What's new

Spinoff: Who is not going back to the original?

To quote a star wars line "It doesn't exist"

LinearSlightIchidna-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
imitate4x4 is where it's at now, but I hope PBB never goes anywhere just because of all the tech that can't be replaced.

You do realize that they in no way randomized your shit? It took me less than a minute to find you on there. You are user 224886 who has 10,241 posts. I can still search for every post you ever made on there.

Edit, and if you want me to remove that info I will. I understand that you probably did what you did in an effort to retain some amount of privacy.

Remove what info?

The 1 thing I miss the most about reading pbb is gone now and it's missing here too. There is no way button on the bottom of the age to go directly back to the section. You have to go to the top and then choose chit chat etc. Not the end of the world but I miss that.

The 1 thing I miss the most about reading pbb is gone now and it's missing here too. There is no way button on the bottom of the age to go directly back to the section. You have to go to the top and then choose chit chat etc. Not the end of the world but I miss that.

Yeah; that's been addressed in the 'help' forum already.

And I agree; that was a very convenient feature.

This does not fix the issue but if it helps, a little tip, when you reach the bottom of the page and want to go back to the top of the page, just hit the home button on your keyboard. This works in chrome not sure on other browsers.

irate 4x4 > Miscellaneous > Chit-Chat

Austin - ^ is there any way to take the forum map that's at the top of each page and add it to the bottom of each page?

There is a button on the bottom right hand corner of the page "go to top" maybe it should be yellow and bold instead of gray?

go to top takes you right back to the top, then just click on "chit-chat" and you are right back to page 1

There is a button on the bottom right hand corner of the page "go to top" maybe it should be yellow and bold instead of gray?

go to top takes you right back to the top, then just click on "chit-chat" and you are right back to page 1

I just throw scroll back up

I agree, all of the other VBulletin style forums I still enhabit have it so I find myself scrolling all the way to the bottom here and then go "Doh!" and scroll scroll scroll back to the top.

In terms of PBB revisiting- I've gone back a couple times and have not seen any content I need to continue monitoring or posting in. Let alone creating new threads. It's all here now!

Fuck that, we had the same button on pbb but at least it didn't speed scroll to the top, it just appeared up there.

I won’t be back on pbb. Removed it from my “favorite” tabs today.

see if you can get that kind of help from Vagina Scope

a small part of me couldn't blame them. literally, I spent the better part of 8+ yrs telling them specifically how to engage their mouth on my johnson and proceed to withdraw. repeat as necessary, of course :grinpimp:

Wow. Austin :smokin:

Now to be more specifically needy, can we get the form map navigation? The little dropdown in the bottom right that would let you pic a particular forum?

Not a huge deal, just a nice to have. I'm not bitching, either, just asking. I'm sure it's a function of finding the right software setting to plug in. You'll get there, or you won't, and I will keep on enjoying the revitalized IBB. :smokin:​​​​​​​

Top Back Refresh