What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

Lot more than I'd expect, seeing how they're putting women out there to get slaughtered like a last resort. Or is just tic tok woke?
Volunteers. This isn’t the first time dead Ukraine women soldiers have been found. Now the hit piece is Ukraine is running out of male soldiers. The ring nose woman was a fake vid. She had better combat attire then the common Ukraine soldier gets.

Lot more than I'd expect, seeing how they're putting women out there to get slaughtered like a last resort. Or is just tic tok woke?

tic tok woke. the last vid filmed by russian soldiers when they find the female body they say "hope you didnt have children, you got your tic tok videos? you had enough fighting?"

Money running out for Ukraine. Biden wants another 61 billion. Fuck me.

Too many threads brought up by sirch . . . . .:eek:

61 billion......:laughing:

I'm glad thr compromise will only be $40B

Or possibly a R victory with only 35B :lmao:

Remember it was only 3 or 4 years ago when Trump wanted something like 5 billion to build the wall. Somehow, we didn't have the money. Now we just toss billions out like it's parade candy.

Everything except war mongering and MIC handouts is always met with poor mouthing. Oddly enough, war mongering and MIC handouts just get rubber-stamped.

Absolutely not. Enough is enough. It's been enough for a long time now. It's just straight up money laundering to the MIC and using Ukrainians as cannon fodder.

And fuck sending Israel more too.
Enough was enough back when we spent 1 dollar.
UKR should do the right thing and fly the white flag already.
It's pointless and nothing but a drain on us at this point.
Just fucking quit or get your ass finally handed to you for good already.

No money for UKR. No money for Israel. All of it for America only.

when you look at the cost of the entirety of ww2 it puts something into perspective

that something being how much the dollar has been spent out from underneath itself
Sure but the past 25 years vs the past 2 years is a bunch closer than anything pre 72 or whatever year it were

the alternative is that the petrodollar loses its coercive backing

Hasn't it already? I mean, we give massive amounts of aid to Saudi and others presumably to be our proxy in OPEC and they still stab us in the back every chance they get.

We're still a long way from the dollar being displaced as the global reserve currency either way. Not that we aren't trying hard to fuck that up.

So 10% to Biden. Right?

I hear cocaine addictions can be costly.

If the good folks behind the curtain can keep this going for another year, they can then lay this defeat at the hands of the new president and not Biden and democrats in the event that a Trump, Haley, DeSantis wins.

If it was Trump, you can hear the cries already of he pulled the plug on helping Ukraine the prop up his BFF Putin.

Big surprise.

Russia won. On many fronts: Economic, Social, Geopolitics and exposed so much corruption on NATO's side, it's not funny. Shook up the Unipolar World.

In his newly released article, renowned US journalist Seymour Hersh assured that peace negotiations between top Russian and Ukrainian generals Valery Gerasimov and Valerii Zaluzhnyi respectively are currently underway which include a potential security of Crimea and another four former regions of Ukraine as part of Russia.

Included in the potential deal would also be Russia's agreement to Ukraine’s accession to NATO provided that NATO troops are not stationed on its territory and only defensive weaponry is located there.
Icono: In other words, we don't want your land, but don't fuck with us anymore, and we'll leave you alone. If you had left us alone, none of this would have happened.
According to Hersh, both Russia and Ukraine agree that the persistence of war is illogical and that Russian President Vladimir Putin would be with an agreement that fixates borders according to where the troops are stationed after the end of peace negotiations.

Hersh cited a US official involved in the top negotiations as saying: "This was not a spur-of-the-moment event," adding: "This was carefully orchestrated by Zaluzhny.
The message was the war was over and we want out. To continue it would destroy the next generation of the citizens of Ukraine."

On the other hand, the Biden administration is strongly opposing the peace deal while Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky remains the "wild card" but has been allegedly told that "this is a military-to-military problem to solve and the talks will go on with or without you".

"The White House is totally against the proposed agreement," the US official said, noting: "But it will happen. Putin has not disagreed."

https://english.almayadeen.net/news...-russia--ukraine-peace-underway--4-new-region

Last edited:
Big surprise.

Russia won. On many fronts: Economic, Social, Geopolitics and exposed so much corruption on NATO's side, it's not funny. Shook up the Unipolar World.

Icono: In other words, we don't want your land, but don't fuck with us anymore, and we'll leave you alone. If you had left us alone, none of this would have happened.

https://english.almayadeen.net/news...-russia--ukraine-peace-underway--4-new-region
Honestly, nothing surprises me any longer with the involvement of the US government. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a hand in Israel being attacked it the first place.

Israel knew of the Hamas plans a year ago and blew them off thinking they weren't capable of pulling it off.

or allowed it to happen because they knew they'd have the support of the whole world when they wiped half the gaza strip population away.

Honestly, I doubt it. It would've had to happen below Netanyahu's level and been a rogue Mossad plot. Netanyahu's entire pitch has always been security. Keep me in place and I'll keep you safe. This will eventually take him out and he knows it. He only lasts as long as the offensive war effort lasts. As soon as the fog of war wears off and hard questions start getting asked his goose is cooked. So I can't see him rubber stamping looking the other way and letting this happen. Mossad? It sure is a huge black eye on their part in the short to medium term. Maybe they're playing the long game here but I doubt it.

Occam's Razor strongly favors simply underestimating Hamas' capabilities to orchestrate such an attack and/or overestimating their own defenses against such an attack.

Honestly, I doubt it. It would've had to happen below Netanyahu's level and been a rogue Mossad plot. Netanyahu's entire pitch has always been security. Keep me in place and I'll keep you safe. This will eventually take him out and he knows it. He only lasts as long as the offensive war effort lasts. As soon as the fog of war wears off and hard questions start getting asked his goose is cooked. So I can't see him rubber stamping looking the other way and letting this happen. Mossad? It sure is a huge black eye on their part in the short to medium term. Maybe they're playing the long game here but I doubt it.

Occam's Razor strongly favors simply underestimating Hamas' capabilities to orchestrate such an attack and/or overestimating their own defenses against such an attack.

Sure did stop all those pesky protests demanding he step down.

" In other words, we don't want your land, but don't fuck with us anymore, and we'll leave you alone. If you had left us alone, none of this would have happened."

Putin warned of this publicly in the 2016 Oliver Stone interviews. . . . Fuck Joe Biden and the MIC.

" In other words, we don't want your land, but don't fuck with us anymore, and we'll leave you alone. If you had left us alone, none of this would have happened."

Putin warned of this publicly in the 2016 Oliver Stone interviews. . . . Fuck Joe Biden and the MIC.
Yea but he's going to invade all of Europe and eventually the world. - all of DC except like 3 people they don't listen to anyway

Top Back Refresh