What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

We've given Ukraine everything they've asked for short of a no fly zone. Even the stuff that were supposedly absolute red lines when first brought up end up getting shipped eventually. The average age of Ukrainian fighters at this point is mid-40s. They're literally running out of people to fight. The people who have been over there to help them train, etc. say it's hopeless. Now it's coming out that what everyone expected to happen is happening in that the corrupt political leaders are stealing everything that isn't nailed down seeing the writing on the wall. This is all going exactly like any rational person thought it would.

Burisma. Biden. MIC. Fuck, Same shit as Viet Nam. :mad3:

Drones have a temporary but limited usefulness as they are new. This isn't the article I saw yesterday, I think it was in my Military Times app fee. But as I have suspected regarding drones, and I quote the the Immortal - "If it flies it dies" and that pertains to drones. You cant stop a 6-inch artillery round, and they are very accurate, inexpensive and lethal.

Currently neither side has stopped the drones. I would expect Ukraine to have some western technology for this but nothing so far.

ACTAMs are now in service. Seems like they took out some copters in a forward base. That was a week or so ago. Now they seem to be getting shot down or that’s all they had.

Don't think I have 3 hours to kill, judging by the picture it is a bleak thought stream or comment from some of the on the ground training forces?
Well then, maybe stop talking out of your fucking ass with "data" you make up in your head?

There are TONS of info out there from independents monitoring this "war".

When even "time" magazine is saying "it's too corrupt", you know shit is done.

Here's a 10 minute video of commentary, if your precious time of posting nothing but your opinion can handle it. :flipoff2:

Don't think I have 3 hours to kill, judging by the picture it is a bleak thought stream or comment from some of the on the ground training forces?

Retired SEAL who went to Ukraine early on basically as security for a Ukrainian friend wanting to check on family and ended up impromptu training some of their guys then went back several times to essentially put them through abbreviated boot camps. Long story short, they're fucked.

The Ukraine is dead in everything but name. Have been since the inset of the invasion. I personally believe it was all part of the plan. The Dema have always been friendly towards communists. Hillary has relations with Russia along with most the the state department. Biden or his handlers were very emphatic about Zelinsky not negotiating for peace. Knowing there was an invasion coming without peace they said don’t negotiate. The Dems and RINOs wanted the war. The question is why?

Money? Absolutely aside from the stock investments there are multiple people in high places tied to Ukrainian business dealings.
Distraction? Absolutely, the Covid narrative was falling apart and people with multiple boosters were getting sick far more often than those with no shots.
Economic outlook is bleak at best. The monetary policy under Biden cut the value of the dollar in 1/2 in 1.5 years and its still falling.
Voter fraud is being exposed despite best efforts to cover it and the only thing they could do to try and ignore it is to create headlines.
Crime is awful in all democratic cities and most democrat states.

Their policies on trans are backfiring and people are standing up against it in many cases now. Social media is allowing localized school board events to be seen nationally and giving others the courage to stand up and expose the child abuse in their local school systems.

Its a fucking train wreck on every level and fear, putin bad, and distraction, look at all the dead is needed. Bringing covid back doesn’t seem to be working for them either. They are getting crushed in the election polls and more and more people have become disenfranchised with the democratic party.

Retired SEAL who went to Ukraine early on basically as security for a Ukrainian friend wanting to check on family and ended up impromptu training some of their guys then went back several times to essentially put them through abbreviated boot camps. Long story short, they're fucked.
Sounds good. I spent a good portion of the year in Eastern Europe and did a bit of training with/for those dudes as well and spent some time with others who did lots more training. It's an interesting dynamic for sure.

Well then, maybe stop talking out of your fucking ass with "data" you make up in your head?

There are TONS of info out there from independents monitoring this "war".

When even "time" magazine is saying "it's too corrupt", you know shit is done.

Here's a 10 minute video of commentary, if your precious time of posting nothing but your opinion can handle it. :flipoff2:

K. I asked a question, no made up data there. And I won't watch your video either :flipoff2:

Sounds good. I spent a good portion of the year in Eastern Europe and did a bit of training with/for those dudes as well and spent some time with others who did lots more training. It's an interesting dynamic for sure.

Looks like reality is starting to set in in DC.

