What's new

Ruff Stuff Specialties.......

PBB10 still works from the old days

x2 used it a few weeks ago

it took them a 4 or 5 days to ship it and guess what? i didnt cry about it on the internet because i know businesses can actually get busy and it takes time to get caught up, i also know a lot of low paying jobs like guys boxing shit up in warehouse have less than stellar people working them and shit like covid and unemployment makes it easy for those people to not want to work. theyre probably under staffed at the moment, but i guess i should have just bitched about it like a :homer: :laughing: :flipoff2:

I got my shit, it showed up Thursday afternoon.

Side note: The tabs came with steel allen head bolts and not stainless bolts like some had mentioned, so that is a bonus.

No more orders from Ruff Stuff. Easy peasy

:flipoff2:

Side note: The tabs came with steel allen head bolts and not stainless bolts like some had mentioned, so that is a bonus.

Yeah, that should really show the USPS and their slow delivery times...

Yeah, that should really show the USPS and their slow delivery times...

Or maybe get the guys at Ruff Stuff to up their game and ship shit in a timely manner like they used to do when Dan was running the place. Other companies have no problem doing this......

Last edited:
yea, fuck supporting small business that endeavor to give back to this community. That should totally be the take away here.

I'll just take my money and spend it at another business that supports our community. Choices are a wonderful thing! :smokin:

I hope you realize that, in the end, you ordered the wrong shit for your needs.

That would be icing

Congratulations, Karen. :flipoff2::laughing:

source.gif

I’ll be ordering from ruffstuff next week. What I won’t be doing is whining like a **** because I didn’t get my shit in 2 days the week of Christmas. :flipoff2:

Ordered from them,

Nothing fancy, A battery box for my Yota. Fast shipping, no issues and a picture drawn on the box.:lmao:

I asked .....
Draw a tiny truck with huge Brodozer tires on it, And don't worry if the drivelines reach, Cause Brodozer man...

And this is what I got..

ruff.jpg

Last edited:
They’re legit. Everybody had pains this year. I miss going on Saturdays and walking in… “Go through the warehouse and grab what you need, you know where everything is? Everything is labeled, and I’ll meet you at the counter - here’s a box…”

Dan always had a bazillion things in stock at all times. I remember when I built a front axle for a friend the bare housing was like $300. It’s gone up significantly :eek:

Top Back Refresh