What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

Sure did stop all those pesky protests demanding he step down.
No country would ever let a war kick off to unify the populace and allow the party to maintain power!!!!!

:flipoff2:

Any of you cocksuckers been to Dachau, Treblinka or Auschwitz ? Since we're on the subject. I haven't but I did see a deathcamp under wrist tattoo on family friend acquaintance, a wrinkled up 90 yo lady about 25 years ago.

And fuck no, we will never forget.

Back to the breadbasket of Europe, untold numbers of all creeds and religions still lie buried undiscovered beneath the new tank tread tracks and bomb carters on the plains of Ukraine.

Any of you cocksuckers been to Dachau, Treblinka or Auschwitz ? Since we're on the subject. I haven't but I did see a deathcamp under wrist tattoo on family friend acquaintance, a wrinkled up 90 yo lady about 25 years ago.

Back to the breadbasket of Europe, untold numbers of all creeds and religions still lie buried undiscovered beneath the new tank tread tracks and bomb carters on the plains of Ukraine.
oh I was making a 9/11 joke

so I saw some probably fake shit about mumbles bumbling out a 'us troops might be fighting russians soon'

anyone else hear that shit?

ETA: never mind I got bamboozled by clickbait

More humans have been ripped from wombs and dismembered while being alive and able to feel pain in your home country than have died in death camps.

Any of you cocksuckers been to Dachau, Treblinka or Auschwitz ?

They are the only place I’ve ever felt a heaviness in the air. They are eye opening in the scale of the operation, piles and piles of cloths, shoes, wedding rings, teeth ect.

Synopsis (look at the war hawk cocksuckers in these frames):

1701965525110.png

Last edited:

Nope. But I remember listening to a Holocaus/camp survivor and his words etched themselves into my soul when he said. “When you think it’s time to bury your guns, that’s actually the time to dig them up.” I heard those words when I was in 3rd or 4th grade and its like it was yesterday.

They are the only place I’ve ever felt a heaviness in the air. They are eye opening in the scale of the operation, piles and piles of cloths, shoes, wedding rings, teeth ect.
Yeah, it was pretty overwhelming seeing it all as a 11 year old kid.

More humans have been ripped from wombs and dismembered while being alive and able to feel pain in your home country than have died in death camps.

:eek: Not going to the Thread Derail Land This Morning with all my web buddies. :flipoff2: Way too much destructive bullshit to argue this shit, abortion here and now. :shaking: Besides the Jews throughout Nazi occupied Europe, countless and unrecorded and unrecognized numbers of gypsies, Slavs and other undesirables were sent to work camps to die or simply shot en-masse. Russian POWs ? Dont think many of those got out alive either. In better news, it is impossible to note that the media and the establishment are slowly but inexorably changing the Ukraine will win narrative. MSN is die hard hanging on to their entire agenda of lesbian muslim advocacy. The spending bill failed yesterday. So, in a simplistic view, the new money runs out in about 25 days.

:eek: Not going to the Thread Derail Land This Morning with all my web buddies. :flipoff2: Way too much destructive bullshit to argue this shit, abortion here and now. :shaking: Besides the Jews throughout Nazi occupied Europe, countless and unrecorded and unrecognized numbers of gypsies, Slavs and other undesirables were sent to work camps to die or simply shot en-masse. Russian POWs ? Dont think many of those got out alive either. In better news, it is impossible to note that the media and the establishment are slowly but inexorably changing the Ukraine will win narrative. MSN is die hard hanging on to their entire agenda of lesbian muslim advocacy. The spending bill failed yesterday. So, in a simplistic view, the new money runs out in about 25 days.
Shits easier to forget about and not bring to the forefront of your mind when barbaric deeds are painted as "medical procedures."

No doubt evil flourished in making occupied Europe. It's still flourishing, just not as brazen about what ots doing. It's fooled people that evil deeds are "freedom" which, I believe, is much more sinister.

Not going there. Make sure you vote at least twice. :beer: Ya have anything on topic like Rooskies roll into Kiev or such ? :flipoff2:

Ya have anything on topic like Rooskies roll into Kiev or such ? :flipoff2:
A corrupt tap dancing queen vs an ex kgb soft dictator.

Concerning myself with it beyond that, other than being frustrated my taxes are supporting escalating a conflict that 1.) Doesn't concern the United States and 2.) Can be construed as raising tensions with a global nuclear superpower, just aint my bag.

The questions I have are:
1. Whats going to be done about the blatant tyranny exposed by our government regarding the corona virus response?
2. What going to be done about the blatant lies told to the American people by beurocrats and politicians alike?
3. Whats going to be done about the government supporting and abetting a terrorist organization (antifa)?
4. Whats going to be done about some state governments (NY) placing covid positive patients in nursing homes, the worst place to put the most frail at risk, especially when they had hospital ships to utilize?
5. Whats going to be done about the elite and powerful traveling to an island to have sex with underage girls?
6. Whats going to be done about the murder of a federal inmate who ran said island?
7. Whats going to be done about the United States funding gain of function research, which led to the rona and all the tyranny that followed?
8. Whats going to be done about the continual lies from the "free press" that is in cahoots with governmental organizations to alter facts, i.e. lie and spread propaganda to the masses?
9. Whats going to be done about the backfiring genetic modification experiments conducted on the u.s. and world public?

I guess until these questions are answered and addressed, Ukraine and Russia can both go fuck themselves.

A corrupt tap dancing queen vs an ex kgb soft dictator.

Concerning myself with it beyond that, other than being frustrated my taxes are supporting escalating a conflict that 1.) Doesn't concern the United States and 2.) Can be construed as raising tensions with a global nuclear superpower, just aint my bag.

The questions I have are:
1. Whats going to be done about the blatant tyranny exposed by our government regarding the corona virus response?
2. What going to be done about the blatant lies told to the American people by beurocrats and politicians alike?
3. Whats going to be done about the government supporting and abetting a terrorist organization (antifa)?
4. Whats going to be done about some state governments (NY) placing covid positive patients in nursing homes, the worst place to put the most frail at risk, especially when they had hospital ships to utilize?
5. Whats going to be done about the elite and powerful traveling to an island to have sex with underage girls?
6. Whats going to be done about the murder of a federal inmate who ran said island?
7. Whats going to be done about the United States funding gain of function research, which led to the rona and all the tyranny that followed?
8. Whats going to be done about the continual lies from the "free press" that is in cahoots with governmental organizations to alter facts, i.e. lie and spread propaganda to the masses?
9. Whats going to be done about the backfiring genetic modification experiments conducted on the u.s. and world public?

I guess until these questions are answered and addressed, Ukraine and Russia can both go fuck themselves.
Not....a....damn.....thing.

Next question.

By we, you're including yourself. Correct?

Thats alot of words for "nothing".
What can we do?

I really wish voting these people out would work...but we know about that.

If we protest, we will be labeled as domestic terrorist.

What else can we do? IBB CC?

Defense secretary says: Approve more money for UKR or we'll send your son, uncles, and cousins to fight the Russians.

Top Back Refresh