What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

Blowing up a NATO pipeline probably doesn't look the best on their NATO application, does it?

UKR is losing their ass so bad, they are throwing women to the front lines to get slaughtered at this point.
But hey, your President is a transvestite dancer and you embrace woke values so I guess it makes sense.

Throw in the towel already, you're a spent wash machine and are at the end of your usefulness to the corrupt US politicians that are about to drop you like yesterdays racket.

UKR is losing their ass so bad, they are throwing women to the front lines to get slaughtered at this point.
I know people who are personally in Ukraine.

Things are far, far, more static than dumbasses like you nor dumbasses that think Russia is gonna keel over any day now are portraying it.

I know people who are personally in Ukraine.

Things are far, far, more static than dumbasses like you nor dumbasses that think Russia is gonna keel over any day now are portraying it.

Yeah, that's what I hear from folks that I know who know their shit. The issue with that for Ukraine is that Russia has a lot more bodies they can throw into the meat grinder than Ukraine does. A battle of attrition just flat out favors the side with the most people and the most supplies. This is Petersburg in the Civil War and Ukraine is the Confederacy. You're doomed to ultimately lose as long as the Union has the will to see it through.

Putin has withstood the West’s best efforts to reverse his invasion of Ukraine, and his hold on power is firm. The U.S. and its allies need a new strategy: containment.​

Essay | It’s Time to End Magical Thinking About Russia’s Defeat
Containment, what an excellent shift :rolleyes:

I've trained my cat very well, if he is laying down, I tell him to "sleep" and when he is running around, I tell him "get it".

He listens very well, I have him fully contained :rasta:

I'm getting a little tired of the argument that we have to keep supporting Ukraine because if Russia wins there they will invade further west into Poland. There is a 0% chance that would happen, but they need to scare people into voting for more money laundering.

I'm getting a little tired of the argument that we have to keep supporting Ukraine because if Russia wins there they will invade further west into Poland. There is a 0% chance that would happen, but they need to scare people into voting for more money laundering.
Didn't you know, Russia is simultaneously a bunch of bumbling retards trying to use WW1 military technology and can't gain an inch while also being the second coming of Hitler hell bent on world domination, according to the media and our elected officials.

See also same arguments regarding hammas in that whole Israel dumpster fire.

who, russians or ukrainians?
I think it's obvious, and has been, that UKR had zero chance at winning this.
All these billions was delay the inevitable. Russia will win. The quicker the UKR throws in the towel, the more men they'll have to try and breed and recoup their losses.

All these billions was delay the inevitable. Russia will win. The quicker the UKR throws in the towel, the more men they'll have to try and breed and recoup their losses.
Ukraine won't throw in the towel until US/NATO/European money stops. That's all it takes.

the line won't move before or after that happens. That's pretty much always been it.

Even if it did they Russians don't have the political will to occupy Poland for very long.

You have to define what winning looks like.

They have zero chance of getting Crimea back but they stand a pretty good chance of negotiating a permanent stalemate in which they keep the bulk of their country.

It was so obvious from very early on. Russia's conventional forces were basically exposed for being stuck in the Soviet era and per usual, their logistics were a complete shit show. They were no threat to take on NATO in a ground war. That was bullshit sold to the citizenry to enrich the MIC in "support" of Ukraine. All it's truly accomplished is killing a lot of people.

They have zero chance of getting Crimea back but they stand a pretty good chance of negotiating a permanent stalemate in which they keep the bulk of their country.

Only if we let them. We sent Boris Johnson to scuttle an early peace deal by pumping them up with talk they could win this thing and we'd be with them to the end. Then Hamas committed a brutal attack on Israel and we had to tell the side piece that the wife really needs us right now.

Ukraine has zero chance of any settlement. It's clear it's a Western poxy. Russia has already said no negotiations. The complete Ukraine government will go along with its military. Nothing is going to stop that at this point. The West should have kept its hands out of Ukraine now Ukraine will be destroyed.

My mother in law came at me with this argument. :shaking:
Another believer of the 6 o clock news propaganda machine.

Sure enough. Women to the front lines.

Best guess estimate Ukraine can still draft 8 million men in the young fighting age. Russia isn’t stopping any time soon. Is a military coup in the wind?

Best guess estimate Ukraine can still draft 8 million men in the young fighting age.
Lot more than I'd expect, seeing how they're putting women out there to get slaughtered like a last resort. Or is just tic tok woke?

few weeks back seen video of a purple hair crying about what war is after having volunteered for it

stupid enough to still have purple fucking hair, tells the whole tale

Top Back Refresh