What's new

Stuck trespassing semi vs pissed off homeowner with a backhoe!

ToughBowtieTruck

Nothing like owning the same truck twice.
Member Number
Loc
Michigan
Last edited:
He's a dick, but I'd be pissed too. Not sure I'd be mad enough to stick forks through the radiator/trans cooler though. Maybe just caltrops and land mines.

He filmed this vertical, and the forum embed is only showing the bottom half of the video in the post, you've got to click full screen to see the whole thing.

Last edited:
So you guys would be perfectly fine with random rigs trying to turn around on your property and tearing the place up over and over again?

I understand why Montrose818 is OK with it...... He trains those idiots to be the drivers that they are, so I guess its expected. :laughing:

​I train them to operate the vehicle, not where to make a U turn :flipoff2:

​​​​​​Your comment has 0 basis - where I work theres a large lot for car haulers, but the navigation takes you right past it (same address for the whole 10 acres on top of a hill) and near a soil/compost place. I see car haulers miss the lot all the time if they havent been there before, and end up having to turn around at the soil compost place.

Sometimes you do what you gotta do. And snowy mess like that, I promise you Habib who got his license 2 weeks ago aint going to read no private property signs as he is looking for a place to turn around while sweating bullets.

Me, Id charge them $300 to pull them out. But Billy Inbred Jr is thinking with the wart on his ass doing what hes doing. I mean why, when there are much better options?

Mater_(Cars).png

I'm convinced this was the narrator

he should put up a sign that says 500$ charge for anyone entering the parking lot and start making some money on the idiots, instead he himself is acting just as dumb as the drivers.

Glad to see Jeff Foxworthy has new material.

To hell with that steering wheel holder freight hauler, no driving ****s.

Seeing as how many ruts and different tracks were in that guys yard, I think he was justified. I’d probably lay a strip of nails across the driveway as well with an ENTER AT OWN RISK sign.

That tractor trailer driver probably didn’t even speak English. Fifteen signs and he kept driving? Fuck him.

Can't be bothered to put up two posts and a chain so he wrecks someone else's property? Dude deserves to fall and whack his head climbing out of that tractor.

What kind of stupid suburbanite tard gives a fuck about ruts anyway?

The thing is that this isn't going to stop it from happening in the future. I hope they send him a bill.

The thing is that this isn't going to stop it from happening in the future. I hope they send him a bill.

I saw him ask the driver if he was ready to be pushed. I didn't see a driver that cared about his truck very much, why wouldn't you not allow a forklift to spear your front end? Why wouldn't you get out and inspect this "idea" before going through with it?

I see a guy that is tired of drivers repeating a problem, I cannot say if he could do anything different to stop them. Drivers never stop talking about crazy shit like this, I believe the land owner will see fewer trucks. Fuck around and find out.

Maybe put up some kind of barrels or some other deterrent? Nope that would be too hard. Guys a dick. He has a fucking backhoe. Back drag two minutes and the ruts are gone.

irony:

IBB: Guy should have put up signs or other deterrents! He's a dick.
Guys video: here are all the signs and other deterrents that were ignored.
IBB: Yeah, well... he's a dick... should have put up more signs.

:lmao:

I’m sorry but that is 1200$+ dollar repair. I hope the tractor backhoe guy gets the bill. He intentionally poked a hole in radiator probably ac and charge air coolers. Not to mention the fucked up hood.

He was a Dick. Put a fucking gate up if they are on a private drive. If it’s a public road it is what it is. Truck driver was dumb backhoe driver is extra dumb.

They tend to leave road closed signage up well after construction is completed where I live, so I will often drive past to see. My work van is easier to maneuver so it's worth a look to me.

They tend to leave road closed signage up well after construction is completed where I live, so I will often drive past to see. My work van is easier to maneuver so it's worth a look to me.

Where I live 50% of "no through way" signs are liars.

The dude is a ****. Yes the driver fucked up but that's no excuse to spear his shit like a compete cocksucker. Charge the driver for recovery and be done with it.

This. Intentionally destroying someone else's property is a dick move.

Top Back Refresh