What's new

Stock Market 2021

Years of borrowing by Evergrande to fund rapid growth has combined with a crackdown on the industry by Beijing to fuel the crisis.

TYPICAL fucking communist nonsense. "oh china isn't communist, they are really just capitalist-lite and mao was just a dictator, not a communist" blah-fucking-blah.

Beijing built this up and is cracking down on it :lmao: :lmao: why? because beijing still and always despises this stuff. How do they control it? by making examples. Yes, they will absolutely fuck everybody to prove a point, nothing new. Give them a little bit of rope, see what they do, crush them back down. The Party is the Power

So here is a list on their Thunderstorm heavy companies. Thunderstorm in this context means "we're kinda fucked" on a one through five star rating, with one being the most unlikely to be liquidated to five meaning "we're already not paying the janitor". If you or someone you know has holdings in any of these companies... I don't envy you.

NO.1: Evergrande
Thunderstorm degree: ★★★★★
Reasons for listing: The national real estate leader is at risk. Commercial bills are overdue every day. Bonds have been suspended from financing and layoffs 60% of the staff. Financial institutions panic due to the guarantee of housing delivery at all costs. Two trusts demanded early repayment of loans. The debt level is trillions, and the off-balance sheet liabilities (commercial notes, etc.) are at the level of 100 billions.
Moody's credit rating: company "Ca" (second to last), unsecured notes "C" (first to last), rating outlook "negative".

NO.2: China Fortune
Thunderstorm degree : ★★★★★
Reasons for listing: 2020 real estate top 10, Hebei leading real estate company, with a total debt of 400 billion. It was announced in March that the capital chain was broken, and the loss in the first half of the year was nearly 10 billion. As of September 4, the principal and interest of default debt totaled 87.899 billion. No funds available.
China Ping An , once the white knight of China Fortune and the biggest benefactor , accrued a loss of 35.9 billion.
China Chengxin International has removed China Fortune from its credit rating list.

NO.3: Xinhualian
Reasons for listing: The total book value of assets that are mortgaged, pledged, seized, seized, and frozen is 45.458 billion yuan in default of debt.

NO.4: Hongkun Real Estate:
Reasons for being on the list:
The performance of Hongkun Real Estate fell sharply, operating cash flow was cut in half, financing costs were high and the financing environment continued to deteriorate, and debt pressure and liquidity problems began to appear.

NO.5: Hengtai Real Estate:
Reason for listing: Frequent inclusion of persons subject to enforcement.

NO.6: On-site real estate
Reasons for the list: Large-scale commercial bills were overdue and not redeemed, and suppliers and ticket holders went to the field headquarters to defend their rights.

NO.7: Blu-ray development
Reason for listing: Known as the "Southwestern King", with a debt of 200 billion, he once stepped into a 100 billion real estate company. Many projects have been suspended. According to Blu-ray's 2021 semi-annual report, its book free funds are only 300 million yuan. On September 3, all the shares held by Blu-ray's controlling shareholder, Blu-ray Group, were bid for by natural person Gu Bin. The total transaction price was only 200 million yuan, and the average price per share was 2 yuan.
Chengfei Construction: Frequent inclusion of persons subject to enforcement

NO.8: Baoneng Group
Reasons for the list: The financial products of the Golden Exchange are overdue, and the employees are asking for salary.

NO.9: Rongsheng Development
Reasons for the list: Top 16 real estate companies, 250 billion in debt, and stock price cut in the past year.
Step on most of the red lines. Short-term debt accounts for a relatively large proportion, and debt repayment pressure is huge.
The net cash flow in the first half of the year was only 1.2 billion yuan, almost exhausted.
In the first half of the year, it frequently provided financing guarantees to its subsidiaries, and has issued more than 20 guarantee announcements. The scale of guarantees is huge.
Recently, many projects have been sold at significant price cuts, and the housing price discounts in places such as Beijing and Qingdao have even been as low as 50%.
The U.S. dollar debt is extremely low, the rating is downgraded, and external financing is blocked. In the next one to two years, Rongsheng Development’s operations and financial conditions will face various challenges.

NO.10: Tahoe Real Estate
Reasons for listing: liabilities of 200 billion yuan, operating income in the first half of the year was only 662 million yuan; net profit loss attributable to shareholders of listed companies was 852 million yuan; net cash flow from operating activities-899 million yuan, with a total debt-to-asset ratio of 91.81%.
On August 28, Tahoe Group held a press conference in the Chinese Yard. The boss Huang Qisen personally took the stage to promote the house in the Chinese Yard. At the scene, owners of unfinished buildings came on stage and presented to Huang Qisen a silk banner for hundreds of thousands of unfinished building owners across the country. The banner read: The project of one hundred cities and one thousand buildings was unfinished, and one hundred thousand owners were left homeless. The owner was injured by Tahoe security.

