What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

20210628_173039.jpg
on the way westbound earlier

This crazy fool was headed up Independence Pass several miles past the final sign saying no vehicles over 35 ft long

When I ran Tail of the Dragon last summer down in crispins neck of the woods, right when I came out the north side there was a semi creeping in southbound (also past the warning signs and the last turnaround lot). You could tell the guy was thinking 'how bad can it really be...'. About 10-15 minutes later 3 police cars went screaming by headed for the Dragon...yes, it really is that bad :laughing:

(Dragon is 30 ft max trailer or 30 ft max vehicle)

Last edited:
When I ran Tail of the Dragon last summer down in crispins neck of the woods, right when I came out the north side there was a semi creeping in southbound (also past the warning signs and the last turnaround lot). You could tell the guy was thinking 'how bad can it really be...'. About 10-15 minutes later 3 police cars went screaming by headed for the Dragon...yes, it really is that bad :laughing:

(Dragon is 30 ft max trailer or 30 ft max vehicle)
Happens up here at Smugglers Notch every year. Huge signs everywhere. They even list the hefty fine amount.

101500# on the Cat scale gross, wish I had a wide hoot T800, it did not like the grapevine in 100* weather. The temps were volcanic by the time I hit the top….
12v ATV sprayer behind the cab, wand ziptied to the grille

woods

How the fuck do you deal with this? I've been in my office since 7am with nothing to do and I'm about ready to go crazy........

20210702_101315.jpg
Now make that room 85º and stuff three menopausal women in there while maintaining proper composure to the public.

Top Back Refresh