What's new

Riots tonight? NC edition

Once you fire once with deadly force, what difference does it make for the next 13. What I dont get is this kinda shit happens, rioting starts, and the local council's response is to prohibit less than lethal tools. What do they expect the cops to do? Wait till they have to form a firing squad?

Or you know.... a taser (IF THEY HAD ONE)

Why no taser? Just dumb...

You demanded the defunding of the police then bitch like a **** when they use a cheap bullet to stop a charging threat. You should buy tasers for all the police departments out there. put your money where your dribble lip mouth is.

You demanded the defunding of the police then bitch like a **** when they use a cheap bullet to stop a charging threat. You should buy tasers for all the police departments out there. put your money where your dribble lip mouth is.

When did I demand the defunding of the police?

Asking "Why no taser?" is hardly bitching....

And I have indirectly purchased tasers through taxes and such, isn't that neat?! Funding the police!!!

When did I demand the defunding of the police?

Asking "Why no taser?" is hardly bitching....

And I have indirectly purchased tasers through taxes and such, isn't that neat?! Funding the police!!!

Go do a ride with a local police..... you're eyes will openly much wider than they are now.

And IF you do don't do it during the day, don't do it in a "safe" neighborhood do it during the night shift......or better yet let the cops decide where you go after you tell them how they're doing their job wrong...

maybe try hand to hand combat since they’re trained for that stuff and there are TWO OF THEM. Maybe wait until the guy is running at them and within 21 feet or whatever the local CCW laws are before they pull a gun out. Maybe listen to their surroundings and the people saying not to shoot and he is on medication. I’m not sure. Never been in their shoes. I just armchair quarterback possible outcomes OTHER than ‘empty the magazine on the guy with the knife.’

that right there tells me you don't know shit about firearms or laws.

I normally fall on the side of the citizen in police/citizen interactions.
but if someone comes at me with a knife, and I have a firearm, they get shot.

Go do a ride with a local police..... you're eyes will openly much wider than they are now.

And IF you do don't do it during the day, don't do it in a "safe" neighborhood do it during the night shift......or better yet let the cops decide where you go after you tell them how they're doing their job wrong...

I have several times. I know what my hometown PD dealt with for the most part (at least back in 2010-2012). My hometown is not a great place crime-wise but has been improving and there are tons of good people and families there.

When did I tell someone how to do their job? LOL. Asking "Why no tasers?" is hardly telling them anything. Seems more like a question....

The cops should roll up to every call with a 12ga loaded with bean bags and shoot everyone in the nuts. Non lethal and potential to ruin reproductive organs.

I like this plan.
I'd even say we should offer a one time $500 payment for proof of sterilization, and then offer the procedures for free.
if you're gonna give tax dollars to the poor, let's buy them not making more poor people.

I have several times. I know what my hometown PD dealt with for the most part (at least back in 2010-2012). My hometown is not a great place crime-wise but has been improving and there are tons of good people and families there.

When did I tell someone how to do their job? LOL. Asking "Why no tasers?" is hardly telling them anything. Seems more like a question....

Typical clueless liberal response, 100 years ago people like you would just be dead of stupidity before you reproduced.

Words are hard.

adjective
  1. extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear.
    "the awesome power of the atomic bomb"

Wow you fuckstick!

You had said you were going to have intelligent conversations with reasonable people.

I have never said shit to you in any previous thread.

So here I come asking you to have some discourse so i can understand why you think history should be erased and forgotten about and all you do is respond like a 3 rd grade child.

Fuck you asshole.

Wow you fuckstick!

You had said you were going to have intelligent conversations with reasonable people.

I have never said shit to you in any previous thread.

So here I come asking you to have some discourse so i can understand why you think history should be erased and forgotten about and all you do is respond like a 3 rd grade child.

Fuck you asshole.

Asshole? It fits the definition. That is why it is awesome.

Sorry for learning you a thing.

Words are hard.

adjective
  1. extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear.
    "the awesome power of the atomic bomb"

in which of these manners were you intending to use the word? Great admiration is far from great fear, without context, it is difficult to understand your intent clearly

in which of these manners were you intending to use the word? Great admiration is far from great fear, without context, it is difficult to understand your intent clearly

Inspiring apprehension.

ap·pre·hen·sion
/ˌaprəˈhenSHən/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    anxiety or fear that something bad or unpleasant will happen.
    "he felt sick with apprehension"

Awesome!

Inspiring apprehension.

anxiety or fear that something bad or unpleasant will happen.
"he felt sick with apprehension"
[/LIST]

Awesome!

Inspiring admiration.

Awesome!

yes, that is what we all meant by "what do you mean?"

are you anxious that the utter destruction of free opportunities for all people to learn about history will continue to expand or are you in admiration at the cleansing of society by high moraled peoples?

The cops should roll up to every call with a 12ga loaded with bean bags and shoot everyone in the nuts. Non lethal and potential to ruin reproductive organs.

:laughing: you owe me a keyboard :flipoff2:

yes, that is what we all meant by "what do you mean?"

are you anxious that the utter destruction of free opportunities for all people to learn about history will continue to expand or are you in admiration at the cleansing of society by high moraled peoples?

Statues do not affect one's ability to learn about history... next!

Do you read?

Inspiring admiration.
Inspiring apprehension.

I did read, so you are saying that you are both in admiration and apprehension over the removal of statues by a minority force through intimidation and violence?

I can see the apprehension at capitulation to violent mobs, now i'm curious where the admiration fits in? It certainly makes crispins response "asshole" seem fitting

Reactions: Cod
I did read, so you are saying that you are both in admiration and apprehension over the removal of statues by a minority force through intimidation and violence?

I can see the apprehension at capitulation to violent mobs, now i'm curious where the admiration fits in? It certainly makes crispins response "asshole" seem fitting

Again with the reading...

Inspiring admiration.

ad·mi·ra·tion
/ˌadməˈrāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. something regarded as impressive
    • "her house was the admiration of everyone"
Impressive!!!

Again with the reading...

Inspiring admiration.

ad·mi·ra·tion
[*]something regarded as impressive
  • "her house was the admiration of everyone"
[/LIST]
Impressive!!!

i'll respond with an interesting quote i read earlier:

I can see the apprehension at capitulation to violent mobs, now i'm curious where the admiration fits in?

I know what admiration means, where does it fit in with your take to the destruction and force of the violent minority and your apprehension of their success?

Top Back Refresh