What's new
  • TGIF'nF!! Did you hear about our new Group Buy Program? We're kicking the program off with Baja Designs!

Russia / Ukraine thread

Y’all fuckin up my happy place. If i wanted to hear a buncha bitchin id have some steady ass.
Wait... you don't?
SmartSelect_20220227-215119_Chrome.jpg

I have my reasons for respecting Austin, same for you. But none of the reasons I have respect for you, have to do with your green abilities.

If I'm pushing an envelope, I expect Austin to have pm'd me or called me out, same for any emotionally/ financially invested member.

Hell, I find Austin & Co hilarious when changing names/sigs/ locations, and do feel bad somehow my name is the reason Austin limited the characters. Evidenced by my location and short lived 2 usernames. That was gold I thought.

Get some sleep, layoff a bit, people that know, know. Those that don't, won't.
Good for you. Glad you feel good about it.

I don't respect Austin for his admin abilities, I respect Austin for his investment, same as you.

You realize I am &Co, right?

Again, please accept my apology for mis-reading.

Sorry man.
Kinda like talkin shit in the meme thread. :lmao: We’re all fruitcakes, its like a big ol shapeshiftin jigsaw puzzle. I love it or I wouldn’t be here. 🍺. Not many places to get a mans unfiltered thoughts nowadays. Wether you agree or not.

Talking with bosnian family, who were former Yugoslavia military, and stretch back in memory to tito:

Their fear is sympathy from Serbs, and other satellites to re-engage/ assist.
On an unrelated note, I have an AK from the Balkan wars, and someone carved TITO in the wood. That one’s got some history to it…

Sorry, my Spanish is a bit rough... but this is a tech site and I use a lot of Irate tech in my builds... and I have one for close to every brand / forum. I do research, I build shit I also fly a helo for work these days.

You know, beyond chit chat?

But that has nothing to do with this.

Last edited:
Sorry, my Spanish is a bit rough... but this is a tech site and I use a lot of Irate tech in my builds... and I have one for close to every brand forum. I do research, I built shit. I also fly a helo for work these days.

You know, beyond chit chat?
I don't get the reference either

Prema was an Indian actress in Malayalam cinema. She acted mainly in supporting and character roles as a mother, during the 1960s and 1970s and appeared in more than 50 films in her career. She is the mother of actress Shobh

Now Prima is Spanish for female cousin

On an unrelated note, I have an AK from the Balkan wars, and someone carved TITO in the wood. That one’s got some history to it…
Father in law was... best way to describe... the undersecretary liason coordinator ish between what would be a defense secretary and the dark side we don't hear from.

The stories, the respect when other bosnian ask who my FIL is (the same age/ those who served/ otherwise) and other tidbits,is amazing.

Shame what he's become, stroke in 2014/15 rendered him half paralyzed, 70% destructible of the brain. He's still there, remarkably, although a shell, amazing to what he lived through and accomplished, for a stroke to take him out.

I've put a handgun, rifle , sks (all unloaded) etc in his hands post stroke, muscle memory with what can move, and the look in his eyes, bizzare.

Top Back Refresh