NO.11: Kaaba Group
Reason for listing: Tianfang Group, once the largest state-owned real estate company in Tianjin, exploded in 2018 and has a debt of nearly 200 billion.
Tianfang Development, once held by the Tianfang Group, achieved operating income of 486 million yuan and net profit of 106 million yuan in the 2021 semi-annual report.

NO.12: Jianye Group
Reason for listing: Henan Diwang, the largest real estate company in Henan, has sales of over 100 billion in 2020 and 150 billion in debt.
The fuze comes from a letter of assistance-"Report on Major Risks and Crises in Enterprises and Requests for Assistance and Rescue", which shows that, affected by the flood and the epidemic, more than 300 real estate projects of Jianye have been closed or semi-closed, but need to be closed. After paying huge operating costs, sales performance has declined, sales and collections have been reduced by nearly 3 billion yuan compared with the original plan, many construction sites have been suspended, and various economic losses have exceeded 5 billion yuan.
The problem actually doesn't just come from natural disasters:
Jianye’s asset-liability ratio was 87.2%, net debt ratio was 92.6%, cash short- term debt ratio was 1.93, and it stepped on the red line and was classified as a yellow company.
Moody's revised CCRE's rating outlook from "stable" to "negative"

continued.

NO.13: Sansheng Hongye

Reason for listing: Bankruptcy and reorganization.

---------------------

NO.14: Xiexin Yuanchuang

Reason for listing: Sincere Group, once a real estate leader in Southwest China, after deep in the debt crisis, it introduced investors to establish Sincere Yuanchuang.

Xiexin Yuanchuang has a debt of 70 billion yuan, and more than 10 billion yuan of debt is overdue.

Because of the frequent overdue debts, Xiexin Yuanchuang was downgraded to junk by rating agencies such as United Credit Ratings.

Recently, Xiexin Yuanchuang was filed for bankruptcy and reorganization by creditors.

---------------------

NO.15: R & F Properties

Thunderstorm degree: ★★★★

Reasons for listing: 4 billion loans extended for 6 months, 59.576 billion due within one year, three red lines stepped on every day.

The rating agency Moody's announced that it would downgrade Guangzhou R&F to B2 and Hong Kong R&F to B3; the rating outlook is "negative".

R&F has annexed Wanda Hotels, and its hotel business continues to lose money.

---------------------

NO.16: Sunshine 100

Reasons for the list: Sunshine 100, debt of 50 billion, revenue in the first half of the year was only 3.3 billion, but annual interest expenses exceeded 7 billion.

Repeated debt defaults and suspension of projects in many places.

In addition, more than tens of billions of debt will mature within a year.

In addition, bond prices fell sharply, the annualized return of commercial bills reached 36%, the proportion of restricted assets was high, and the online transmission area layoffs 40%.

---------------------

NO.17: Xinli Real Estate

Reason for being on the list: Sony has a debt of about 80 billion. A mysterious real estate business, started in Jiangxi, 10 years from 0 to 100 billion scale.

According to the online "Sinli Real Estate Boss Zhang Yuanyuan's Distress Letter", in 2019, the founder of Xinli Holdings Zhang Yuanyuan owed 1.6 billion Hong Kong dollars in loan sharks, and has not been able to escape the debt crisis.

Every day, the subsidiary company's commercial bills are overdue, and the progress payment in arrears is suspended by the general contractor.

More frequently, it was revealed that a large number of bills could not be redeemed upon maturity.

---------------------

NO.18: Zhongnan Construction

Reason for listing: Touch three red lines.

---------------------

NO.19: Xiangsheng Real Estate

Reasons for listing: Participate in private lending a lot, and have been listed as the person to be enforced many times. Mass layoffs.

---------------------

NO.20: New Town Group

Reason for listing: 450 billion in debt (to be continued)

---------------------

NO.21: Gemdale Group

Reasons for the list: Top 20 real estate companies, with a debt of 300 billion. The debt has doubled compared to 2016 (100 billion). Non-current liabilities due within one year are 35.8 billion yuan, bonds payable are 42 billion yuan, and total interest-bearing liabilities 123 billion yuan. The net cash flow from operating activities in the first half of the year was: -10 billion yuan.

---------------------

NO.22: Greenland Group

Reasons for the list: Always stepping on the red line, debt exceeding one trillion yuan (to be continued); Greenland has begun large-scale layoffs, with a layoff ratio of about 40%-50%.

---------------------

NO.23: Fantastic Year

Reasons for listing: Citigroup and Credit Suisse Private Bank no longer accept Fantasia Holdings’ bonds as collateral, and now almost no one buys new bonds.

