What's new

Sand Hollow 2020

77B885A9-D752-4E0C-85A0-FFDB92FFDA0D.jpeg

BC19E26F-FB41-4727-B1C6-70FAE943B78A.jpeg

847016F9-CB7D-4759-8DD5-D1CDAE06A33D.jpeg

Very nice :smokin:
Arrowhead is one of my favorite trails out there.

standard.jpg

Some day we will drive over big rocks together again.

Booked a last minute trip to Moab next week. Headed up Wednesday-Sunday. I'm excited to celebrate my birthday there. It seems like forever ago that we used to get together with NAXJA in October.

I rented a JL from Barlows for 3 days. Plenty of time to smash some sheetmetal. :homer:

Drive your rig out there and come wheeling! :smokin:

Hit Arrowhead, TNT, and Nasty half today. Warm ups for the week of wheeling at trail hero

20201003_123704.jpg

20201003_112855.jpg

20201003_112908.jpg

Hit Arrowhead, TNT, and Nasty half today. Warm ups for the week of wheeling at trail hero
You make that second pic line on Arrowhead? That undercut is deep....

But Arrowhead is way filled in this year.

See that long straight black skid in that pic? That was Squirrel sliding down that spot...😂

Nope, buddy blew a steering line in that spot and we had to go home and get parts to fix it. Ended up going up the right side sand wall

Last edited:
Out in the poor boy camping venue.

I've seen other pictures you have posted of your Bronco II all flexed out on trails. How the hell do you manage that without slicing the tires up? They look sooo close to the fenders in the above pictures, and yet they are obviously not. Deceiving for sure! :smokin:

I've seen other pictures you have posted of your Bronco II all flexed out on trails. How the hell do you manage that without slicing the tires up? They look sooo close to the fenders in the above pictures, and yet they are obviously not. Deceiving for sure! :smokin:

Bumpstops and not much compression travel. I need to tube out the front clip and tub the rear wheel wells to be able to get anymore compression travel with 37" tires. Maybe one day, but that is a lot of work :laughing:

thanks for the pics! There's some wacky lines there

I'm still trying to figure out where the line goes in that second picture! I see the buggy and the black marks in front of it but can't figure out for the life of me how you get from one place to the other without driving the LF off that ledge. Crazy shit for sure!!:smokin:

+1 on the appreciation for all the pics & some video requests!

I'm headed up tomorrow morning from Vegas & will be lurking around in my LJ, riding along with Pyleit a bit, and spectating all of the awesomeness that is happening. Give me a salute :flipoff2: and introduce yourself if you see me - its always good to put faces to names.

I'm still trying to figure out where the line goes in that second picture! I see the buggy and the black marks in front of it but can't figure out for the life of me how you get from one place to the other without driving the LF off that ledge. Crazy shit for sure!!:smokin:

You drive the LF off that ledge.

Top Back Refresh