What's new

Should I buy some (legal) weed?

Should I buy some (legal) weed?

• Total voters
I just got about 3/4 oz of homegrown from a coworker that I plan to try tonight, There were about 12 seeds that I found when I was trimming it. I plan to plant those.

I've got a good space in my basement, just need to get it set up.

They're most likely hermies but out of 12 seeds you should find at least one good female mother. Problem is you have to separate them but with re-vegging techniques you can preserve a strong female and get big clones. But that's a matter of 3 months just to get started with clones. You have to veg them, sex them out, ditch the males/hermies, re-veg a female (if you find it), grow her out to get clones, cut and root them, now you're at Ground Zero 12 weeks from when you start.

( I haven't been around weed in a long time but hey, I did live in Washington in the 1990s :laughing: The growers I used to know would run out bagseed alongside their commercial grows just for the kicks, never know what you might get)

Going to test my growing abilities with these free ones first.

Do some reading up on proper environment needed, temp/humidity and a way to exhaust from basement will be your immediate concerns.

Once you have grown your own smoke you'll never buy again, unless you have a black thumb.

DG2march17.jpg

Do some reading up on proper environment needed, temp/humidity and a way to exhaust from basement will be your immediate concerns.

Once you have grown your own smoke you'll never buy again, unless you have a black thumb.

I have been. Pretty much up to speed on what I need to do. Just have to get it going.

i smoked some of the stuff that was given to me last night. Nice and relaxing without a big head-high. That’s what I’m looking for most of the time

paying $150 oz in WA. mailed to my po box. weed from stores in WA is terrible , the state has pretty much done away with testing , growers are allowed to use some awful poisons
and when it was made "legal" they changed the way it is tested for potency . before "legal" a strain was 18% thc . now that same strain is 24-26% thc. Puff Puff Pass:smokin:

ya well, when the time comes, I don't recommend "home made" edibles.. unless you have a strong tolerance, cuz people who dont know what they are doin often make the brownies kinda strong, even for me... lol

I smoked for much of the 90s, it's only been in the last 7-8 years that I have been smokin to deal with PTSD.. I had actually quit for many years,..

I smoke at least 3-4 times a day.. but I don't smoke a lot.. not like I do when I'm chillin at other people's places..at home I smoke just enough, to get me in that sweet spot..

Top Back Refresh