---------------------

NO.24: Country Garden

Thunderstorm degree: ★★★

Reasons for the list: The scale is no less than Evergrande, and the debt is also trillions. The focus is on the layout of third- and fourth-tier cities to create a “supermarket in remote suburbs”. From 2019 to 2020, Country Garden will acquire a large amount of land for development in third- and fourth-tier cities at a high premium. Due to the loss of population or low inflow in third- and fourth-tier cities, the problem of falsely high housing prices is serious and the market risk is extremely high.

The forest city of Malaysia, which has invested heavily, is in a quagmire and is almost stagnant.

Due to high turnover caused by construction site accidents and project quality problems, owners continue to complain about their rights. In 2020, the overall satisfaction of real estate enterprises is at the bottom-the industry average of 10 points, and Country Garden has only 4 points.

Recently, Country Garden’s “brand department” and “mercenaries” have frequent activities, which look like Evergrande before the thunderstorm.

---------------------

NO.25: Sunac China

Thunderstorm degree: ★★★

Reason for listing: The debt level is trillions (2.9 billion to be exact). Not only does it spend a lot of money to grab land in 22 key cities, but it also buys land at a premium of more than 50% in a large number of third- and fourth-tier cities to create multiple places.

China’s government won’t let Evergrande to burn down, it would create to many problems for them.

Yes it's too big to fail, but I never said the CEO wasn't going to end up making Nike's in a government owned labor camp :laughing:
Good enough. They and the rest of the world is phawked, they just don't know it yet. The big one, the biggest one since '29 about to start kicking off. Learn to swim.

Did anybody get in on Dutch Bros today? I tried today at opening but stupid Robinhood wouldn't let me on. ( I know, Robinhood sucks) Got in on the current price. Will see what happens with it.

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 16-53-28 BROS Chart - $37 75 (+64 13%) Today Robinhood.png

Did anybody get in on Dutch Bros today? I tried today at opening but stupid Robinhood wouldn't let me on. ( I know, Robinhood sucks) Got in on the current price. Will see what happens with it.

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 16-53-28 BROS Chart - $37 75 (+64 13%) Today Robinhood.png
If you are still using Robbinghood after this January, you truly need help. They are in bed with every financial enemy you know and hate. I'm not judging.

Never been on reddit.. are they actually pulling it off or are there 3000 people all throwing thier opinion in on what to pump next with no actual following?
check out gamestop or AMC or even American or united airlines (one of those)

yes, they are actually pulling off some massive pumpndumps

check out gamestop or AMC or even American or united airlines (one of those)

yes, they are actually pulling off some massive pumpndumps

Im in amc and gme but dont see them as pump and dumps.... well i guess they sorta are but with a lot more of a purpose then to dump and fuck those left behind.

The airlines i know nothing about

Im in amc and gme but dont see them as pump and dumps.... well i guess they sorta are but with a lot more of a purpose then to dump and fuck those left behind.

ah yes, the old "pump and dump with purpose" :laughing:

GME is pretty far off it's $400 peak with the goons screaming "they said $420 was just a meme, well $1k isn't a meme! Diamond Hands Bitches!"

sure, AMC is somehow still at ~40 and GME is still at ~200 and not back down to 4 and 20, but the fervor and emotion is still the same.

no, it is certainly a fuck those left behind type of deal on both of those and there will certainly be others.

I dunno, i guess if you don't consider them being a dump straight back down to what they were before but that takes a pretty flat view of pump n dumps as all being the same.

Both AMC and GME were HUUUUUUUGE pump n dumps from the WSB reddit crowd. I'm surprised they are still as high as they are. Eventually they will come back to reality from fantasy land.

This spike was due to the WSB crowd:
1631798866391.png

Same with GME:
1631798946958.png

Both AMC and GME were HUUUUUUUGE pump n dumps from the WSB reddit crowd. I'm surprised they are still as high as they are. Eventually they will come back to reality from fantasy land.

This spike was due to the WSB crowd:
1631798866391.png

Same with GME:
1631798946958.png
I suppose you are mostly right. Those spikes were a combination of people buying, others holding, and a significant amount of shorts covering thier positions.

