Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Plow Hub

Random thoughts & Stories

Employees vehicle?
1709669105064.gif
Buddy of mine posted this today. 1979,Camp Funtime.
Screenshot_20240305_181613.jpg

We got cars in at the shop that reeked of weed and most had a couple kid seats in the back.
The guy I use to run a loader for is a big weed smoker and one day I went to his house to get a check. He pulls up with his infant son in the back seat, he opens the door and plum of smoke rolls out smelling of weed.
I decide then I would finish the season and no longer work for him.

Probably chemicals, this SE meatchicken has had two industrial first in the past few days…
A customer of mine works for consumers energy and they have a place in Clinton twp. He got called in when that explosion happened at the weed supply distribution place. He said that place had 10,000 butane and CO2 canisters, plus a huge number of vape pens with batteries. He also said gummy were everywhere.

Well...the same place that magnatrac was at had a guy in the bathroom changing his shirt.

Unfortunately his pants, hair, everything else about him still smelled like weed.

Frickin' Einstein right there. I was no closer than 5' to him and could smell it.

Interested in what you think about it, I haven't seen a bullet proof in person.

New pickup has a class V hitch and not thrilled about using a sleeve to use the 2" hitches I have. I've looked at B&W drop hitches and liked what I saw, also liked the quality of the GN they make.

I have a B&W adjustable hitch on the Duramax, because it’s the only one with a class V hitch. Gooseneck in the same truck is also B&W. Like them both.

What I don’t like, is the need to change the height all the time for different trailers period. I, like JD Mark have tried to get all the trailers set up the same, but found the same thing. Never works out IRL. Plus, not all the trailers are adjustable.

What I do like, it has all 3 balls on it, so you only need one hitch. And it is both a raise and a drop if necessary.

Then there’s the dump trailer, which I run pintle hitch on. For reasons of explanation, it has pintle because typically it gets pulled behind a dump truck, so when hauling with both full, trailer comes off every dump. Ball t he’s got covered in dirt and rocks and had to be cleaned off all the time, which means no grease anymore. Plus, a pintle is way more forgiving when backing up to it blind. You don’t have to be as accurate, and hooks up faster I think. Just another irritation if I need to put it on a pickup instead.

I don’t know what brand it is either but cab platform seems to be slightly bent and the boom doesn’t look all that beefy

You guys do realize that Poclain, a French company are the fathers of the modern excavator right?

Top Back Refresh