What's new

Should I buy some (legal) weed?

Should I buy some (legal) weed?

• Total voters
Nah, that's hundreds of dollars and I don't plan on smoking enough weed to save hundreds of dollars on the medical discount.

Not sure where you got your figures from. It was less than $80 for the doctor visit and IIRC $65 to the state.

EDIT: Card is $40.00 for 2 years.

Last edited:
Not sure where you got your figures from. It was less than $80 for the doctor visit and IIRC $65 to the state.

EDIT: Card is $40.00 for 2 years.

Ok, I don't plan on smoking $40 + $80 in med margin in 2 years.

Also, unless you have a seizure disorder, are terminally ill, or are undergoing chemotherapy, there is no medical need, and I don't feel like submitting a dishonest medical request. Because that would be wrong.

Ok, I don't plan on smoking $40 + $80 in med margin in 2 years.

Also, unless you have a seizure disorder, are terminally ill, or are undergoing chemotherapy, there is no medical need, and I don't feel like submitting a dishonest medical request. Because that would be wrong.

Because Oxy is a much better option :rolleyes:

Buy some dope, then go buy a RooR if you like it. The Cadillac of bongs. Ice catcher, diffuser on the female, all glass on glass seals.

i hadnt smoked any in several years. Had some strong shit a while back.

it was great for a while, then got super dizzy, hands and feet went numb, puked and fell asleep. :laughing::laughing: I guess the modern strains are a lot different than 10 years ago.
talked to a bud that is a wake& bake, told him about my experience he chuckled and said yep that happens every once and a while...

supercool-creative-agency-attention.jpg

:flipoff2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ive had just about anything from Louisiana ditch weed to some sort of white christmas tree engineered by NASA. Not really my thing. Indica glues me to the couch all laid back and chill... sativa glues me to the couch all nervous as fuck. Just not my thing at all.

IF i ever wind up with long term insomnia, id like to have some for that. I think low dose THC is better for you than unisom- ambien- handful of benedryl- etc

Your personal choice.
Go slow. Have a puff or two, wait 30 minutes.

Make sure you are ready to fry that bacon though. Bacon, honey, glazed donuts

Oh shit I need to start that ahit again!

I suggest the op skip the weed and try whisky and sleeping pills instead.

i had to ask someone where to buy legal weed :homer:

hell i'd have to ask someone where to buy illegal weed :lmao:

they told me it was about an 1hr away, so i said fawk that

there has to be one closer, i think i asked the wrong guy

Maybe not end all be all, but isnt there some strain that can help? Asking for a mil situation. tried everything therapeutic/pharmaceutical out there and none of that has helped.

Usually indicas are better than sativas for relieving anxiety.

And one important thing. MICRO DOSE.

Too much weed and your anxiety may temporarily increase. (not what you want)

Recreational weed is not legal in NY...But medical dope is, and I just got a medical card but haven't gone to a dispensary.

Maybe in Michigan . . . not the case in CA, OR, WA, CO - quit buying from the Amish :laughing:

OP (EN) - if you want to buy weed & it's legal, go for it. If not, don't.
If you're buying sooper-dooper head-melting 20+% weed, practice moderation.
People who smoke "too much" have only their own dumb asses to blame.

Full disclosure: I don't partake on any regular basis, but I'm reasonably familiar.

Exactly, MI is infantile in the weed game. Only became legal here 9 months ago. The store stuff is garbage. The Amish stuff is the shit:flipoff2:

And yes, i only partake once in a while, but know plenty of all day kinda peeps. They hook me up with the good shit anytime i want:smokin:

Meh. I hadn't smoked in nearly 20 years and I smoked a bowl about 2 months ago. It was 31% thc and yea I was high but I didn't get couch lock and drool on myself by any means.

If I could I'd probably take a hit or two every few hours just to maintain the slightly high feeling, I really like that feeling, getting baked is seriously over rated for me.

:laughing:This is my experience with the store bought shit as well... just not really that great like they say. My bro grew some stuff that is phenomenal :smokin:Wouldn't even be legal to sell commercially because the thc content is too high... yes they're regulating thc content in MI as of now, not medicinally though.

:laughing:This is my experience with the store bought shit as well... just not really that great like they say. My bro grew some stuff that is phenomenal :smokin:Wouldn't even be legal to sell commercially because the thc content is too high... yes they're regulating thc content in MI as of now, not medicinally though.

My friend does 480 plants every 2 months. It isn’t all about the THC.

Top Back Refresh