I peraonally think Amc and Gme have a huge push left in them but who knows. Im up enough to where i can wait it out and see, but i know i could also be wrong. I think beween brokerages i have roughly 1900 shares of amc with an average price in the low 20s over all and just over 110 shares of gme averaging around 180ish

I look at it more as the people shorting the stock loosing at thier own game vs strictly being a pump and dump. I also believe a lot of retail investors will still hold a significant portion of stock after its all said and done out of respect for the company

GME was a manufactured crisis by the hedge fund managers that got too greedy. WSB picked up on it and made $$$ for some who knew the hedge funds HAD to buy to cover their dumbass losses. I don't blame WSB and I don't want more regulation. Hedge Fund managers purposely tanked the stock so they could cash in on it. They oversold it and got caught with their pants down, then bitched about it. Someone should tell them that trading involves risk. :smokin::flipoff2:

GME was a manufactured crisis by the hedge fund managers that got too greedy. WSB picked up on it and made $$$ for some who knew the hedge funds HAD to buy to cover their dumbass losses. I don't blame WSB and I don't want more regulation. Hedge Fund managers purposely tanked the stock so they could cash in on it. They oversold it and got caught with their pants down, then bitched about it. Someone should tell them that trading involves risk. :smokin::flipoff2:
look at the GME chart above, it has been "tanking" for 5 fucking years, but somehow it was hedge funds purposely tanking it? :lmao: come on, man.

the "broken" hedge funds have already covered their losses, it is the normie rubes holding on for dear life at 200 or 300 or 400 or 500 or the ones who lost significant borrowed money who were caught with their pants down and many still don't understand risk.

or hell, maybe those rubes all cashed out and made bank regardless, whose to say.

look at the GME chart above, it has been "tanking" for 5 fucking years, but somehow it was hedge funds purposely tanking it? :lmao: come on, man.

the "broken" hedge funds have already covered their losses, it is the normie rubes holding on for dear life at 200 or 300 or 400 or 500 or the ones who lost significant borrowed money who were caught with their pants down and many still don't understand risk.

or hell, maybe those rubes all cashed out and made bank regardless, whose to say.
The valuation of GME is close to zero, that's why it was being shorted.

It's a kiddie game, the adults will win in the end. Until then, it's just a game of who is going to get fucked the hardest. It will end badly, when is the only real question.

The valuation of GME is close to zero, that's why it was being shorted.

It's a kiddie game, the adults will win in the end. Until then, it's just a game of who is going to get fucked the hardest. It will end badly, when is the only real question.
and when i say it is all made up and meaningless, this is also a big part of what i mean. certainly there is a numbers game to be played with great rewards and such and whatnot, and certainly investing in a company for emotional reasons is a great reason to do anything, but anybody who is willing to step back for just a moment should easily see that it's all made up

and when i say it is all made up and meaningless, this is also a big part of what i mean. certainly there is a numbers game to be played with great rewards and such and whatnot, and certainly investing in a company for emotional reasons is a great reason to do anything, but anybody who is willing to step back for just a moment should easily see that it's all made up

It always goes back to a rational level, always. In fact it generally corrects to oversold. A lot of pain is coming, a lot of people will be wiped out. The government pushed the current level with massive stimulas, but when that wears off the market will have to stand on it's own.

It always goes back to a rational level, always. In fact it generally corrects to oversold. A lot of pain is coming, a lot of people will be wiped out. The government pushed the current level with massive stimulas, but when that wears off the market will have to stand on it's own.
Hopefully its not my portfolio thats wiped out, lol.

Who sold 100%+ of shorts? It wasn't WSB, they took advantage of the "professionals".

Who tracks infinity pool numbers? Thats the point of them correct? How many shares are currently "locked up"?
Nobody knows, but if the number of shares in the pool = the supposed "float" then the SHF are beyond fukt. ComputerShare is GME's favorite people of choice to use. I tis actually listed as their preferred stock "agent" but they really aren't much of a broker. Everything with them is delayed by a day or two.

edit. So transferring or buying shares with ComputerShare essentially takes that exact number of shares, be it 1 or 100,000 out of circulation. So the SHF can no longer use it as ammunition. It is totally out of the "market" as they say and yours, in your name.

Gotcha, i think. So nobody knows the total # of shares stored with computer share collectively but they are essentially put in a filing cabinet somewhere.
Nobody knows, but if the number of shares in the pool = the supposed "float" then the SHF are beyond fukt. ComputerShare is GME's favorite people of choice to use. I tis actually listed as their preferred stock "agent" but they really aren't much of a broker. Everything with them is delayed by a day or two.

edit. So transferring or buying shares with ComputerShare essentially takes that exact number of shares, be it 1 or 100,000 out of circulation. So the SHF can no longer use it as ammunition. It is totally out of the "market" as they say and yours, in your name.

Gotcha, i think. So nobody knows the total # of shares stored with computer share collectively but they are essentially put in a filing cabinet somewhere.
So Computershare "shares" are removed from circulation. They are pulled from the grasp of the DTCC and the DTC and everybody else and are considered "your shares" not "Cede and co." shares. Look into it for an hour and you will be hypnotized, and want to throat punch somebody.

Top Back Refresh