What's new

Should I buy some (legal) weed?

Should I buy some (legal) weed?

• Total voters

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
I can get legal weed. I've never had really skyrocket super-duper wacky backy forehead smacky weed. I can buy some, should I? Like in the 20%+ THC level, as I understand this is respectable.

supercool-creative-agency-attention.jpg

:flipoff2:

That's a fact. I tried some out just because I could when visiting Colorado. Holy sweet mother of ain't getting off the couch.

"Green Out" is real.

I had a couple of times where it put me into a seemingly hypoglycemic state for several minutes. It is kinda scary.

It's worth trying atleast once. I've smoked off and on for years but I think I'll abstain for the foreseeable future. It depends on the strain but the paranoia and anxiety it gives me isn't worth it anymore. Also depending on the strain I lose all motivation to get shit done aside from work.

It's worth trying atleast once. I've smoked off and on for years but I think I'll abstain for the foreseeable future. It depends on the strain but the paranoia and anxiety it gives me isn't worth it anymore. Also depending on the strain I lose all motivation to get shit done aside from work.

Quoted for truth.

I can ONLY smoke Indica. No Sativa or Hybrids for me.

The idea pot is the end all be all for anxiety is VERY wrong.

The shit you buy at the store is not the super duper wacky tabacky... you have to get that shit from an old timer. The stuff at the store is OK, but not worth the money they charge you.

The shit you buy at the store is not the super duper wacky tabacky... you have to get that shit from an old timer. The stuff at the store is OK, but not worth the money they charge you.

I don't know any weed people so the store is my only option.

Pot became legal here 2 years ago...hasn't affected lives much. Those that did before still do, those that didn't really could care less. I don't think its the cash cow that the government was hoping for.

why not? it might slow you down enough to where people want to converse with you.

I have no idea if weed is legal in my state. I wouldn't even know where to look to buy some. First stop would probably be the high school parking lot. :laughing:

(never smoked in my life) :jester:

Just hit yourself in the forehead a couple dozen times with a 4lb maul. Waaaaay cheaper.

Maybe in Michigan . . . not the case in CA, OR, WA, CO - quit buying from the Amish :laughing:

OP (EN) - if you want to buy weed & it's legal, go for it. If not, don't.
If you're buying sooper-dooper head-melting 20+% weed, practice moderation.
People who smoke "too much" have only their own dumb asses to blame.

Full disclosure: I don't partake on any regular basis, but I'm reasonably familiar.

I have no idea if weed is legal in my state. I wouldn't even know where to look to buy some. First stop would probably be the high school parking lot. :laughing:

(never smoked in my life) :jester:

Maybe in Michigan . . . not the case in CA, OR, WA, CO - quit buying from the Amish :laughing:

Full disclosure: I don't partake on any regular basis, but I'm reasonably familiar.

Funny thing is, somebody could give you a joint and likely you would not get stoned the first time.

Also be very careful with edibles. Don't eat the other 3/4 of the brownie if you don't feel anything in 10 minutes :laughing:

Meh. I hadn't smoked in nearly 20 years and I smoked a bowl about 2 months ago. It was 31% thc and yea I was high but I didn't get couch lock and drool on myself by any means.

If I could I'd probably take a hit or two every few hours just to maintain the slightly high feeling, I really like that feeling, getting baked is seriously over rated for me.

Also be very careful with edibles. Don't eat the other 3/4 of the brownie if you don't feel anything in 10 minutes :laughing:

So much this!
Edibles are very easy to overdo. Especially for someone with low tolerance.

Get some flower and a good grinder. I prefer to use a bubbler.
Bongs are bulky and pipes have no water percolation.

I used to do the electric cartridge pens but went back to flower recently.

Luckily I am Not a weed guy. Get hair follicle tested all the time...

But when I get sick if this oilfield shit or hurt too bad to do it and quit, I will use the oil for my broken ass body.

I have no complaints with the stuff I buy from the dispensary in Ann Arbor.

If you really are serious about it, spend the money to get your medical card. You pay less and get priority if stock is low at the dispensaries.

If you really are serious about it, spend the money to get your medical card. You pay less and get priority if stock is low at the dispensaries.

I wasn't talking shit about Michigan at all, just calling bullshit on Sterlingfire's generalization.

Nah, that's hundreds of dollars and I don't plan on smoking enough weed to save hundreds of dollars on the medical discount.

Top Back Refresh