What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

I would think the Ukraine soldiers are using different weapons than an AK47 by the looks of it... correct me if im wrong.

Your tax dollars, and Zelensky's morals, at work.
Sending down syndrome people to front lines, where they are mocked and laughed at by other soldiers.
This is beyond disgusting and immoral. And we're funding it.

Sending down syndrome people to front lines, where they are mocked and laughed at by other soldiers.
you'd also have to ignore the down syndrome people in the US military who are also mocked and laughed at by other soldiers.

it'll be interesting to see how it goes once the funding dries up

you'd also have to ignore the down syndrome people in the US military who are also mocked and laughed at by other soldiers.

it'll be interesting to see how it goes once the funding dries up
Show me a picture or a video of a DS military US person at front lines.
Won't believe it unless I see it.

I know you chose to focus on "being mocked" rather than front lines.

"front line" isn't a real thing, everybody is front line at any given time and whatever. The standard is pretty low, there are plenty of wide eyed folks in the service who absolutely have the look and feel of downs :laughing:

functional, sure.

The Army has launched an inquiry into the circumstances that led a 19-year-old on anxiety medication who was diagnosed with autism and congenital arm disorders to report for basic combat training at Fort Jackson, South Carolina, this August.

The young man’s father told Army Times that he has been trying to help return his son to their hometown in Idaho by reaching out to service officials and congressional representatives. After his son reported for basic training on Aug. 20, he began having anxiety attacks and was quickly separated from his basic training unit to be out-processed for not disclosing his myriad of diagnosed disorders.

this is a comical story above.

For all of the success that he has had now, our very own McBallGargle is an active US Marine. I'm not saying he has debilitating downs syndrome, but I promise you he has been mocked at some point in his life for retardation with a downs bend. If we were to make a hit piece article for propaganda news, we could easily use him and nobody would question it.

For all of the success that he has had now, our very own McBallGargle is an active US Marine. I'm not saying he has debilitating downs syndrome, but I promise you he has been mocked at some point in his life for retardation with a downs bend. If we were to make a hit piece article for propaganda news, we could easily use him and nobody would question it.
Marines are special and retards, you could even say we're special retards but we don't have Down's Syndrome and we don't recruit anyone who had it.

So, no downs people in US military on front lines, and no downs people in US military at all?
Closest we got was an almost with someone that may be autistic. Cool.

Now back to the UKR where downs syndrome soldiers are on front lines with obvious mortar rounds falling around them while being mocked at what may possibly be their last day on earth. Pay more taxes, downs in UKR depend on you to send them to the meat grinder.

Have there been any attacks deeper into either country? Targeting capitols, industry, politicians, higher command (Putin or Zelensky), etc...full scale war stuff?

Watching some WWII docs and all these Hilter parades have me wondering.

So, no downs people in US military on front lines, and no downs people in US military at all?
Closest we got was an almost with someone that may be autistic. Cool.

Now back to the UKR where downs syndrome soldiers are on front lines with obvious mortar rounds falling around them while being mocked at what may possibly be their last day on earth. Pay more taxes, downs in UKR depend on you to send them to the meat grinder.

No, i linked that story because it was comical.

there's lot's of undiagnosed stuff in the US military and anybody with a pulse can be front lines just as easily as not. Heck, it's almost more difficult to be NOT on the front lines :laughing:

There's tons of functioning autistic people in the military :rasta:

All i'm saying is that is a weird article hit piece. To highlight what we all now is a country dealing with a MASSIVE loss of population to relocation and a MASSIVE need to conscript forces, and have it say "OMG, they even got a functioning retard out there!" well yeah, can you stand? get out there. If you can't stand, can you lay down? Get out there.

It's not top shelf stuff.

Just because it might be your last day on earth doesn't mean you need to treat everybody with kid gloves and build up their self esteem all day :shaking: that sounds tiring :flipoff2:

The high prices paid to refugees across europe draws away a huge amount of people.

Have there been any attacks deeper into either country? Targeting capitols, industry, politicians, higher command (Putin or Zelensky), etc...full scale war stuff?

Watching some WWII docs and all these Hilter parades have me wondering.
Russia has gone all the way across Ukraine.

The bulk of it is in the east with the "new" lines being drawn at that breakaway regions. to dissuade Ukraine, Russia went to their capital and dropped bombs etc. across a whole bunch of the country.

ukraine has been blamed for some assassinations inside russia as well as some select attacks across the border, however they have much further to go across the buffer zone

:laughing::laughing::laughing::clown::shaking:

Everyone's eyes are on Israel.

Dunno how you memory hole a war, but we be workin on it.

Everyone's eyes are on Israel.

