What's new

Random stuff you made.

Picked up a used 4 post lift a while back, but it was missing the hydraulic power unit. In keeping with being a cheap bastage, I pieced together a homebrew setup with a power steering pump. It ain't no 2 post, but sure beats laying on the ground while dropping a fuel tank or spraying undercoating. :smokin:
Thats the kinddah tech that made PeeBB great.

Post it up in the tools forum. :smokin:

Here's some inspiration.

Just saw this on an Abom video. Looks neat and useful. The one on the left is rated to 500 lbs I think and the right up to 250 lbs.
These pics obviously are shown without required counterweight.

company is called skyhook

skyhook.jpg
Company I used to work for had one it was super handy for heavy shit but don't let idiots run it or you'll end up with a crushed boom tube 🤣

Boss got me a fancy pipeline umbrella the last 100* day of summer :homer:
But it's been really handy in the rain so far. I made a quick and dirty mount for it but I had some complaints with the mount and wanted to level it up since I can now waste steel at a much faster rate using my CNC Plasma table...

90* of adjustment, I learned a lot about designing plasma cut parts so it was a win.
If you are wondering this gets bolted on to a earthmoving machine using a existing bolt, or it can be clamped to a surface with a C clamp.
1000008785.jpg

1000008789.jpg

how much wind does it take to get them going?
Because I have a clanger on the inside of each bell on a light chain and hanging shape on the end to catch wind, and one clanger in the middle of all 3 so it can swing , not as much as you'd think. The bells don't really move, the internal clanger and the center weight does.

Because I have a clanger on the inside of each bell on a light chain and hanging shape on the end to catch wind, and one clanger in the middle of all 3 so it can swing , not as much as you'd think. The bells don't really move, the internal clanger and the center weight does.
loud? or how far away can you it from?

Honestly my teacher in that class was so high she probably barely noticed.
She’d go into her teachers closet between classes and smoke. Thought we didn’t notice.
Driver's ED lady did that. "Uh, we have to run by my house because I think I left my curling iron plugged in". Uh, it's 3 in the afternoon? She ran in and hot boxed it, came out reeking of smoke.

Driver's ED lady did that. "Uh, we have to run by my house because I think I left my curling iron plugged in". Uh, it's 3 in the afternoon? She ran in and hot boxed it, came out reeking of smoke.
And that right there is how semi hot female teachers end up in the "Teacher of the year" thread. "Hey Ms Smith, hows bout you show me them tiddies or I ask principal Johnson why you smell like cheap b weed?"

1703190161306.jpeg

Did this one for a coworker’s sil. Added a shot glass holder as an extra F.U.
I did that for my nephew last year. Asshole brought a grinder with a cutoff wheels with him to the party. This year I went rustic.
20231221_122117.jpg

In the middle of those (12) 5/8 sheets is a gift card. Under the painters tape on the top is 3 layers of 1/4 inch shatterproof lexan so he can see it down in there.

Unless the little fucker brings a table saw to Christmas, he's not getting into it til he gets 6 hours back to his shop.

I did that for my nephew last year. Asshole brought a grinder with a cutoff wheels with him to the party. This year I went rustic.
20231221_122117.jpg

In the middle of those (12) 5/8 sheets is a gift card. Under the painters tape on the top is 3 layers of 1/4 inch shatterproof lexan so he can see it down in there.

Unless the little fucker brings a table saw to Christmas, he's not getting into it til he gets 6 hours back to his shop.
A bucket of hot water and 30 minutes is all it would take. Or 5 minutes and a claw hammer for those in a hurry. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh