it is wrong and I want to know if you believe it isn’t.

sounds super risky to me

The world is a safer place if you stay at home. Let us worry about the virus. We will let you know when you can enjoy your freedom again. Signed the government.:homer:

What about all the wets they're dumping by the busload in Austin and SA? Sounds super risky

This too

SA too..no wonder my FIL moved to a gated community. I dont talk to them much, but I'd be interested to hear super liberal retired Drs thoughts about going outside the wire.:lmao:

I0VtYJ5.jpg

All the elderly people I know and talk to regularly aren’t vaccinated and don’t take any precautions to prevent getting anything.. they all think it’s bs. Turn off the news and this virus is in the rear view mirror by a mile.

Do masks and 6' protect from retards and burn outs? If so I'm in...can we get a mandate to make retards stay home and leave the rest of us alone?

haven't worn a mask yet, go out to eat lunch almost every day with friends. been traveling around to several states. haven't got it. was in Tx for 3 weeks cleaning out my brothers place after he died from it(diabetic and didn't take care of his sugar properly). still not wearing a mask or worrying about it.

What about all the people that got vaccinated the old fashioned way? You know by actually getting covid and having real antibodies. It’s not just the people that got the shot that are “safe”.

What about all the people that got vaccinated the old fashioned way? You know by actually getting covid and having real antibodies. It’s not just the people that got the shot that are “safe”.

Honestly at this point i wish I'd just get it to get it over with... might kill me, but at least i could say i was vaccinated if i survive.

Top Back Refresh