Dunno how you memory hole a war, but we be workin on it.
Clearly you're mistaken, that was a policing action and not a war. If those doggone (controlled opposition party) members would have just let nukes fly it could have been a glorious victory for the whole of the nongenderspecificparentalinfluenceland

They might not have been taking people with Down syndrome but the US military isn't exactly clean here

I mean, actual realistic reports have been that Ukraine is running out of fighting men for months now. This is what attrition warfare looks like. It's the ugliest form of warfare. We're not "helping" Ukraine. We weren't helping them when we scuttled early peace talks, we weren't helping them when we were dumping tons of military aid and the Black Rocks of the world were linking themselves up for massive paydays off the rebuild. We aren't helping them now as we're putting up a front of trying to get more aid for them while honestly probably trying to distance ourselves from the fallout of what's to come. This was a proxy war for us, pure and simple and they were the cannon fodder. We don't fight wars to win. We fight wars to grift. That's been the case since the end of WWII and Eisenhower warned us about this shit that was coming.

I mean, actual realistic reports have been that Ukraine is running out of fighting men for months now. This is what attrition warfare looks like. It's the ugliest form of warfare. We're not "helping" Ukraine. We weren't helping them when we scuttled early peace talks, we weren't helping them when we were dumping tons of military aid and the Black Rocks of the world were linking themselves up for massive paydays off the rebuild. We aren't helping them now as we're putting up a front of trying to get more aid for them while honestly probably trying to distance ourselves from the fallout of what's to come. This was a proxy war for us, pure and simple and they were the cannon fodder. We don't fight wars to win. We fight wars to grift. That's been the case since the end of WWII and Eisenhower warned us about this shit that was coming.
don't worry about it, the more able bodied men that get killed off the cheaper that farmland will become and also less young upstarts are existing and thinking silly thoughts about silly things like rights and independence

don't worry about it, the more able bodied men that get killed off the cheaper that farmland will become

interesting note on Ukraine Real Estate, it's held it value through all of this. :laughing: I was talking with a guy with property ~5 miles from the russian border, he hasn't been back since before this all started, but has no desire to sell and said the prices have stayed strong despite everything else :laughing:

surely once the US funding propping up every aspect of their economy fizzles out, the real estate will stay high as private investment swings in. US/Russian/Chinese significant amount of money waiting on the sidelines. his plan is to get another renter in there once it calms down, whatever that looks like

what ever it takes to defend... no one should be exempt...even the ones that fled the country load them up and send back, if they want their country bad enough they will go back and fight for it ,don't be on the outside bitching and begging for help, help yourselves or give it up.
So what if you don't agree with the war and being enslaved to fight it? Do you start blasting your commanding officers or something?

So what if you don't agree with the war and being enslaved to fight it? Do you start blasting your commanding officers or something?
that's pretty much the way the draft works, go to war or go to jail.

so you get lots of people leaving the country as a refugee instead.

if a country can't fund their own conflict and can't field their own army, they will be consumed by somebody who can or continue to flee. that's just what happens. Sometimes they stop fleeing and start to build up their own defense, sometimes they just live with borders that change regularly.

that's pretty much the way the draft works, go to war or go to jail.

so you get lots of people leaving the country as a refugee instead.

if a country can't fund their own conflict and can't field their own army, they will be consumed by somebody who can or continue to flee. that's just what happens. Sometimes they stop fleeing and start to build up their own defense, sometimes they just live with borders that change regularly.
Yea. Reflecting on that, there is no way in fuck I would fight a war for the USA right now unless the country was ground invaded. Like if the SHTF in the middle east tomorrow and they started drafting, there's no way in fuck I would go there against my will to fight for the USA.

Mind games here, doubt there will be a draft anytime soon. Realistically a war with China would last a week before the modern world as we know it ends.

Yea. Reflecting on that, there is no way in fuck I would fight a war for the USA right now unless the country was ground invaded. Like if the SHTF in the middle east tomorrow and they started drafting, there's no way in fuck I would go there against my will to fight for the USA.

Mind games here, doubt there will be a draft anytime soon. Realistically a war with China would last a week before the modern world as we know it ends.
that's the big tradeoff with a standing professional military. Sure, it's a constant political struggle at home to avoid endless conflict involvement around the globe, but when it does escalate, there is no need for a draft so you get better results and have a better idea upfront of what you have to work with.

downside is the constant stuggle to avoid endless conflict, but using the draft never did stop that anyway

what ever it takes to defend... no one should be exempt...even the ones that fled the country load them up and send back, if they want their country bad enough they will go back and fight for it ,don't be on the outside bitching and begging for help, help yourselves or give it up.

Nothing new:

Project 100,000 - Wikipedia

There an independent journalist in Ukraine Gonzalo Lira who was imprisoned for reporting about the war that Ukraine didnt like. He got out on bail and is on the run trying to get to Hungry. Here's a you tube post he just posted. Theres 3 parts. Get the rest on his tube channel

Just read he died of pneumonia in prison. Which may mean he was assassinated.

I’ve followed Gonzalo since he was red pill. Always had a good take on things. He could have left the shit hole long ago don’t know why he didint. Biden for sure could have got him out. What Biden POs did to the J6 protesters and then this should open ones mind to what the Democrat party is all about. Fk I wouldn’t go to the capital for anything now.

Last edited:
Zelensky killed off a reporter that didn't have nice things to say about Zelensky.
And to boot, he was an American citizen, correct?

How is Biden going to respond?
"he died from pneumonia, possibly related to COVID-19. Get your shots to stay healthy!"

Top Back Refresh