What's new

Ruff Stuff Specialties.......

Ordered parts from 4wheelsparts on December 4th. Still haven't seen them. They cannot even tell me if they have shipped yet.

Eh...I want the parts, so I'll continue to wait

Can't blame everything on the shipping companies.

I ordered some fuel line fittings for my buggy and a replacement wheel for my truck from Summit Racing on Saturday the 19th. The fittings arrived the following Wednesday (23rd) and the wheel arrived Thursday (24th). Tracking had the wheel arriving on Saturday the 26th.

RE Ruff Stuff I've never had any major problems. The industry norm these days is same day shipping for in-stock parts and my experience with Ruff Stuff is that it might take a couple days to ship. I'm still happy to support a small business with quality product.

A lot of these companies are also swamped with unprecedented order volumes. People I personally know who are in the business report 2x-5x volume increase compared to last year.

A lot of these companies are also swamped with unprecedented order volumes. People I personally know who are in the business report 2x-5x volume increase compared to last year.

This ^^^^^^

Totally unrelated type of business, but I work in wholesale building materials, we’ve got yards nationwide. Every one of our yards has been busier this this year than the previous 10 years.

My location has set new sales records for 10 of the 12 months this year, and for the year as a whole. My location alone did almost $50 million more in sales this year than last year. Have had job postings up since January, cannot get enough people to keep up with the orders.

We were expecting a severe slowdown and layoffs, but this year has been crazy.

Most of our suppliers are several weeks out on stocking products that would normally ship in 1-2 days, due to the high demand, even with larger crews and adding shifts.

Screenshot_20201228-180806_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not bad. I recently shipped beer from RI to TX and UPS said it would take 15 days to get there for $30.

Sure would be a shame if somebody changed the delivery instructions. :stirthepot:

Exact same thought that I had when I saw that tracking number.

Hello USPS, can you send that package to the old autonomous Zone in Seattle please. Just drop it on the ballfield around home plate. Thanks!!

This thread must be why there isn't a New Years/Post-Christmas sale. Employees too busy packing boxes from Christmas.

It took 13 days for a package I sent to get from Dallas to Memphis. Just hope it doesn’t get held up that long.

did you call ruffstuff and bitch about it? i hear they are to blame for usps problems and you can also blame them for holidays while youre at it

did you call ruffstuff and bitch about it? i hear they are to blame for usps problems and you can also blame them for holidays while youre at it

I thought about it, but my beef is with USPS since it was no way affiliated with RuffStuff. Unless, they saw the Irate members post and decided to fuck us all...

I've had my issues with RuffStuff this year as well. Not saying they're a bad company, could be Covid related IDK. I still love their products, BUT I check other websites before ordering as they seem to be out of stock A LOT. I completely built my new rig in the last 7 months of 2020 and bought very few things from RuffStuff bc they never had what I needed in stock. Barnes4wd almost always had the same thing in stock and usually cheaper.

Top Back Refresh