If only we hadn't sent Boris Johnson to put the kabosh on early peace talks and hadn't pumped Ukraine up with all this talk about them being able to win this entire war might have been avoided.

Looks like reality is starting to set in in DC.

If only we hadn't sent Boris Johnson to put the kabosh on early peace talks and hadn't pumped Ukraine up with all this talk about them being able to win this entire war might have been avoided.
Yeah damn near a year and a half ago Ukraine was ready to give up the break off pro Russian regions, much as they had Crimea before, in exchange for peace.

Now that the US has to juggle funding finally and is slowly cutting down the tap, peace is on the table again :shaking:

Yeah damn near a year and a half ago Ukraine was ready to give up the break off pro Russian regions, much as they had Crimea before, in exchange for peace.

Now that the US has to juggle funding finally and is slowly cutting down the tap, peace is on the table again :shaking:

The reality that the Ukraine flag wavers don't want to admit is that this was never about "supporting Ukraine". They were useful idiots willing to die so that we could weaken Russia while laundering a shit ton of money to the MIC.

I honestly think we always knew Ukraine could never win this war and since the media is completely complicit and basically the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party they pushed whatever line they were fed instead of actually doing their jobs.

Last edited:
Ukraine is going to be the worst foreign policy ever. Sanctions made Russia stronger, the Russian military industrial complex is running at full steam. The west should have stuck with the Minsk agreement. Russian would have gained only the Donbas and Crimea. The Russian economy would have remained in the sewer. But no.

Ukraine is going to be the worst foreign policy ever. Sanctions made Russia stronger, the Russian military industrial complex is running at full steam. The west should have stuck with the Minsk agreement. Russian would have gained only the Donbas and Crimea. The Russian economy would have remained in the sewer. But no.

Hell, it might not even end up as the worst foreign policy of the Biden administration pending what happens in the Middle East.

Very good listen, on UKR and Middle East. 38 minutes.

Last edited:
I hear rumors that Russia's newest missile cruiser got commissioned by the Ukrainian air force as a submarine this weekend :eek:

Aaron Z
There’s been no reporting of a Russian ship being hit through the Telegram channels. Though a month ago in dry dock a sub and transport ship was hit and heavily damaged.

There’s been no reporting of a Russian ship being hit through the Telegram channels. Though a month ago in dry dock a sub and transport ship was hit and heavily damaged.
Supposedly it was the Askold?

Not much independent info on it to confirm if or how mad it was hit.

Aaron Z

Supposedly it was the Askold?

Not much independent info on it to confirm if or how mad it was hit.

Aaron Z
Nope nothing even on the Ukraine channels. Ukraine loves this shit but nothing. That wasnt this weekend that’s more the a few weeks ago. Nether ship or sub was sunk.

Ok I see where western msm are showing the Kerch shipyard being and a ship being hit. But it wasn’t sunk and a lot of speculation on what type of ship was hit but one was hit my bad. So far on the telegram channels I follow no mention except there was a large missile attack in the Kerch area.

Ok I see where western msm are showing the Kerch shipyard being and a ship being hit. But it wasn’t sunk and a lot of speculation on what type of ship was hit but one was hit my bad. So far on the telegram channels I follow no mention except there was a large missile attack in the Kerch area.

There are before and after shots proclaiming to show the damage and there is a pretty reasonable video of a missile of some type hitting what is pretty clearly a RUS Project 22800 on just about every media now. The video shows it not quite hitting the ship, which is about what the damage looks like. Namely the missile missed and hit the dock but the blast caused some pretty extensive damage.

Attachments

• F-TnELnXUAALY0k.jpg
    F-TnELnXUAALY0k.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 55
I think hitting the ship is a PR. Damage Russia. Did nothing to the Ukraine looses on the field. They can damage and sink all the ships it’s not going to change the outcome. With Russia economy doing very well they will just replace them. Seems like they would use those missiles to bugger up the Russian on the front line and at least slow down the Russians. I think the west should be more careful now with taking out the Russian navy. It’s no longer confined to the Black Sea, we have a lot of ships in the Mediterranean area and it would be easy to flip the situation to the western fleet. No telling what Lebanon or Syria has. Could end up a big cluster fuck.

Top Back Refresh