What's new

Ruff Stuff Specialties.......

Find that info stating this on their website so i would have known that BEFORE i paid.

https://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/shipnreturns.html

RuffStuff Specialties Website Shipping Page said:
Shipping

Our shipping department works Monday-Friday excluding holidays.
Due to the pandamic there is an increased turn around time. Orders are estimated to ship about 1 week after the order is placed

We ship using US Postal Service flat rate boxes and UPS

Online purchases have the option for standard shipping only. The processing time of new orders is generally 2-4 business days before it leaves our location (depending on current order volume). Times of high order volume (during sales/ holidays) can increase these turn around times. We recommend calling in any orders with a deadline to ensure we can meet your requirements

Next Day, two day, and three-day shipping options are available if you call in your order

Any order requiring same day shipping will have an expedited shipping and handling charge

Shipping cut off time is 2:30 pm Pacific time

Large quantity orders may have a delay depending on current inventory

Inspect package contents as soon as they are received. Report any damaged or missing items within 30 days as we cannot be held liable for parts that go missing while in your possession

International orders may have duty or handling fees due at delivery for out of country shipments. We are not responsible for these fees

Did you eat lead paint as a kid or are just retarded from sniffing chlorinated brake cleaner? It stated the shipping terms, why didn’t you just call and cancel and then order from somewhere else

Piles and piles of lead paint chips, and I weld the fuck out of chlorinated brake cleaner prepped parts daily with no mask in an unventilated room to make sure I get the maximum effect.

:homer:

Piles and piles of lead paint chips, and I weld the fuck out of chlorinated brake cleaner prepped parts daily with no mask in an unventilated room to make sure I get the maximum effect.

:homer:

It shows...

I'm guessing you still haven't called them, eh? That would require actually talking to someone. It's intimidating, I know.

I think we've all become pretty spoiled and used to getting shit 2-3 days after it was ordered. Summit for me is next day, even this week. A week or 2 is very reasonable for a mom and pop type place.

I don't think people realize how insane volume is right now either. Not just for the carriers but even for mom and pop type places processing orders.

There's a small place in AZ I buy shirts from pretty regularly. Usually I can place an order and it's out the door and headed to me same or the next day and I get it in a day or two.
They had a black friday sale the weekend before Thanksgiving. I placed an order and didn't see it ship for two weeks. I was kind of pissed, but figured it was a big sale. They sent out an email not long after that apologizing for the delays and sent a video of how many orders they were processing from that sale. They had like 15 pallet sized boxes on pallets maybe 6' tall that were filled to the brim with processed orders waiting for USPS to pick up. That was only half the orders from that sale. USPS didn't get my order to me until Monday of this week.

Online shopping this year is way up compared to normal and everywhere is short staffed. Nevermind that smaller companies are the low hanging fruit for asshole bureaucrats to go after for breaking covid rules, plus ever changing prices on raw materials, shortages from other suppliers, ect, ect. It's completely unrealistic to expect small companies to have stuff to you in a few days or even a week.

The carriers are absolutely slammed as well. I've been to a post office and a UPS store this week and both have just piles and piles of boxes all over the place. Tons of idiots waiting til the last minute to overnight Christmas presents. Employees all look completely defeated and exhausted. Every major carrier is so overwhelmed that they've suspended almost all delivery guarantees right now.

pro-tip, if the threads don't gall the hex will strip out. Use hex bolts.

and OP is a :crybaby:

amateur tip: pay for quality stainless and none of that shit happens:flipoff2: I've got 10+ year old button heads all over my rig with no issue pulling them or stripped out hex.

I'm guessing you still haven't called them, eh? That would require actually talking to someone. It's intimidating, I know.

I dont want to call and bother them at such a busy time for their shop. I wouldn't want to be the reason for more people that paid for parts to not get tracking numbers for their orders. It is what it is. Now I know not to order from them anymore. Easy peasy.

Do you idiots really think that a place like Ruff Stuff has been boxing and shipping orders every hour of operation since their black Friday sale and are still so behind that they have a huge lead time on just getting orders boxed up and labels created? If that is the case why is it still such a small operation after all these years in business??? According to this thread they are raking in record profits on the daily and still growing leaps and bounds by the minute. They may want to think about going public in the stock exchange and start hiring more "shippers" if that is the case.

When Ballistic did this same shit to customers the old place was like "burn that fucker to the ground". You guys sure are some hypocritical motherfuckers. :shaking:

When Ballistic did this same shit to customers the old place was like "burn that fucker to the ground". You guys sure are some hypocritical motherfuckers. :shaking:

Big difference here clownshoes. Ballsack did it to EVERYONE. Sounds like you are the sole "one star review" in a sea of five star reviews.

Get fucked.

Oh and Merry Christmas.

amateur tip: pay for quality stainless and none of that shit happens:flipoff2: I've got 10+ year old button heads all over my rig with no issue pulling them or stripped out hex.

those aren't really common, have to search for them. Even the stuff from McMaster is just grade 2. I stick with stuff that some random guy can pull of a shelf and it will work. I've had piles of good stuff only to have someone grab a low grade version cause they didn't realize it.

I hope you drive that Talon better than you complain :flipoff2:

I dont want to call and bother them at such a busy time for their shop. I wouldn't want to be the reason for more people that paid for parts to not get tracking numbers for their orders. It is what it is. Now I know not to order from them anymore. Easy peasy.

Do you idiots really think that a place like Ruff Stuff has been boxing and shipping orders every hour of operation since their black Friday sale and are still so behind that they have a huge lead time on just getting orders boxed up and labels created? If that is the case why is it still such a small operation after all these years in business??? According to this thread they are raking in record profits on the daily and still growing leaps and bounds by the minute. They may want to think about going public in the stock exchange and start hiring more "shippers" if that is the case.

Lots of smaller vendors stay small because it's the only way they can remain competitive in pricing with bigger vendors. They're also not busy like this year round and it doesn't make sense to hire extra help. Nevermind that states are targeting small businesses with punishing breaking covid restrictions. They might not be able to get more help in the door right now without risking huge fines or getting shut down.

This isn't even remotely the same thing as what happened with Ballistic. It's not Ruff Stuff's fault that you were too stupid to notice the lead time.

At this point I really hoping you are trolling just for the hell of it. You failed to read what was pretty obviously written on thier site before you ordered and now you are bitching.
Do you really think they are sitting around with nothing to do laughing about the 3 orders they have and how they are going to put them off?

I'ma call them and tell them to put Order #422382 back on the shelf till mid-January :grinpimp:

have the order number and email address, shouldn't be hard. :lmao: Or at least if someone knows them, convince them to glitter bomb it before shipping :lmao:

Last edited:
At this point I really hoping you are trolling just for the hell of it.

Pretty much.

I'm bored and this is mildly entertaining. I can see why some of the trolls here have fun doing this in the political threads.... :laughing:

I obviously suck at reading comprehension and will not be getting my stuff in a timely manner. It is what it is.

have the order number and email address, shouldn't be hard. :lmao: Or at least if someone knows them, convince them to glitter bomb it before shipping :lmao:

Mid summer I could have made the glitter bomb thing happen. They really are abnormally busy right now. They’ve got fabricators packing boxes, box packers answering phones. New people being trained which as you know takes time away from the people who know what they’re doing.

I had this same kind of problem with PRP seats Shock therapy and Summit racing this summer.

I heard the owner is too busy building a badass Challenger that he's going to wreck into the semi in the parking lot. :flipoff2:

This thread is exactly why I order parts months, years even decades before I start the project :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh